What is Accounting Software?
Accounting information system is used to automate and keep track of a wide range of finance-related business needs. The level of features required depends on the need of the buyer. However, at the core of all software accounting systems is the ability to manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and invoicing and billing.
Key Features & Benefits
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger management
- Invoicing and billing tools
- Expense and Profit & Loss reports
- Cost calculation and time tracking
- Compliance, tax and regulations management
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Sales and budget forecasting
- Client online payment processing and tracking
- Generate, share and export reports for accountants, directors.