Additional information for Aetiol
Key features of Aetiol
View All Features
- Patient data
- Enrollment management
- Study planning
- Cost planning
- Document management
- Error tracking
- Electronic Data Capture
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Patient recorded outcomes
- Supply management
- Double data entry
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- CDISC import / export
- Patient database
- Advertising module
- IT systems integration
- Adherent to 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA compliance
- Data protection features include detailed audit trails
- Data verification on input – abnormal value entered etc
- Document storage, retrieval & copy during retention period
- Manage forms and verify data inputs
- Aetiol-Capture for streamlining clinical data capture
- 128-bit data encryption, data stored on server
- Custom screens with different backgrounds, logos, styles etc
- Automatic query generation
- Individual user accounts can be created
- Report system with real-time project management & monitoring
Aetiol is a centralized web-based solution catering to pre-clinical and clinical trials, pre and post Marketing Surveillance, Pharmaceutical sales and marketing.
With an emphasis on Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Aetiol offers strong server-stored data protection with 128-bit encryption and customizable user access.
Data verification capabilities include abnormal value checking on input plus automatic data query approval, automatic query generation and more.
Intuitive navigation features allow for broad customization options including homepages and screens that can be redesigned in terms of layout or branding.
Adherent to 21 CFR Part 11 with extensive auditing tools, an integrated report system also provides real-time metrics monitoring and data exporting.