Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice

100% free online invoicing tool for freelancers and SMBs.

visit website

Zoho Invoice Reviews - Page 14

Great value

Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

Pros

I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even...

Cons

Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

Hi Julieanne, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes. Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Zoho Invoice has been a wonderful and superb experience for me

So that I can capture clients at the exact time they are ready to on-board, Zoho's phone app and website interface flawlessly, allowing me to produce booking deposit invoices while on the go. Once I've set up all of my templates, sending an invoice to a new client through email or SMS is as simple as a few clicks.

Pros

Invoicing and bookkeeping in a small business are a snap with Zoho. Because I can simply compile and print out all of my billing and revenue information from the year, I no longer have to worry about tax season. If you're in the market for a straightforward and easy-to-use invoicing system, I highly suggest Zoho. We had a few difficulties with help early on, but they've been fixed and the assistance has been excellent since.

Cons

When premium plans were removed, a free forever plan was introduced, however Zoho branding was applied to the papers, which was a downfall. Zoho Invoice could charge a modest price to remove branding or a note that users may produce free invoices like this.

Wish it had more features

Pros

It was fantastic for the price. You have a full suite of features for a fraction of what something like Freshbooks or Quickbooks cost. While it had significant limitations, the features are far and above what you would expect for the monthly fee

Cons

My review my be a little outdated as I have switched over to Quickbooks paired with an industry specific invoicing system. The main issue I had was that it was missing a strong estimation software that they had implemented in their CRM module. That baffled me as the CRM had a more customizable and robust system than their actual invoicing system did. What's more, it didn't translate over as cleanly as I would have wanted. This might have been fixed by now but the disparity between their different modules can be problematic.