All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ACE Reviews

Very Robust and feature rich software!

We have been incredibly impressed with the number of features that WebAR offers. It became apparent very early that we will be saving a lot of time and hopefully money with how we will be able to automate the way we do a lot of our processes. I am very impressed with the customer service and the training. Kyle and Ben are great guys to work with. Kyle is an excellent trainer who works hard to make sure the training and implementation is very thorough. Ben is very fair in working with a company to get everything setup and established with WebAR. I look forward to many years of a great partnership with WebAR!

Webar software review

this software is very functional and they are constantly upgrading to improve it. I have known Interprose for a long time and they are very helpful. I have made some foolish mistakes and they do not judge. The support is always trying to improve so that they can get to all companies with problems. The debtors can sign on our website and pay their debts online. We can also process credit cards immediately which is a big help. The software is very functional but hard to learn as I am still learning but once you learn it you will love it. This software is very efficient.

Cons

Reliable, functional, easy to get up and running,

Secure, stable, feature rich collection software with excellent support and reasonable pricing.

Pros

Excellent payment integration. Near zero down time. Responsive customer service. Open to client input.

Cons

Main collection screen needs streamlining. Client access screen needs overhaul.

Hi David, Thanks so much for your great review. It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience using WebAR Debt Collection Software and it is meeting all the needs of Titan Revenue Solutions. We look forward to bringing you more great features and updates in the future. Best wishes, Tim

WebAR software experiences

There are many pro's about the WebAR software experiences, but my favorite are the user friendly options that are provided. It's easy to navigate thru the menu options which allows me to run reports and provide detailed information to my staff which ultimately makes us more efficient. My overall impression has been remarkable, the software has provided our company with tools that we cannot seem to do with out. I continue to be impressed with all the upgrades they have made because I know that their number one priority are there clients.

Cons

Our experience with the WebAR team and the software has been phenomenal!

We have been using WebAR for almost 3 years now and have had only a handful of down times. The team is very quick to help with any issues and give a time frame to complete any requests. The system is very customizable and with most options we are able to make changes on our own. The payment system and reporting is very detailed and it is quick and easy to walk through setting up any reports we need. WebAR is very efficient for our team and has helped us keep our labor cost down while taking on new clients every month.

Good Product

The system was a little hard to get used to as some steps you go through for certain actions are a bit redundant however, the system overall is good. With the ability to customize to specific preferences, the system has met many of our needs. Looking forward to see what else this system has to offer!

Cons

Thank you Spring, we look forward to providing new features and enhancements to meet more of your needs. If you have specific needs that you would like to discuss with us please feel free to reach out to support at any time.

We've used the software for about 5 years.

Sometimes, help requests via email are delayed in getting a response. Although I get a notice telling me how they will be ranked by severity (most severe get attention first), I don't actually get a notice that indicates how WebAR ranked them. That being said, when I call or email my account manager, I get an immediate response. Also, WebAR is one of the few service providers that we work with whose President is always available to assist a customer.

Great value & flexibility

I've found 3rd party tools can be very limiting; however, I was immediately impressed with the flexibility of WebAR and the ease to customize. Also, the price was very reasonable for all the features and training included with the software.

Pros

flexibility, training, customizing, ease of use & price

Cons

missing some features since it was not designed for my market requiring development cost.

Excellent

WebAR is intuitive, easy to understand, and thoroughly designed to allow 3rd-party agencies a better technology solution in collection software. In the past, dependability of aging software platforms or newer platforms written in archaic languages has been the reason that the largest agencies in our business have chosen to stay with them -- I think WebAR is the first real solution that could potentially change this continuing trend in the market.

Lifesaver!

We are a Landlord/Tenant law firm collecting debt from tenants while in property and after they vacate. Discovering WebAR has been a lifesaving gift. The personnel is very easy to work with and are extremely helpful to guide us in structuring their software to meet our needs. Weekly meetings with review and training. Video tutorials as well. I highly recommend WebAR for all of your collection needs.

Great Product

I have worked with the same two people since the very beginning and they have been very helpful. They kept me updated through the process of getting set-up and made sure I was trained very well before they let me work on my own. The whole team has been great to deal with and the software is amazing! They are constantly working on how to make it better and easier and if you have any recommendations they love the input.

Cons

Fully featured, easy to use and customize

More features that automate what are typically manual tasks is a huge efficiency boost to our organization. Easy to customize and tailor to your business needs. Minimal training required for agents to become productive Most fully featured Web Access Payment Portal of any system we've seen. Client access tools and dashboard performance reporting is a top selling point for our business.

Customer Centered Business

When working with WebAR/Interpose, it has been extremely easy for us to be able to get a hold of the customer service. When we have an issue, they are right on the ball trying to fix it as soon as they can. If we have suggestions or little things that we feel will make the website more friendly to our process, they are always willing to look into it and see what they can do to help!

Interprose as a company.

I personally have not had hands on with WebAR..our IT department, collection manager and our collectors have. Our collectors feel it is most certainly an advanced product. They are looking so forward and waiting patiently to go live. I have spoken to Tim Monahan and Kyle Nelson and found them to be very patient and helpful in getting us through this conversion process.

The Virtual Agent and WebAR - a complete solution

InterProse has done a great job of combining a modern database structure, user friendly screens and a cloud based system that can grow with an organization without the need for heavy internal IT. In addition, the Virtual Agent is a game changer. It allows us to collect 14% of out payments on the web and enable debtors to self-service their account.

overall

If it were not for Ben and Kyle at Interprose, we would be like fish out of water. We are running two companies off the same software infrastructure and it was these guys who enabled it. Great product, very easy to use and cutting edge. Thanks for the vision, Matt. Regards, Leon Bascome MoonGate Insurance Group Bermuda

Interprose Review

We have been doing business with Interprose for several years now and are quite satisfied with their product and service. Many other companies have tried to convince us that their product is much better but after seeing the Interprose Product they step back and admit they can't compete wiht it. The Interprose Product is Second to None.

Intuitive, Flexible, Efficient

Interprose's Webar is a great fit for us. Their system is thoughtfully designed for the accounts receivable industry. The system can be easily designed to fit the needs of our company and those of our clients. They work hard to constantly improve their existing product while continuing to developing additional features.

Website Review

I can't believe how seamless and easy to use this website interface has been. It's usually such a headache to deal with websites of this nature. But, not this time. Replace your confusion and stress with a simple and easy-to-use website that saves time and energy. Not to mention, the customer service was outstanding.

The complete package

We are going into our 4th year with WebAR, which has proven to be a complete solution for our company. Payment processing, letters, credit reporting, and dialing are fully integrated, leaving us to focus on collections and sales. We have enjoyed responsive customer service and regular enhancements to software.

Best among the rest

When selecting a collections/AR software, we were looking for something modern, simple, in the cloud, and easily customizable. This was the only software of many that we have reviewed that met all of these criteria. It is working for us, and we have been able to customize it to our own uniques processes.

So easy to use

Since we have made the switch to Webar my work day seems to fly by. I get a lot more accomplished than before. Everything is so easy to use. If you need something fixed in the system my bosses go to the Webar staff and its fixed in a timely manor. I really enjoy the Webar system.

Cons

Great software for our small business!

WebAR forever changed our daily functions! Payment processing and record keeping has been simplified and is much more efficient. We have not had many issues requiring technical support but when we have they have been quick to respond and resolve.

Great product!

We are a small agency and implementing this software improved efficiency of our day to day business 100-fold. We have very rarely had any downtime or troubleshooting issues but when we have support has always been very quick and thorough. I highly recommend Interprose WebAR.

User Friendly

WebAr is user friendly and customizable to meet each collectors needs. The payment process is easy, for taking one payment or setting up multiple payments, or making changes to existing payments. As a collector, it helps me get my daily tasks done fast efficiently.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.