Additional information for Wynyard AML
Key features of Wynyard AML
View All Features
- Update and maintain rule sets.
- country risk profiles
- Human-centred, fully auditable rules interface
- financial crime guidelines and industry briefings
- Users can refine or create rules
- Audit trails for AML/CTF processes
- Identify high-risk customers, transactions, and entities
- Integrated with watchlists from Dow Jones
- Customer Screening
- Watchlist matches may be exact, partial, fuzzy or soundex
- downloadable best practice guides
- compliance templates
Avoid false positives, undetected financial crimes and incident backlogs.
comply with local and international regulations
Screen customers to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs) and their relatives or close associates (RCAs), special interest persons or entities (SIPs/SIEs) government sanctioned entities, and high-profile criminals.
avoid conducting business with government sanctioned countries, organisations, and individuals.
prepared to demonstrate audit trails for AML/CTF processes to regulators.
constantly monitor and modify rules based on both known and emerging patterns of suspicious activity.
Users themselves may refine or create rules and parameters at any time as risks become clearer, business models evolve, new products are introduced or regulations change.