All categories
Neon CCM

Human services and social work case management solution

visit website

Neon CCM Reviews

Pros

I also liked the customer service. When I have a question about the functions or submit a ticket, I receive updates and even calls from reps. She is a great asset to CiviCore.

Sergio A.

Bradley K.

This is a direct result of their outstanding customer support.

Bradley K.

Cons

Setting up new reports/queries can be confusing.

Katie M.

Mischa D.

There is sometimes a time lag on the requests that we have (as we have a lot!).

Mischa D.

4.4

Tremendous service, extremely user-friendly, intuitive to the max

- Greater ability to serve our students - Enhanced tracking of student performance - Volunteer management capabilities that have aided and improved our recruitment efforts - Improved volunteer retention due to easier access to their data and relevant issues in programming - Increased funding due to enhanced data tracking

Pros

CiviCore is a delight to use from both a functionality and aesthetic standpoint. The means by which they organize the data on the back-end translates perfectly to maximizing its utility for the end-user. As a former software healthcare software trainer, I appreciate the ease of navigation for new users, but also the advanced functionality capabilities for superusers and admins. This is a direct result...

Cons

The only real change I would like to see would be expanded reporting capabilities for the 1% of the time that I want to run multi-sectioned reports from within the database. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased with my experience.

Civicore has provided our project with an extremely user friendly patient tracking system.

We are able to track patients participating in a clinic intervention in locations throughout our county. We benefit by being able to monitor program fidelity, patient attendance, contact attempts, and other data crucial to our project's implementation. It also helps us track staff productivity and program reach.

Pros

Our Civicore database is extremely easy to use. It is also easy to train new users on its functionality. My experience with their project managers has always been top notch. They respond quickly and are able to explain complex issues in ways the day to day user can understand. The system is reliable and intuitive.

Cons

Setting up new reports/queries can be confusing. However, the customer support staff and project managers are always willing to help and guide me when issues arise.

Much Needed Support

The software makes our job easier to provide required information to our various funding sources.

Pros

We are required by our funding sources to collect a lot of data on the individuals we serve. This software enables our organization to evaluate the effectiveness of our services, identify trends that need to be addressed, market our services, etc.

Cons

In order for the software to meet our specific needs, we had to spend several weeks communicating (i.e.: email, phone, etc.) with our assigned company representative to identify our needs. We finally arranged for our company representative to spend time at our work site which was very helpful.

What do I need to know to see how each department works

My experience focuses on knowing what needs are not currently covered within the company. A lot of information through reports, statistics to know at all times how the company is organized and focused. After that, the necessary decisions are taken to analyze in detail possible improvements.

Pros

Users can download the information in spreadsheets for further analysis. It allows companies to manage their financial transactions, product life cycles and supply chain activities.

Cons

Complexity with which the program is built. My company implements one feature or function of the software at a time, allowing employees to become familiar with the software before moving forward. The full implementation process can take several months.

Excellent & Versatile Product

The entire process was excellent with consistent communication, highly competent and skilled staff and and end product that perfectly suits both our needs and our budget as a relatively small human services organization. We highly recommend them for consideration for any sized organization no matter what your specific needs.

Pros

Extremely user friendly compared to many other options, minimizing training and user error. Highly customizable for any human service need. This is the third time I have been involved with a completely customized and extremely varied builds with Civicore and each experience has been excellent.

Cons

The only downside is that highly customized and complex reporting often requires direct help from Civicore, occasionally adding a communication step in report building, but by no means limiting the possibilities. I'm sure this challenge could be eliminated, however, with more highly skilled staff within our own organization.

Excellent way to demonstartae your data driven outcomes.

The data within our own organizations programs helps guide the conselors from each to tailor a case plan for each individual.

Pros

I really liked the ease in functionality. The program is extremely user-friendly. I also liked the customer service. when I have a question about the functions or submit a ticket, I receive updates and even calls from reps. She is a great asset to CiviCore!

Cons

The report feature. I think the fields and filters could come with a manual or guidance on how to generate reports. However, to be fair I inherited the database from my predecesor and she may have received that training, manual, or information.

Great product for a great cost.

We have really enjoyed working with CiviCore. I would definitely recommend them to other organizations.

Pros

CiviCore is really easy to use and is able to be customized to give you exactly what you need. Once we started using the product, we noticed a few more changes that we wanted and they were able to make the changes quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Some of the things that we wanted were not possible with this software. They were able to make accommodations that work, but are a bit tedious.

Very customizable, easy to use, reasonably priced!

Tracking participant data used for research and reporting.

Pros

CiviCore is a great company to work with. Their highly skilled program managers work through set up options and customizations with you directly. It's intuitive, easy to use, and has all the functions we needed. We have rarely needed post-implementation customer service but when we have issues have been resolved quickly and thoroughly. Their pricing is very reasonable, especially given the level of customization possible.

Cons

With a long list of data fields it sometimes takes some thought to set up reporting queries correctly. Their customer support here is also excellent.

CiviCore has been an incredibly useful tool for all of our data tracking and reporting needs.

Staff tend to document their efforts more robustly due to how easy CiviCore is to navigate. We also are able to build reports that address very specific needs.

Pros

CiviCore is extremely user friendly for all of our staff despite many of them having limited computer skills (and confidence in their skills) when they are hired. After a few trainings, all of our staff members feel comfortable properly documenting their efforts. Many staff members describe their experience with CiviCore as filling out simple online surveys. CiviCore also offers a very robust reporting feature that truly allows us to build reports that address very specific needs.

Cons

It is quite expensive to build out new, more complicated features, and requires time to consult with Project Managers.

Civicore Review- SPY

Overall it's been great! We understand that this is a huge undertaking and will take a very long time to get up and running, so the hiccups are to be expected. The support staff has been great in managing our expectations.

Pros

It seems totally customizable- both from the start, but also as we've continued to grow and need to make changes.

Cons

The overall transfer and transition has been difficult and long (because we had so much data to upload). This has lead to us having to straddle both new and old processes which has, in turn, lead to a lot of inaccurate data collecting. There is sometimes a time lag on the requests that we have (as we have a lot!)