All categories

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Cloud based medical billing and claim processing software

AdvancedMD Billing Services Reviews

Advanced Patient

Fair. Needs improvement but it does the job

Pros

Totally integrated with AMD ehr. Portal works well if patients can get into it

Cons

Difficult sometimes to get into the portal. The patient has to have the exact name, email, and date of birth as the EHE system has. That seems easy but sometimes if there’s an initial or a name with an abbreviation or A hyphen patients can’t get into the portal

Advancedmd

I feel that I can give a very honest review of this software. I've been using Advancedmd for over 8 years now and before that I used other billing softwares. Advancedmd is extremely user friendly. I've trained over 50 people on the software in matter of hours/days. The software offers a lot of options for scheduling, reporting, tracking and proper payment posting. I have the opportunity to use other softwares but I always go back to Advancedmd.

Pros

easy to learn and navigate. Great support team!

Cons

I wish I could search checks by dollar amounts.

Quality Billing Software for Small Businesses

Overall, AdvancedMD is good software. It is a very useful software that is very affordable. Many small businesses that I know of use it and get the job done with ease and is a great resource for billing. I believe AdvancedMD is a software companies who do not have a large revenue should try for billing, it goes well with Practice Fusion.

Pros

AdvancedMD was easy to learn and very affordable. The training and customer service staff were friendly and ready to help at a drop of a dime. Even in instances where something was already taught they took care of covering the information quickly and effectively.

Cons

The reporting system can be a little difficult to figure out, yet once reports are run they do give the information needed to see where your money is lingering.

Looking to change vendors

Pros

Ins verification feature is quick and easy. On line chat feature is helpful, and all vendors have that feature.

Cons

Cost. Add on costs for every thing. No billing support help. They charge for that. The initial set up for master carriers had errors and they wanted to charge me to fix that. AMD wants to DOUBLE our monthly cost for adding 1 single provider that will add only 10% more revenue for us. Thus, we can not afford to add more staff PRN! Implementation was long & painful and not thorough.

Great Medical Billing Option

Pros

Fairly easy to use and the speed of payments has been great for my organization.

Cons

as we try to transition to a more paperless and integrated future there are some missing features.

Billing Made Easy

Compared to other medical billing programs we've used, Advanced MD is the easiest system for sending electronic claims and printing paper claims. The eligibility tool is very helpful to ensure clients have active coverage. It would be nice it if would automatically check eligibility before every visit though.

Pros

Ease of submitting claims, the claim center is great, checking eligibility automatically is very nice.

Cons

Tracking authorization/referrals could use some improvement. If it could be more detailed and tag/count sessions automatically, it would be nice.

Decent Cloud Option

Overall, AdvancedMD provides everything you need in an integrated software package. The data analytic tools are great and highly recommended given the changing climate of medical practice. However, the software is tedious if you already have a large patient database and are looking to transfer them, but for those starting out, it is not too bad. There are not too many customizable features for specialties, but I'm sure those features will be developed in the future.

Pros

Integrated services Analytic features

Cons

Startup time and lack of customizable functions.

We've been using AMD for 4mo now seems to be great but the sales team does not response very quickly

Pros

All inclusive with payer clearinghouse and edi enrollments go very smooth. We are a CBO, we have the ability to work all of our clients from one key, excellent feature for efficiency.

Cons

Nickel and dime you on the costs, watch for the extra's they all cost something. Now that we signed the contract it's very difficult to get our sales person to respond in a timely manor (Chris Larsen).

Adequate

integrated with Electronic Medical Record

Pros

my biller likes the program and some of its features , as a provider, we have not had any problems with billing relay to our EMR program

Cons

integrating w/ my EMR ; it took us some time to synch the 2 programs . Reports were difficult at first until customer service walked our biller through the procedure .

staying compliant with state and federal regulations

Pros

The tutorial software is educational and helpful.

Cons

No specific features for Podiatry Practice -

Love the system

AdvancedMD came recommended by Practice Fusion and the doctor trusted their recommendation. We use AdvancedMD's software strictly for billing. Their sales staff was amazing and wonderful and I love their support staff. They do a great job. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to manually put all the patients from practice fusion into the system. There was no easy way to pull all the patients in. The videos were somewhat helpful.

Pros

Very good for billing

Cons

Long help line wait time

Good product!

Our practice management group used AdvancedMD for billing and we were also going to use it as EHR, but we ended up going a different route. There was not an issue with AdvancedMD, but the PM company didn't update the templates for the EHR and we ended up going in a different direction. It was a good product, easy to use and I wish we would have had a chance to use it for more than just PM/billing. Several colleagues have in their offices and like it.

AdvancedMD Billing

AdvancedMD has been amazing! Their billing Claims Center has helped our practice decrease billing errors by 80%. The claims center is an all in one claims scrubber, submitter and rejections and corrections center. You can even customize your claim edits to fit your practice needs.

Pros

The customization and tips the product gives you.

Cons

It is a time consuming software as far as billing

Pros

Being able to process payments in various Windows and the ease to search for an account in almist every tab

Cons

The reporting is not very user friendly and is not very easy to create a report to get what you want

Worked with AdvancedMD at my last job and it was probably one of the worst programs I've worked on.

Pros

Pro's was it was easy to understand but way to simple a cheap for anything that my providers were actually looking for.

Cons

No customization on the reports. I worked with Mercury Medical and got the best over and went to the worst with this program. Everything was sorry we can't do that or that's not available. Especially with anesthesia billing.

No help in dealing with Relay Health

Last week I was having trouble getting EOB's from the system for Medicare, Humana and Blue Cross. I was told too bad it was policy to wait 72 hours before an inquiry was sent. After 2 days they miraculously appeared just before the upgrade went into affect. When we first started using this system, the customer support staff was wonderful, but they have been slowly going downhill with this last contact being unacceptable. We are forced to use Relay Health but get no sympathy when we have a problem with them. Something has got to change. I don't trust the support staff anymore.

AMD

Pros

I liked that you could evenly distribute money over multiple dates of service

Cons

toooooo many clicks...too much keyboard to mouse movements...

The Smart Way to Bill your Claims

AdvancedMD has been a pleasure to work with, from the user friendly system to the great staff helping. It is a quick way to bill daily, and get your return cash/checks back in a timely manner. Our office works five days a week, and at anytime we need help the staff is ready and go above and beyond to make sure we get our answer needed to quickly get our claims out. Hats off the AdvancedMD for making our lives easier at work.

Very Good Software

The software is very good as long as the support is there. I spend about an hour every week with someone from technical support to resolve my billing and payment posting issues. All of the suppport staff are amazing and very patient.

Almost ten years...

I have been using AdvancedMD since 2007, and it is a fantastic platform for medical billing. Intuitive, powerful, easy to learn, and pro-active about staying current with the constant changes in the industry. I highly recommend it.

A+++++++++

I love all of the features that advancedmd uses for billing. It is very easy to navigate and if I have any questions I know I can turn to customer support for answers.

AdvMD Customer Service

So far nothing but great customer service. Each time I've contacted them, I would get a response ASAP.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.