ACUITYnxt Reviews

ACUITYnxt

Web-based case management software for health & social care

3.0/5 (1 review)
Pros
  • It is very user friendly and easy to learn and orient to. It is intuitive in terms of where to find things and how to use each field. There is the ability to manage almost all on your own as the end user instead of relying on TCS for every issue encountered. You are able to build the system out to fit your needs. The fact that it is browser based, much easier to log in to and able to be accessed on an iPad are all pluses as well.
Cons
  • I believe that there is room for improvement in terms of making it even more specific to the end user. I look forward to a future iteration where all fields can be manipulated in the Member Detail pages to make the system more specific to our needs. I also look forward to the development of forms within the system so that our data can be captured directly instead of being attached as we are currently managing.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Joni Campbell

Acuity Nxt

Reviewed 2019-04-09

It is an intuitive and user friendly system. We have only been on the system a month so it is not yet possible to predict or see the affects it has had on our business overall.

Pros