Worldpay POS Reviews

4.1/5 (42 reviews)

Pros
  • easy to use but not accurate information the portal is easy to use
  • People working there are friendly and some of them try to help you.
  • Worldpay makes every aspect of accepting online payments very straightforward and easy to set up.
  • I can generate reports I need quickly to find the information that is important to running my business.
Cons
  • 24 hour period they require you to have a test module on so that your site can't take payments.
  • Sometimes the program can be finicky with entering some payments and processing them. The dash board is very jumbled.
  • Making the annual pci compliance a bit easier to renew along with automated monthly invoicing to my email would be good.
  • Their services is a bit expensive for the small business owners and the turn around time to access your money is also slow.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague

Easy online payment solution

Reviewed 2019-03-20

On the whole, we feel very pleased with how Worldpay have helped our site accept online payments.

Christine Evans, CPIM

High Fees

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-01-12

WorldPay has high fees and not very easy or intuitive to use.

Pros
WorldPay was the recommended payment portal from the new website company so they helped set it up initially.

Cons
I could never find any information. WorldPay had a couple of different websites for payment acceptance and reporting and could never find anything. I wasted a lot of time. Also, the fees are ridiculous. The Chapter was charged a fee every month regardless if WorldPay payments were processed. They also charged a fee for canceling before 2 years.

Kristine Takemura

Worldpay easy Integration

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Worldpay is easy to integrate with on demand software. It can process multiple currencies for a web store. It is fast and secured and hardly no down time.

Terri Arruda

Great customer service...

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Pros
It is very easy to use and understand. And it makes sense for someone that is not computer savy to navigate the software.

Response from Worldpay

Hi Terri, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Shiawtian Chen

Check and balance on different tasks simple with this

Reviewed 2018-02-11

Pros
Clearly lay out who is performing which tasks. The system incorporates controls that recognize who prepared the task, who reviewed the task, and who authorized the task once completed. A great tool for multiple department collaboration on sharing documents, and tasks.

Cons
The user dashboard interface is cluttered with too much information. The software will take some time to get used to due to its detailed term and language.

pooja kothari

ITS NOT THE BEST

Reviewed 2018-09-11

Pros
easy to use but not accurate information the portal is easy to use

Cons
the fees are ridiculous, and the statements do not add up its a lot of extra work bc things are wrong when doing the monthly review

Kelly Austin

It works fine for what I need, but I don't need much.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

It is an easy and inexpensive option for me as an individual business owner.

Pros

Cons
The software is a bit awkward to get into at first: finding the correct website if it isn't bookmarked, having to jump through a couple of hoops before just getting to the business at hand.

Response from Worldpay

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Alissa Johann

Helpful tool for recreation facilities

Reviewed 2019-10-15

It has been good so far. We have not been using it all that long.

Pros
I like how it remembers and stores information. It makes charging cards easier and more efficient overall.

Cons
It gets annoying when different people pay for one event or item with different cards. That part gets tricky, especially since there is different information to deal with.

Nancy Lentz

Very simple process to get started and very responsive with questions.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Very simple process to get started, very responsive with questions and good informational reports from the data.

Pros
Very simple process to get started and very responsive to questions. Very reliable and easy to use. The reports are very well written.

Response from Worldpay

Thanks for your feedback Nancy. Glad to help your business grow!

Susan Hudson

Customer Support walked me through the set-up process and it was easy to use and train others.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

More vendors participating in our Farmer's Market because we can offer did way of payment

Pros
Our vendors at our Farmer's Market saw an increase in sales due to the POS being offered. We received our funds the next business day.

Response from Worldpay

Thanks for your feedback Susan. Glad yo help your business grow!

Andrew Carbone

Very reliable,whenever I have had a question or issue , customer service always takes care of it.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-01

It is easy to use, easy to read. Basic enough even for people not into computers to use.

Pros
it is very easy to use, self explanatory. No issues using it, always runs properly and it is easy to read.

Response from Worldpay

Thanks for your feedback Andrew. Glad to help your construction business grow!

Robert Eisenbach

Double charged everything

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Pros
People working there are friendly and some of them try to help you.

Cons
They created 2 accounts for me even so I never asked for 2 and charred for everything double. I'm fighting them sine 2 weeks and had to waste several hours with the customer service there ( it took 3 phone calls until they figured out they created 2 account. Furthermore they changed my plan without asking me or informing me to a more expensive plane.

Christopher Smale

Not the best payment provider on the market

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Pros
They are very cheap compared to a lot of other similar offerings and there customer support isn't too bad!

Cons
The GUI within their system is beyond terrible! It's so unbelievably dated and I just have no idea how it hasn't been redesigned. The integration is also very dated and clunky compared other providers. Would not be my first choice.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Carla Sinteff

Stressfree

Reviewed 2017-11-26

Pros
Easy to Use, Convenient and GREAT LOCAL REPS. They helped set up my whole system including my POS and helped me get a deal on it!

Cons
Slightly confusing on when they will take out money from your account. I have been switched around several times. Also still waiting on my refund for something they had as a mistake, months ago.

Response from Worldpay

Thanks for your feedback Carla. Regarding the refund, please send an email to customer.impact@worldpay.us with your merchant ID.

Glad to help your business grow!

Nerav Mehta

They lie - Then back track and no one really knows whats going on

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
No much - didn't get to use it. Big promises at the start with free periods etc but they were all lies in the end.

Cons

Response from Worldpay

Nerav, I'm truly sorry your experience wasn't as good as expected. Please call 800-859-5965 or contact customer service via email: customer.service@worldpay.us

Anonymous

Average experience with payment processing. No large pros or cons.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
Payment processing can be tailored to how your company wants it. Seems very easy to use, very few times is there any issues with the program.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

I only have a few customers who pay by credit card so I use the app infrequently but I ifnd it quick

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-22

I am able to give my customers more options for payment for my services.

Pros
This is the only merchant software that I have used so I don't have anything to compare it to. However, I do find that it is quick, reliable and easy to use.

Cons
For some reason the adaptable card reader will not fit my Samsung S7 Active phone so I have to manually enter the card information.

Response from Worldpay

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to help your business grow!