ZipBooks Reviews - Page 4

Very good and great potential

It's really easy to use and it has a lot of potential. I was using wave invoicing before but I switched to Zipbooks and I'm really happy with it. The customer service is also great. It lacks some features of the big players but they are growing fast and you will not be disappointed!

Cons

Accounting software with good API layer

I can say that their API is good and understandably well readable, easy to integrate.

Pros

I was in team that made integration for ZipBooks api, for another small company. Easy to set up, secure and trustworthy.

Cons

Can't say anything about the usage of the product since i was on the team that only made the integration to ZipBooks with api integration.

Slick awesome app for time tracking and invoice management

I hope the guys will keep going with this pace of introducing new feature and maintaining this high standard of support. I asked for a feature (VAT in the invoices) and after 3 weeks was already there, as they promised. In the mean time they advised me with a workaround.

Zippity Zip!

ZipBooks is the innovative bookkeeping tool of the future--with a solid business model that makes it free! Brilliant to provide the most basic needs and be able to grow with a business and provide additional features and bolt-on functionality. Works great!

Wrong advertising - free means free 30-day trial not free starter version

Very disappointed because of the wrong advertising

Pros

It met my needs for invoicing and seemed to meet my needs for financial reporting

Cons

The software has 3 version. The starter version is advertised as "free", while the other 2 version require paid subscription, but allow for a free trial. Nowhere does it say that the starter version is for a free trial only

Clarify your needs

I am rolled with this software because it is free and links with a bank account. However, it does not link with my business checking account, which was my goal. Customer service was great!

Cons

Great for folks on a shoe string budget

Handles just about everything that a small business would need for their accounting, you'll love it!

Cons

Thanks Pete! Glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to leave a review. Thanks for the support!

Zip book

My overall experiences was positive it greatly helped me track me expenses and help me start me online shop without any problems. I was able to get a great way to help my customers and track me spending with out worry. My information was safe which allowed me to worry less and focus on my needs.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it offers for it prices. The software makes tracking time and s expenses easy. Invoking is also made easier using the program. As a small buIs ness trying to break into clothing this comes in handy.

Cons

.what I least like about the software there are thing that sometimes involves could not answer making some customer feel frasted.

Fantastic Software!

I am over-the-moon happy with my experience using ZipBooks. Not only is it easy to use, the customer service I've received is amazing. I will continue to use and it recommend it to others. Love it!

Cons

Receiving payments is absolutely insane.

Pros

It looks nice and relatively polished, it's easy to navigate, and the setup process (seems) pretty easy.

Cons

The setup process is bizarre. Only after I had received a payment, I was told they were holding my funds until I sent them my Social Security Number USING LIVE CHAT, which is absolutely insane. The live chat provider they use, in fact, specifically says it is not secure enough for that, and forbids them from doing so in their Terms of Service. Additionally, weird features are gated on the free plan. For example, you can't see your notifications.

Simple and does the job well!

It is simple even for a person without any accounting background. Straightforward menu for browsing and recording. It provides a quick report for overall summary

Great to use

Sleek, easy to use and makes my life easier. There are tiny niggles here and there but their equivalent to a typo on an email - their that insignificant.

Easy to install and use

It is a easy program to use. It runs in the Chrome browser for me and makes time tracking and invoicing pretty easy.

ZipBooks - Awesome

Great online accounting program. Best of all, it's free! This is one program where I would actually consider paying for it.

User

Nice to use but lacks some important advanced features

Pros

Easy to use, great to track the tasks, and assign the duties

Cons

No android version support, lacks inventory-tracking features. and integrated add-ons.

Deleted my account

For some reason zipbooks deleted my account without warning or notification, when I queried them they were unable to recover the account and I was instead met with a patronising support team member who suggested I just create a new account.

Pros

The software was easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

They deleted my account without warning.

Great product, Gets the job done!

Easy to use, great interface, export and import function would be great though.

Nice and easy

Nice and easy, good integration with Stripe! But need also PayPal

Very practical and simple software

Very practical and simple software

Cons

The best value for zero price

Ideal choice for small business.

Cons

Too complicated for a small business owner

As a small business owner I do not have the time to figure out accounting programs that are not straight forward and easy to use. It took me quite a while to figure out how to input my current financials and I wasn't able to figure out how to input past sales without first generating an invoice.

Pros

The ability to upload jpg and PDF files related to transactions easily.

Cons

The inability to create sales outside of invoicing.

Business Owner

I had a dispute with a company that uses Zipbooks for payment. The company ceased ALL contact with me. I called Zipbooks to see how to start a dispute against the company. One of the customer representative was able to help and he went over and beyond to alleviate my stress.

Pros

Easy way to make payments

Cons

Third party companies can make them look bad when they have horrible customer service.

Love this service!

I love using this service for my birth photography business. It helps me keep everything organized and in one place for each of my clients.