Rydoo

Business travel booking & expenses management platform

visit website

Rydoo Reviews - Page 2

Wonder expense reporting tool

Pros

This is a great expense management and reporting app for my small business. The best feature by far is Rydoo's customer service. Additionally, I really love that re-occurring expenses can be integrated into your to-do list automatically so if you're busy like i am or can't access the app, the software is capable of carrying out the expense with your intervention.

Cons

It's hard to say since this product is nearly perfect, but if i had to pick one downside I would say that the mobile app has some limited functionality.

Claiming your expenses back is now not so much of a chore

I have only recently started using Xpenditure as a way to store & manage my expenses. Before expenses had to be scanned individually, but with Xpenditure the option to take a photo and have all the hard work done for you has cut the amount of time needed to log expenses at the end of the month. I work in construction and am away on site for the majority of the week, with out access to a computer / scanner, having Xpenditure on my phone enables you to take a photo of your receipt immediately once you made a purchase and log it with out having to worry about carrying the receipt around with you after.

Pros

Usability, accessibility where ever you are, not having to log date/store/etc. manually

Cons

making it easier to save a project heading

Love scanning receipts

Pros

This expense reporting tool saves me tons of time. Instead of typing over receipts into an Excel sheet, I just take a picture of the receipts I receive. At the end of the month, I generate an expense report in just a few clicks.

Cons

It was hard to find some settings I really wanted to change, but the support department helped me with that.

I search high and low

Xependiture still have a little way to go on ironing out some kinks however I am very impressed with the product and the service I've received

Pros

It's ease of use

Cons

a few more functions I'd like to see, but I'm sure the team are on to it !

Best expenses tracing tool ever

I was searching for a software capable to keep track of my company expenses and after some research i found this site (and app) and i never stopped using it.

Pros

Ease of use; App to scan receipts and track km

Cons

It would be wonderful to be able to create a project using the app

Perfectly designed

I have tried just about every product on the market, free to expensive. Xpenditure is far and away a better designed product that is so user friendly you wonder why you haven't tried it before.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

None

Good software

This software help us to organize our expense report. It is practice and enough usual, besides that to be easier to handling.

Pros

It is easier to handling.

Cons

In the main menu the amount of documents could be bigger.

Time saver!

Xpenditure has changed my expense handling from being horrible to smooth and easy. A process that was complicated and time-consuming is now controlled and simplified. Receipt are not lost as easily, input time is dramatically reduced and company credit card owner can handle easily take care of 80-90% of the job without losing any time. The cons are small UX updated needed in the app. Currently, it takes to many clicks to upload new pictures. That about the only negative comment I have.

Bye bye paper receipts!

You know the hassle. Coming home after a business trip, the last thing you want to do is work your way through all the receipts and invoices you have collected during the trip. Good news: Xpenditure takes away a big part of that hassle. Just open the app on your smartphone, take a picture of the paper receipt with your phone's camera, upload, fill out a couple of data fields, submit and ... you're good to go!

Pros

It takes away most of the hassle with paper receipts and you can submit while you are still on the go.

Cons

The occasional error you need to correct, such as when the receipt mentions "$" and the software typically only recognizes it to be US Dollars.

Xpenditure - The simplest expense reporting software

Pros

It is user friendly and there is always customer support available and willing to help.

Cons

There are still glitches in the system and changes happening to fix them. I like that there are changes being made based on customer feedback, however you get adjusted to one way of doing things and then abruptly there's an update.

Disrupting the expense marketplace. market leader

Pros

Really good value. Much cheaper than alternatives. easy to use. even some of the least tech savvy colleagues have gotten on board with it.

Cons

long waits for forgotten passwords notifications fro approval could be improved. Could use integration with banks for payments to streamline further, similarly with accounting packages

Amazing organization tools for trips

Pros

Rydoo offers great tools for small and medium businesses that are in constant business trips, giving them the opportunity to access them without waiting and at low cost; simply a potential time manager. Allowing the user to know the costs invested in each trip without tedious rows.

Cons

My only complaint is that the mobile application does not have all the information I need to know, even so, this has not caused me a big problem, and its customer service rewards it.

Happy New User with Only a few recommendations for improvement.

Customer Support has been incredible, via email and online chat. Virtually Instant. The couple of times where the UI hasn't felt intuitive and I was confused they answered my questions right away.

Pros

I like that it links with my bank. And is generally intuitive and looks great. Love being able to select expense reports.

Cons

I wish there was a simpler way to track which Items have been put on an expense report/Items that have been paid. Im a Canadian and use a lot of US services so sometimes the exchange of currency doesn't register

Expenses are now fun!!!

Before I found Xpenditure, I used to put all my expenses in a spreadsheet. Very painful and time consuming. I now find it very easy to manage my expenses without the need to keep receipts.

Pros

No need to keep your paper receipts anymore. Iphone App makes it easy to enter in your reciepts The ability to create trips is awesome, because I need to submit receipts by trips/projects, but still need to know the overall expenses for the quarter and the year.

Cons

I wish there was also a custom iPAD app instead of just using the same iphone app enlarged for ipad.

Easy Breezy

Makes reporting work expenses so easy to do! When life is already so hectic, I can count on Expenditure to help me get the job done. Excellent App and worth every penny!

very useful app.

Before I found this app it was always a headache to claim my expenses for business trips. i am sure that I also lost money from receipts that went missing. Now I photo every receipt. It takes 10 minutes to prepare the report all converted automatically to the local currency. The service is very good by chat or even by phone if any problems are encounteres. i have added 17 users from my company.

Pros

Easy to use, good interface.

Product has issues, customer support is the WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

Either hire new customer support staff or close your buisness down!

Pros

It would be nice if it worked, but doesnt sync to accounts software so is pointless! If you like wasting time, use Rydoo. It was a lot better when it was xpenditure.

Cons

Customer support does not reply to e-mails unless you send them a HUGE number of follow-ups! The system doesn't work and they just don't reply, and when they do the answers are not useful!

The BEST Expense Tracking Software

Very easy to learn, customer support answered all my questions on a Sunday night! Great price, better quality.

Pros

Price and support.

Cons

None.

Xpenditure - Nice and Simple

I found Xpenditure really simple to use. I like the fact I can allocate expenses to projects and report against projects for reimbursement purposes

Great Expense Tool

So far so good , need to work a bit longer with it. Up to know it is the best Expense reporting system I have experienced.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

Great product for easily entering expenses using OCR, with great support team

Xpenditure makes it very easy to enter expenses without lots of manual entry. OCR pulls out the required details from a photo of the expense. Mobile app means you can snap expenses on the go. Also, allows a sync with accounting software to make things even easier. Occasional hiccup with integrations into accounting software, but the support team are fantastic and help out a lot.

Ease your life :)

Xpenditure made my life easier, simple. Scan your ticket with a snap, add some info or Xpenditure will automatically read it for you. Electronic invoices are even easier: just forward them to the Xpenditure and all the relevant info is read. As a result, your administration is done at the source, simplified and automated. We're now exporting all the data to our accountant's software so the input costs are saved too. Just try it, you'll see :)

Pros

- no more paper - legal archive of docs - automated reading your expense notes and invoices

Cons

- they can read even more (self learning)

Excellent service that saves me hours every month. Well worth the price.

Get a receipt and take a photo, then the software does OCR and completes the expense as best it can. It usually does this very well. Currency conversions are handled well, and reconciliation with CC statements is a time saver. Expenses can also be added by forwarding emails, and this is also very good. Customer service via chat is reasonably fast and friendly.

Cons

excellent experience, immediate from the beginning, easy to use!

Most important for us as frequent travellers is the easy to use and quick application. Also as approver easy overview of incoming receipts, great comments like "duplicate". The only con for me as approver is that for every receipt I receive an email. Will be nice if an employee can collect his receipts and then send it as 1 email with all receipts included..

Cons

Xpenditure takes the whole expenses process to the next level. Done with too much paper work.

Because our offices, of VK Architects & Engineering, are scattered all over Belgium and abroad, the whole expense process is much easier to manage. Done with waiting for the approval, with the online software we have a better overview of every detail. Even with people who works abroad all the time. Xpenditure takes the whole expenses process to the next level.