All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AL Advantage

Assisted Living Software for just 23¢ Resident/ Day !

AL Advantage Reviews

AL Advantage review

This was the answer to major concerns of licensing body about our care plans and regular updates. Because AL Advantage tracks this information its easy to prove what we are doing and when.

Pros

Easy to use, constantly improving, very intuitive

Cons

Sometimes there are reports that I would like to have that I can't get. Main one is a diet list that includes pictures (have submitted previously).

Thank you for your review, Steven! We appreciate that you've noticed our desire to be constantly improving. That is a high priority for AL Advantage. We've made note of your suggestions and will consider them for future enhancements. We value your partnerships with us in senior care. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

User of this program

As the director of nursing department, the program is helpful and excellent for service planning. Yet inputting information like weights and vitals for a large group of people is a tedious task. Please consider a pathway for inputting information that does not require switching from individual to individual.

Pros

Able to access from any computer. service planning is easy.

Cons

Inputting information is a time consuming task, servers are slow

Alex, Thank you for your review and highlighting a critical point. This review will be given to our development team to begin working on a batch data entry system for all residents. Thank you for this review!

Easy to use and great for the money

With AL advantage we are able to keep everything electronically and print if desired. It keep everything organized for us.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. I like they charge you per person so when you are starting out you don't have to pay a lot up front. They are able to use your state regulations and create an assessment tool for you.

Cons

I haven't found too many thing wrong with this product. Iguess if i had to find one it would be integrating with other software but that is difficult when you have software from other companies.

Rodney, Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you find AL Advantage easy-to-use and that it is helping you and your staff keep proper organization and is user friendly. If you ever have a need or question always reach out to our support team for immediate assistance. Thank you!

Alright for ease of use.

The overall experience with AL advantage is amazing. System is responsive, intuitive, and very helpful.

Pros

Pros: Many rosters made available, facility forms and functionality made easy. The virtual tutorials are a major pro.

Cons

Cons: Loading speed was not so fast, not being able to see contacts on archived residents list. System software seems buggy at times.

Thank you so much for writing a review, Andrew! We truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day to share your insights. We've noted your suggestion and will consider it for future enhancements. Thank you for your partnership. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

My experience has been great

Pros

Self explanatory system easy to use for staff charting system give you options

Cons

Not able to see medications system when doing care plans and assessment system

Mona, Thank you for your review. We have integration ability with your selected eMAR. If this option is wanted please just reach out to our support team to set this configuration up with the proper API points for you. Thank you!

easy to use

Pros

easy to use and it is updated often by the al staff

Cons

boxes are added w/o explanation, but can be figured out

Angelina, Thank you for the review. We always want to make sure AL Advantage is the easiest-to-use software so you can have more time with residents. I am sorry you did not receive our update announcement email and I will check with our team on that right now. Thank you.

Great Software

Love how easy it is for all to use.

Pros

Ease of use ! Also, like that creates State specific reports

Cons

would like to auto populate from charting to other areas of AL

Launa, Thank you for the review. We are very glad you are finding AL Advantage easy-to-use and will continue ensuring ease-of-use. We will take a look into auto-population features for future releases. Thank you!

Enliven Program Director

I find it user friendly and easy to achieve a scope of my community standings within the parameters of concern.

Pros

The ease in which I can update residents' needs

Cons

The fact that when I go to print past assessments, the date shows the day of printing instead of the date originally printed.

Thank you Tyree for completing a review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer input. We've made note of your suggestion for future consideration as well. Thank you for partnering with us for your senior care. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

Great Product

Pros

- Ease of use - Great reporting functionality - Obtain useful information quickly

Cons

There isn't anything I really don't like about this software.

Thank you for you encouraging review, John! We appreciate when our partners take time to provide valuable feedback and always love to hear good news. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

Pros

easy to use. can talk to a real person when you have a problem

Cons

not being able to print one resident than having to print a group of them. under reports.

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Pearl! We know your time is valuable. We noticed your comment about printing reports for individual residents and would love to help you navigate that task. If you¿re not able to find the individual report that you need in the ¿Reports Module¿, you may find that it can be printed for one (1) resident at a time from the ¿Residents¿ Module¿. Unfortunately, since we¿re not sure which report you¿re referring to, we¿re not able to specifically answer your question here. Please feel free to contact our Support Team when you have time, and they will be happy to assist you. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Straightforward EHR Software

Again, the system is very straight forward and easy to use and the amount of support I've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and very straightforward.

Cons

In my opinion, the biggest downfall is the lack of data checks and required fields throughout the system. While I agree that not everything is required, there should always be some amount of mandatory data. AL Advantage doesn't have anything in place to prompt you if certain fields were missed or keyed in the wrong format.

USEFUL SOFTWARE

Pros

This software is very useful. Very easy to use.

Cons

I like everything in the software. I can easily access from home or any computers.

Malou, Thank you for your review. We are glad you are enjoying AL Advantage. If there is anything else you need always feel free to contact us! Thank you

Na

Pros

The system is very user friendly. This is a very helpful program.

Cons

Nothing everything runs smoothly. I have had no problems myself.

Mary, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that the software is working above expectations for you and your team! Thank you

perfect software for your needs

working in a senior retirement its very easy to keep track of information

Pros

easy to understand and enter all information

Cons

nothing its very simple to use there's not a lot of training you need for this

Esmeralda, Thank you for your review! We are happy that the software is exceeding all expectations! Thank you.

Ok

Pros

The software is functional. However, many of the features are difficult to access and the overall UI is not user-friendly.

Cons

The intuitiveness of the navigation and the fact that it does not interface directly with other software that we use causes challenges.

Joel, We are sorry you are not getting the best experience out of AL Advantage. Our support team is always ready to assist with these issues of UI/UX and features. We are fully able to integrate with other software. We simply need to speak with your other software companies so that we can discuss the integration. Our support team is always ready to make life easier and respond to these needs. Please always reach out if we can help or you have suggestions. Thank you.

Great EMR system!

Terrific customer support!

Pros

Intuitive and so many great features for gathering data.

Cons

Users can print off assessment summaries without saving the information. They can also save assessment to history and it is then removed from 90 day list of overdue assessments without changing assessment or doing a service plan.

Sally, We are happy to hear you are finding AL Advantage useful and effective. There are back end infrastructure logic rules that define the process for assessments. Please let support know if you would like to discuss and we can explain in detail that process and reasoning. Thank you!

AL Advantage Software

Incredibly easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I would recommend this software to anyone who wants something easy to implement and train yet has all of the functions you need. Great product.

Pros

Easy to use and train to use

Cons

None

ALF Owner

Pros

It super user friendly and easy to navigate through

Cons

There's room for improvements on some of the software; however, when I see there's a need for something I always make suggestions to the contact customer service person I deal with and he's take notes.

Altoniece, Thank you for your review. Always reach out to our support team whenever you have suggestions! We are always looking to improve experience and performance. Thank you for your review!

occasional user

very good experience. no complaints.

Pros

ease of finding information. Easy to navigate from one place to another.

Cons

none that I can think of. the software can run slow at times, but not sure if that is on our end.

Alex, Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that AL Advantage is an excellent choice for you and your teammates! Thank you!

AL Advantage and state specific items

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

Its very slow and often takes a while to switch screens. It does not work for Oregon and are state specific rules and regulations so care plans take longer to build as the interventions and goals in this program do not work with the rules and regulations so we have to modify all goals and interventions. I also dont like how we cannot take people off alert charting and the alert charting time frame that AL advantage uses does not meet our company standards.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for providing your input on AL Advantage software. We always welcome feedback from our customers. We are thrilled that you find the software easy to use and navigate. In response to your other items, we have not received other reports of slow speeds overall from our users, so perhaps it is a local connection slow-down. In addition, we are having a representative...

Safety Manager

Pros

I like the fact I receive daily incident reports.

Cons

I cannot recall what I like least about the software.

Thank you for your review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership in senior care. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

AL Advantage Fan

I am an Assisted Living/MC RN Nurse Consultant who has been working with/training AL Advantage for almost three years now. I have yet to hear a negative word from any of the users I have trained and I personally am a huge fan of this product. I work with many different companies, small and large communities in multiple States across the country and AL Advantage excels in all respects!

Pros

Ease of use, easy to train.

Fantastic Service

Easy to teach staff to use and user friendly. Customer service is Excellent

Pros

This product is Very user friendly. It helps you keep track of medical documents, charting, assessments and service plans. Great value with little cost!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like least about this product. It is simply fantastic

Thank you so much for the positive review, Joon! We always love hearing good reports about AL Advantage software and the service we provide to our partners in senior care-giving. We know that your time is valuable and that you have other choices in the senior care software market. We look forward to partnering with Sunny Rose Glen long into the future. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

IT view of AL Advantage

Seems quite solid! Seems like even our less trained staff are able to document using AL Adv. and don't seem to have many issues, which says a lot. You actually have a support telephone number, please keep that.

Pros

It gives users little error causing low need for me in IT to help them, or help them reach your IT team. You actually have a support telephone number, please keep that.

Cons

Not enough info to know it's cons. So things seem to be great!

Thank you Alexander, for completing a review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback. We will definitely keep our Support phone number. We always appreciate hearing from our I.T. partners. Thank you for your kind words. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

No Customer Support !!!

it keeps kicking me out the system

Pros

I think its a easy to use system but the customer support is lacking they do not have techs readily available to troubleshoot.

Cons

Cant get anyone on the phone to reset my password

Carla, We apologize you were having issues reaching a technical support representative. AL Advantage cannot unlock user accounts due to there being a verification process for user access. The HIPAA HI-TECH Security Act will not allow us to grants users access to ePHI without the proper verification steps. We apologize for this regulation but we must follow the HIPAA Security rules and regulations. We apologize for this disturbance but are happy the system is easy-to-use. Thank you

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.