All categories

ACE Reviews - Page 3

WebAR Debt Collection Platform

WebAR is a great debt collection platform with advanced features my company would not have access to if we had to purchase a system which ran in-house. Being web based is a huge financial win since none of the normal maintenance of an on-site system requires!

Great Product

I seldom give compliments. Excellent customer service has almost become a thing of the past. The people at Interprose give consumers hope that there are still companies that naturally go above and beyond the call of duty in the realm of customer service.

Cons

This is a great software program for keeping track of all paid and unpaid items.

Pros

Well functioning program and they constantly improve and upgrade it. Customer service has been great!

Cons

The program is a little slow going as far as it's learning curve. Still haven't mastered it but I feel confident in the system and the help I get from customer service. Very helpful tool to work with.

Webar Review

The webar software is user friendly which makes everything an ease to running reports or getting detailed information. Also, if there is any questions or concerns the customer service is there and provides great assistance to help you.

review of WebAR usage

I used WebAR but was not pleased with the software because it was not Mac compatible. These days, if your software doesn't run on a Mac, then I don't have much use for it.

Cons

Emily, Thank you so much for your feedback. But I am a little confused by your comments. Our software is a Web Based application and it works on all OS's and in all modern Web Browsers. A large portion of our customers use Mac's. If you have any further feedback or concerns please reach out To Support. Tim Monahan Director of software support

Webar collections software is easy to use and feature rich

Webar collections software has lots of options and is easy to use. The support team is always looking for new options to add that will enable the user to have all of the information they might need to support the collections process.

Great record keeping tool

I number crunch every day and reconciling multiple accounts in various systems can be cumbersome. The portal saves me hassle and headache with its reporting features and historical data. Interprose is a great partner to our company.

Cons

I've worked with Interprose for almost 10 years now and it more than exceeds our expectations.

We really like how adaptable the software is and the willingness of Interprose to help with our needs. I can't say enough about he staff and how hard they work. If you are looking for a top notch ARM software look no further.

Office Manager

We signed up for the Webar product when it was first came out. our client find it easy to use and realy like the reports and the easy of adding accounts. I find the customer service area Frustrating alway endup in a voice mail

Great Product!

I've been collecting for 11 years. Our office has been using the system for 2.5 months and it is a very solid product, easy to navigate and user friendly. Interprose technical support has been awesome. They are A#1!!!!!

Second to None

I spent years training new hires and currently handle a growing department of consumer collectors. This product is the one thing everyone grasps without issue. Designed to get the job done the right way the first time.

Cons

Interprose is very efficent.

The pro's of interprose are that everything is easy to navigate and the important information is easy to find. The con's of interprose is that our account numbers don't always match what the insurance providers show.

Priceless

I have been in the industry for 30+ years and am impressed with the simplicity of this product. With a few keystrokes and a click of a button, payment is secured and an account resolved. Makes my job much easier.

Best in the Business

I currently train all new hires and covering the portal is the easiest part of the process. Designed for our industry, no hassle, simple to use. 24/7 access for our debtors with no downtime-thank you Interprose!

Good Product

As a small company, it was hard for us to find a software that was cost effective. WebAR has been a good investment for us. The collectors are easily trained and the software is vrey customizable.

Money Maker

I've been in sales for the last 10+ years and this product is the highlight of my presentations. Prospects become clients, clients refer new clients because of it. It's a well oiled machine.

Good Product and Easy to Use

This user-friendly product comes with an excellent support team. They are always willing to go above and beyond to try and make the product work for you and your company. Very professional.

Technology that works

I am impatient and like quick results. Our portal makes it happen. Working volume is what gets me paid and, with a few clicks, I can resolve accounts without issue. Thank you Interprose!

Cons

Best Company we have ever done business with.

Best Company we have ever done business with. Support is top notch, even the sales staff are very knowledgeable on there software. Great group to work with, they genuinely care. A+++++

WebAR Rocks

Best collections software I have ever used. I have been doing collections for 11 years. WebAR has cut my work by 2/3rds I collect more and get larger commissions for 1/3rd of the work.

WebAr Small Business

Very Robust. Kyle is Amazing. Will take time to implement but worth it. This process is not to be taken lightly but will be well worth the effort

Cons

Don't settle for anything other than InterProse

I have been working with the guys at InterProse for going on 4 years now and I would recommend them to anyone. Top notch products and customer service that is second to none.

Top Marks for WebAR!

We are pleased to partner with WebAR. We contribute a big part of our success to WebAR. Their product is easy to use and their customer service is top notch. Thank you WebAR!

Works Like A Charm

I am not terribly computer savvy and the portal makes my life easy. Little training is needed to get the hang of it. Dependable product that caters to people in our industry.

A working software

Pros

Top quality software with so much ease to use while customer service is highly professional. Nothing to fear.

Cons

Don even know what to say here because my team have been completely blown away. They should just maintain and definitely not being static