Zoho Subscriptions Reviews - Page 2

Great value!

It's been great!

Pros

Was much better than Chargify or Recurly, as there was no % taken from the subcription.

Cons

The fact you couldn't embed/create your own hosted pages using Zoho Subs without a long form

Highly Recommend!

Pros

The software is easy to setup and has a great deal of customization options to suite any business.

Cons

I have had no bad experiences, so I can offer no cons to the Zoho products we use.

subscriptions

been great.

Pros

I like the ease of use and integration with Books and Paypal

Cons

I don't like that you can not export the client information including their cc numbers if you want to.

Pros

Easy recharge, integrations, automation, and communication

Cons

glitches in the system that do not apply payments correctly or do not allow the customers to pay via forte

Great solution for managing software subscriptions

Great it has made managing complex subscriptions systems much easier and hassle free.

Pros

I have found it easy to setup and use and the interface is well laid out and intuitive.

Cons

Have problems with some of the payment gateway solutions and not integrating well. But that may well be due to the limitations of Paypal

Mostly Satisfied

Pros

I appreciate multiple integration capabilities.

Cons

Having to purchase different packages of features that should already be included

Great program!

Pros

Zoho Subscription is very user friendly, easy to use and very intuitive

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that I did not like

Earlier, the billing carried out was a complete manual activity and the team was struggling in reconcillations and capturing payments. By using Zoho subscriptions, we could get a fix on this issue and saw better traction on saving and increasing revenue and efforts.

Pros

It is user friendly and could take care of the invoicing needs in my organization.

Cons

There are some areas that still need manual intervention - example; I cannot prefix the email recepients in cc when sending the manual reminders.

Customer Satisfaction

I am a happy customer.

Pros

I am satisfied for my journey with ZOHO.

Cons

Support and its timezones. No prompt responses when urgencies.

Good

Pros

Easy to use and add new subscription, mobile apps is cool

Cons

Less flexible in terms of modifying subscription

Great system

Pros

The customer service is awesome! Someone is always available to speak over the phone right away !

Cons

I wish you could have 1 email address associated with various different customers vs creating 1 customer and having multiple subscriptions under one.

Great Recurring and Billing Software

Maintaining clients payment record was not easy but thanks to Zoho subscription for solving this issue for us. We are planning to buy more products of ZOHO.

Pros

Keeping a track of your clients payment details, processing a refund or creating a Coupon code using this software is fun and that easy. This has made my life simple.

Cons

I have been using this software for more a year now and did not find any issues with this.

About Zoho

It's very easy to keep track of subscriptions without the fear of missing to bill

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. It's very user friendly and designed for easy understanding

Cons

Certain mandatory features are not available

User frinedly product...

earlier all these subscription were made manually, ZOHO made every thing automated and reduced the manpower wastage... Awesome product..

Pros

it has many options by default which i required, easy to use..

Cons

After creation of a subscription, we cant edit all the feilds, that make to delete the old subscription and creation of new one.. we cant have two products in a single subscription.

Excellent service for tracking subscriptions

Pros

I recommend this wonderful tool, which saves me a tremendous amount of time and has become an indispensable assistant. He will automatically track who subscribed to the newsletter, and who, on the contrary, unsubscribed.

Cons

Strongly lacks the normal support of the Russian language. If the developers came to our market, it was worth taking care of it.

Great API and Support

I spent several weeks looking for the right subscription management platform for FilterSnap. There were e-commerce platforms for selling physical products, and subscription platforms for selling virtual subscriptions (gym membership, software license, etc), but nothing that seemed to be able to to sell a subscription to a physical product. Then I found ZOHO Subscriptions. While it was not a perfect fit right out of the box, I was able to use their APIs to build exactly what I needed. Now I am able to concentrate on building my business rather then worrying about by billing platform.

Pros

1. Robust and fully-featured API 2. Support team is responsive, and goes the extra mile to help you 3. Pricing model is great for the startup and beyond

Cons

1. Does not currently support a custom billing page. However, the support team worked with me to create a hosted payment page that looked like it fit into my signup process. 2. The ZOHO team is constantly updating the platform, but there is not any communication to current customers on what was added, changed, or removed.

Good solution for SAAS business model

Pros

Good support Good software integrated with other payment system like Gocardless, Stripe, etc. Full solution with their Zoho CRM

Cons

More detailed dashboard with more stats.

Saves a lot of time!

Saves us a lot of time.

Pros

Saving time is very important to our company because saving time saves us money. Automation saves us time that is why we LOVE Zoho Subscriptions. It helps us to eliminate manual billing. Subscriptions takes care of EVERYTHING - coupons, addons, thank you for your payment, card failure and card expiring notices, and prorate invoices. We can even group invoices from multiple subscriptions together and it integrates with my accounting software. The cost is so much less than other subscription billing services.

Cons

It would be nice to have more than one hosted page layout option. Also the setup for the hosted page can be somewhat default, especially adding addons.

Zoho Subscriptions Review

Good

Pros

Our customer base is organized in one place in a very coherent manner.

Cons

In my opinion, the reporting given could be better.

Very good

Pros

Like all the options available and easy to use

Cons

Can't think of any reason right now but will let you know

Easy to use, affordable, handles recurring charges like a champ

Pros

We had a short list of needs: easy to use for non-technical folks, affordable, and able to handle recurring charges. Zoho fits all three, and everyone on the team finds it easy to use.

Cons

This isn't a valid complaint, but the UI is a tiny bit dated. But the software works, and I don't particularly care that it looks like 2016 software and not 2019 software. When I say "a little bit dated" i mean a little bit. Literally, no one should care about this.

Makes my monthly billing easy

Before using Zoho Subscriptions, I used a invoice billing app that allowed us to send monthly invoices. We send payment reminders 5 days before the end of the month. The invoicing app only allowed me to set a date we want reminders sent. So if the month had 30 days (or less), the reminder was one day off. Subscriptions sends reminders 5 days before the end of the month no matter how many days are in a month. This is just one of the many great things about Zoho Subscriptions.

Pros

Zoho Subscriptions makes my monthly billing easy. We have more flexibility than recurring billing. We can add multiple plan options for customers to select when subscribing to our services.

Cons

There is not enough options or flexibility for hosted pages.

Awesome

Pros

I really like the system and the features. Easy to use and I adapted very fast.

Cons

Perhaps more options for communicating with the client, in addition to sending e-mails.

User friendly, easy to use

Have used Zoho for over 4 years. Subscriptions is a great customer management tool for large client base/data base

Pros

Software is easy to set up, maintain and use. Interfaces well with Zoho Books accounting software. Ideal for SME orgainsations wanting value for money, easy of application and great customer support.

Cons

Don't really dislike anything about it. If we had to be picky, you have to leave Subscriptions to go into other Zoho applicatons like Books or Inventory

Very good, it does what it needs to do without being a hassle. From time to time it bugs.

Pros

It does what it needs to do without being a hassle, although it will bug from time to time. The interface is friendly and quite easy to use. We use this internally for recurring subscriptions and so far, no major issues have been brought up.

Cons

Whenever we run into an issue, we contact their support team and the responses are great. The issue is that they take time (which to a certain extent is understandable) to answer. I believe that this is due to Zoho themselves and not this exact software.