GovPilot Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

Reviews by rating

GovPilot has been wonderful. They are very easy to work with and have been responsive to our needs.
Very User Friendly!!! Very government friendly. The information on in one spot is the best.
It's very flexible to our needs. If we need help or a change to the system your support team is very responsive and acceptable of our requests.
Putting things in writing can do away with any misunderstanding there may be when discussing on the phone with the person handling complaint.
If GovPilot cannot detect the location, the resident is unable to move forward with logging in a complaint.
I am unaware of the cost so I cannot answer the value for money.

RP

Romi P.

Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!

Pros

The ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!

AH

Adam H.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use

Pros

The software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.

Cons

I have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.

WB

Wendy B.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Pros

Email update to requestors with each change in status, improves government transparency.

Cons

Sorting and filtering features need improvement

JL

Jemaine L.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

I love working in GovPilot!

I refer to the Customer Service Team as "MY A-Team" they are personable, efficient and have always responded quickly and accurately to any of my issues and were always available.

Pros

The ease of use; though repetitive it allows for efficient and speedy processing of OPRA requests and responses.

Cons

The ability to merge and retrieve certain functions.

Thanks very much for your response and feedback! Our customer support team appreciates your kind words!

SC

Stephen C.

Fully Comprehensive Software

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to computerize some of our key processes.

Cons

There aren't any cons for the use of this software. Whenever there may be an issue or a process is not making our jobs easier, support has worked very hard to simplify and improve the process so that it is much more functional.

Thanks very much for your review and feedback Stephen! We look forward to continuing our work with you.

RB

Robin B.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data Capture

Code Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!

Pros

Easy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides.

Cons

Can not say that I have a Con for this software

Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!

JK

Janice K.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Awesome Software

During this pandemic, GovPilot has enabled me and my staff to work remotely and get used to the new methods, which took about a day. Customer support is great and as far as the future, it will cut down on the number of phone calls and customers at the counter, enabling us to be more efficient and have all of our records in one place. I highly recommend GovPilot!

Pros

Our office deals with a lot of incoming applications and both foot traffic and phone inquiries for our licensing services. This software can minimize the amount of foot traffic and offers the convenience to our constituents of applying for a wide number of permits online in the comfort of their own office or home.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at this time. All of my experiences have been pleasant and I haven't even used every tile yet.

Amazing! Thank you very much Janice. We're proud to know that you and your colleagues are pleased with GovPilot, and are seeing meaningful results!

DK

Donna K.

Montgomery Clerk's review

Excellent. very pleased with program and support staff

Pros

Can process records requests quickly. Easy to operate.

Cons

Once we got used to the modules, there were no negative issues.

Thanks very much for your feedback Donna! It is great to know that you are pleased with GovPilot!

SA

Sharon A.

It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program.

Pros

Very user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.

Cons

Not very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!

RT

Rose T.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Gov Pilot Review

Good. Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Keeping track of licenses. We use this often especially in the beginning of each year.

Cons

Ease of use. I think the software could be more user friendly with better help screens.

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that our customer support team is responsive and helpful! We'll be sure to take your feedback into account as we continue to improve on the GovPilot platform!

SP

Stephen P.

We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!

Pros

The software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!

Cons

The software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.

KB

Kevin B.

GovPilot GIS Maping System

GovPilot team is very responsive and ready to provide support & service.

Pros

Easy to navigate . User friendly. Easy web interface.

Cons

Nothing, a great product. Hard to find fault with this product.

Thanks very much for your feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts Kevin!

VN

Vanessa N.

OPRA

Pros

We, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.

TV

Tara V.

Glen RIdge NJ

Pros

The OPRA software is my favorite program. Makes tracking and follow-up on requests very easy. customer service is great

Cons

getting used to the update was hard at first but now that I am used to it I like it

Thanks, Tara!

MG

Maria G.

Very helpful.

More efficient work flow.

Pros

The functions are very flexible to our needs. The support you receive is prompt and very friendly. If you need changes, the staff is always available to help.

Cons

It took awhile to learns the ins and outs. But now wonderful. We can change as the need arises and staff is very prompt.

Glad that you find GovPilot's service prompt and workflow efficient!

NW

Nicholas W.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Its a great system but requires patience to get it right.

It created a more streamlined work flow and organized my permits onto one data base.

Pros

It has great applicability across multiple departments. It creates better work flow and efficiency through out.

Cons

The development process can be arduous. It can take awhile to get every thing right. There should be a user portal for better security.

MK

Maureen K.

Tax Collector

Pros

The software is easy to use. Now everything is in one place.

Cons

A little hard to understand in the beginning

Thanks, Maureen! Happy to help.

RM

Richard M.

Very professional and helpful with whatever inquiries I may have.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to look around the city using the mapping and the ability to keep properties organized.

Cons

Sometimes the site may be a little bulky and glitch. When moving around the map it may freeze up at certain times.

Thank you, Richard. Pleasure working with you!

AM

Anne Marie F.

The Borough Departments are happy with this computer program.

Improved communication for our Governing Body to direct a resident to log in his/her concern or request for information (OPRA)

Pros

Ease of use for both employees and residents using the program. Good communication tool as linked to our website.

Cons

It can be a forum for a constant complainer to use and answering is time consuming. Addresses need to be exact when looking up. It would be easier to be able to punch in the street name if unsure of address.

Glad the departments are happy, Anne Marie! Thank you so much.

DM

Dwayne M H.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Makes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.

Pros

GovPilot will work with you to develop customized solutions that fill the need in your office operations. They are more than one size, out of the box process that you are required to adapt to.

Cons

Their processes work best in Google Chrome and that can be restrictive. Our office operates mostly with Internet Explorer.

Thanks so much! Wonderful to work with you too.

TT

Todd T.

Excellent training and customer support.

Pros

Very user friendly. Like that the software can easily be customized for our needs. Many options are available to the customer.

Cons

There is nothing that I feel needs to be improved although when we begin to use the software more often, we may be able to provide info on what we feel can be improved upon.

Thank you! Brooklawn is a pleasure to work with.

LM

Lauren M.

Excellent customer service

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service.

Cons

At this time, I have nothing to complain about.

Thank you, Lauren!

JG

Joseph G.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good over all online product

online services and flexibility of online forms and databases

Pros

Product flexibility and GovPilot Staff able to come up with fix ( good can do attitude ). Able to work with users to build a good online process.

Cons

Needs a ticketing system to track issues, a few items get dropped and have to be brought back up. Not always a good hand off from customer representative to backup staff.

Thank you for working with us, Joe!

YV

Yolanda V.

Housing Inspections Use

Pros

Program is simple and easy to use. Maps help in identifying properties easily.

Cons

I have not experienced anything at this time.

Thank you, Yolanda!

EB

Eileen B.

Improved workflow

We use this for different programs and it has improved our workflow. Any issues that arise are handled right away. The support staff is terrific to work with - always helpful.

Cons

Thanks, Eileen! So glad we can help.