Zoho Expense Reviews

Zoho Expense

Expense reports, the easy way.

Zoho Expense

Easiest tool to use

Awesome!

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. I haven't found any other software as simple as this.

Cons

None. Can't find any CONS because it has everything we wanted.

Excellent expenses software

The software has helped to cut down on adhoc financial requests which sometimes disrupt the cashflow.

Pros

Great tool , makes financial planning for the business a lot easier.Financial information readily available hence greater efficiency in running an organisation 's expenses.

Cons

No complaints or negative experience so far .

Simple, easy and it works.

Pros

For an expense tracking app, it is a solid application. Zoho Expense is a simple and very easy to use. Logging expense with the auto scan feature is amazing. While testing it almost always got the numbers right, except for a few times but you can always edit it manually. The reports are very detailed and easy to generate. You can do a custom setup as per your company requirements and its up and running in no time.

Cons

As i said the auto scan is a hit or miss, but manual editing is a life saver. you just need to make sure to double check until they fix that issue. Plus the mobile app is a bit old school. Can be made more appealing.

Cool piece of software

Pros

WHAT I MOST LIKED ABOUT ZOHO EXPENSES IS THE EASE OF USE

Cons

I believe price is a bit high for such a software

Easy expense reporting

Pros

Email screenshot receipts directly to the software; detects duplicate expenses

Cons

Billable checkbox is redundant and wreaked havoc with early invoicing

Very handy app

Pros

Makes expense reporting easy, simply scan receipts on your phone and it auto fills the details. You can select whether to claim reimbursement or paid by company card.

Cons

I had to keep selecting tax manually each time, would save a lot of time if it remembered your choice and suggested it.

Zoho expense is easy to use application

Pros

Support team is by far best i have seen in the industry and scanning of reciepts and extraction of line items saves a lot of time.

Cons

Feature request takes a lot of time to be implemented.

Hi Dhruv, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense. We're glad to hear that you find it easy to use and that our support team was able to assist you wherever required. We are constantly working on improving and enhancing the feature set of the application, and value your feedback/recommendations. We do our best to accommodate and prioritise every request and will keep you updated on the same. Feel free to write back to support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you have any further queries. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

ZOHO Expense

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use, easy to train!

Cons

Really nothing of note- we love the product!

Manage budget and expenses

good

Pros

easy to adapt for IT, this option fix my issue

Cons

Not clear to understand flow process for approval . I can't see how to jump from Desk module and assign ticket directly to a budget or report

SIMPLY EXCELLENT

Pros

Excellent application, very useful to keep track of expenses, especially interesting the function of scanning and interpreting receipts

Cons

In general you have many options that can help control expenses, I have nothing negavito to comment

Love this software

So far I've had a great experience.

Pros

This software has been great so far with keeping me organized. I am looking forward to spending more time with it.

Cons

I haven't found i haven't like yet. It really helps me keep track of all of my expenses

A great tool to manage expense

Pros

Zoho expense helps me a lot deciding and managing the budget and expenses. It has got great and easy user interface to manage the tool with an ease. It helps me monitoring the amount spent and advance payments which also helps me predicting my future budget for my personal use and company use also.

Cons

Zoho launches bug fixes and improvements at slow pace. So they need to speed up for their improvement for the better user experience.

AWESOM

good

Pros

Expense Flow Good Need to improve Mobile App

Cons

User Interface good n friendly easily one can understand

Best software every

Its decent

Pros

Its integrated with other Zoho products which makes it easy to use data across platforms

Cons

It should be integrated with a payroll system

Small Business Owner

Great

Pros

Digital scanning of receipts from phone. Ability to set up multiple users and provide multiple levels of approval.

Cons

1. Too much flexibility for Vendor Names. After establish 1 vendor name, would like that Vendor name to automatically populate the next time you start to type that vendor name vs. allowing a type over resulting in multiple entries for the same vendor. 2. Inability to see all users expense reports submitted and associated detail.

Zoho is really user friendly. Love it

Pros

Convert FX currencies to report currencies - this is really convenient especially for our company that needs to deal with multi currencies constantly

Cons

Can't preview excel & pdf - have to download first - not that inconvenient but it will be better if we can just see details in preview

Great time saver!

Made my expenses reporting easier. I would like it more if it was easy to figure out how to ouput to the simple excel spread sheet my company uses.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, however, the ability send .jpegs or .pdf images of receipts fro my iphone disappeared.

Cons

The abity to send images of receipts went away. And, I couldn't find a way to bring it back. I would like it more if it was easy to figure out how to output to the simple excel spreadsheet my company uses.

Best Business Expense Management Application on the market!

So easy to implement and no training required for employees. Support is excellent and immediate! Appropriate receipt capture capability and storage. I have used more expensive applications that can't compare in value to Zoho Expense.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive design and EXCELLENT support!

Cons

Haven't experienced a negative aspect to date.

Small Business Use of Zoho Expense

It has been great. We would buy it again!

Pros

We use this software to track reimbursable expenses for our small company of 5 employees. It is excellent for this purpose, easy to use and has performed without any downtime.

Cons

Not able to do complex things like assign credit card purchases to different users.

Zoho Expense Review

uploading photo or data seems slower than other software

Pros

It is very easy to use. Also very easy to navigate and upload expense details. Itemized report is also possible

Cons

I encountered with issues when uploading a photo. I don't think this is my phone or computer issue but zoho issue.

Great Cost Effective Option

Pretty Great

Pros

It allows for internal financials tracking

Cons

everything is pretty good for us! The integrations could be improved

Good software

Pros

The soft ware is very customizable and easy to use. Customer Service is very flexible and attentive.

Cons

The software does not have hours tracking which would be extremely useful. There is zoho people to do it, yet it is already a very specific solution

4 months in and we love it!

We've really enjoyed the time-saving aspect for staff who often do lunches and meals with others. One of our staff that used to have a hard time with expense reports has been our STAR user of this software and has even helped to train others.

Pros

HUGE time saver for my church staff; they can simply scan a receipt and enter in the details within 1 minute. At the end of the month, they can just click on submit and all the info comes to me. I love the customization of categories, as well as putting in rules to let users know when they're violating a spending policy. So helpful from an HR perspective! And storage of receipts for IRS purposes is an obvious plus.

Cons

It doesn't connect with ACS Technologies Realm accounting (however; that's not on the fault of Zoho, that's because Realm doesn't work with anything right now, it's in early stages.)

As with all Zoho products the experience was good

Pros

Easy to use and the integration in to Zoho was essential

Cons

Like any application you just have to persevere and get in to the habit of using. Functionality is good

ZoHo Expense is a great asset

I manage 10+ contractors who have varying levels of expenses that spread a wide range of types of expenses. I have created the categories I need and deployed it all to my users.

Pros

This product allows me to manage categories of expenses, rules for expenses, and people submitting them. I have no doubt that anything I need to do regarding expenses could be done through Zoho Expense.

Cons

I have had some users have challenges utilizing the App on older phones.