ALIS Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

The best part of ALIS is their amazing support team. Every individual who has answered the phone has given 100% of their effort to help resolving any challenges I have come across.
Great visibility to meds and care items that have not been documented as complete. After a month, my caregivers like this system better than our old paper system.
The many reports allow for the ability to drill down when very specific, detailed information is needed. The reports export to excel with great ease allowing for creating spreadsheets and graphs.
There is nothing about the software I dislike. I am sometimes impatient about changes that I want to occur---but it doesn't have anything to do with the software.
ALIS updates every few months, and every time it updates, we have small glitches in our programs. These are minor, but can be annoying.
If is annoying rather than a serious problem because the notes are archived, and we can still access them.

JG

Joan G.

Always great

Pros

Very easy to use, i love that our staff find ALIS software very easy to use. I love everything about it.

Cons

when updating, there is slight glitches which it is easy to fix i.e. some old contacts from resident profile goes back.

HH

Heather H.

Alis review

My experience with Alis has been great. It is very user friendly. Training employees on the software was a breeze compared to other software I have used in the past.

Pros

That it's the total package. You get the EMAR and EHR.

Cons

I would like for it to be more time sensitive. When certain things are due they should be available to chart, and if they are not due then they should not be available to chart. This would eliminate charting ahead.

We're happy when you're happy, Heather! You've been wonderful to work with, and this is extremely valuable feedback to have. Thank you so much!

JW

Joyce W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness,

AWSOME program

After several months trying to decide what product to use for our records I decided to dive in with ALIS and have never regretted it. Support is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! No question was too small and gosh the staff were right there for me. My staff really were NOT at all agreeable to something on the internet. After a few months (now years) they would be lost without the ease of using ALIS

Pros

Easy if use. Staff support!!

Cons

Would love to see place to document notes on staff

JT

Jacqueline T.

51-200 employees

I love ALIS

I use ALIS on a daily basis and ALIS makes all things Assisted Living a breeze. Its a great way to run a more compliant Assisted Living Community. The best part about ALIS is that if you don't like something or discover a better way to do something you can contact their support team and they will update the system to fit your communities needs. It's amazing!

Pros

The constant updates, It's always adapting so I feel we could use this company forever.

LM

Lindsay M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

EASY to use and implement

Pros

Customer service is incredible! It's user friendly and easy to use!!

Cons

Only a couple things we have not been able to implement but it's all been good.

CL

Candace L.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

An amazing and easy to use application for long term care communities for resident information.

Fabulous! I am happy our company switched to ALIS.

Pros

How easy it is to navigate, add and delete information.

Cons

The CRM portion needs some type of calendar for up coming tasks such as calls, emails, home visits, etc. Tasks can get lost due to their not being a format to help track these type of tasks.

PC

Peter C.

Evergreen

Paper work load was drastically reduced and the RNs were able to track issues while also referencing past information quicker.

Pros

Great product for smaller sized Assisted Living Centers. Staff caught on to it very quickly. Very user friendly. Support staff at corporate office has been outstanding.

Cons

Assessments could have been more detailed

JM

Jerri M.

The Hearth at Hendersonville ALWD

I like ALIS. It is a great system to use. I do wish we had a cheat sheet that tells you how to find certain things when it comes to care tracking. Other wise it is simple..

Pros

all resident info and care tracking in one place .

Cons

Hard to find certain care tracking. I am newer to the system maybe after time it will be like second nature to me.

We like that you like ALIS, Jerri :) We think we can help with the care tracking!! The ALIS Support team has a couple of ideas on ways to make finding everything easier -- ok if somebody reaches out to discuss?

HS

Heather S.

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use. It is easy to use on a daily basis and all employees are capable of using this software for multiply tasks.

KC

Kim C.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Product - Super Support!

We have been using ALIS for just under 1 year. The support team is so responsive and a delight to talk too. This product is really helping us take our home to the next level.

Pros

The communication of the support team. The ability of the team to personalize the system to our home.

Cons

Nothing, generally speaking it really is easy to learn and use.

Kim, your feedback put a smile on everyone's face (especially John's!) Always such a pleasure to work with you and the DayBreak team.

VC

Vivienne C.

1-10 employees

Convenient and Proficient!

With easy electronic access and information readily available to all staff makes managing care and medication less burdensome versus manual(paper) management.

Cons

Vivienne, the ALIS Support team especially appreciates your comments!! Your feedback about ALIS is always extremely insightful, and you've even taught our team a thing or two.

EF

Erica F.

11-50 employees

We Love ALIS

We have used a few different programs for our assisted living facility. ALIS, by far, outweighs them all in all features/departments. We are so happy with everything they have to offer. It's modern, user-friendly, and the customer service is superlative.

Pros

The ease of use and the eMAR functions (they have the capability to lessen/eliminate the chance of med errors.

Cons

You are awesome, Erica! We know you know your stuff, and are so pleased to hear ALIS meets your expectations. Thanks so much!

DH

David H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Good program ease of use could be improved greatly not having to click everywhere

tracking down all requirements for residents

Pros

easy to read, customer service Trish is always awesome!

Cons

ease of use. You have to know where you are going and how to get there or you'll get incorrect data

CM

Christine M.

201-500 employees

I have worked with AMAZING staff at alis that have been super helpful every step of the way.

Mostly paperless. Huge time saver.

Pros

Ease of use. Also, love the training available in the Helpdesk! The videos work great. I have used these in my training with new employees.

Cons

Some learning needs to be updated to reflect the recent updates rolled out. Beyond that, I don't have any complaints. The employees don't seem to have any issues either.

MS

Michael S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing product and company

We have been using ALIS since the end of 2011, and it is truly an excellent product for our Assisted Living communities. Their support team is always available and very helpful at both the community level and corporate level. One of the biggest positives about the product is their ability to make changes to make sure your specific needs are met as opposed to other programs.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, communication with ALIS team

Cons

Not as robust on the marketing/prospects end

ALIS

Pros

The ease with which you can find your items. Helpful videos to support/educate your staff.

Cons

You have to go thru many steps prior to finding your icon.

SH

Shannon H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service, Cameron is always available to assist.

Overall positive experience

Pros

User friendly, Customer service, all encompassing for every department, improves communication, ability to link with pharmacy

Cons

Observation need to be separated by categories and be printable in a better format, Too much information is offered in the excel version, time consuming to format properly.

JC

Jodi C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

ALIS makes my job easier!

I use ALIS on a regular basis. The program is easy to use, and when I don't understand, ALIS Support Team is there to help promptly.

Pros

Ease of Search Tool Detailed reports are very useful Company is constantly evolving

Cons

Sometimes pages revert back and cause me to use more time to get back to the page.

MF

Maura F.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

ALIS Review

We are solving an integration and a transparency issue for our residents and corporate oversight.

Pros

I like the features offered along with the user friendly look of the software. I also like that it is fully integrated with Sherpa and Intacct, which is such a huge seller for us as end users.

Cons

I am not certain of how easily you can be trained on this system. As an observer there is a lot of training needed/requested from the ALIS team and with hight turnover on the nursing and BOM side, I am concerned (maybe unnecessarily) that new users will take a long time to ramp up to full utilization.

SC

Sondra C.

services

great customer support

Pros

everything goes to where it is needed do not have to enter the same information in several places

Cons

some items are difficult to find you have to search

DP

Dennis P.

Click and be informed

ALIS the best tool I ever had in my 25 years in the industry. All information becomes handy anytime everywhere

Pros

User friendly, easy to use,

Cons

That is such a huge compliment, Dennis! Our team will be so happy to hear that.

DP

Debbie P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

A-always L-listens -I-instant -S- service

The team works hard to make ALIS fit with our needs at our community. They are always there to help and listen to my suggestions.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

It will be great when finished

ET

Eli T.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

Must have

Enjoyed every bit of it and would recommend it to friend

Pros

It is easy to use not complicated especially for a person like myself that I things to be simplified

Cons

Takes a minute to upload and might need help fixing

AW

Ashley W.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great Customer Service

My experience working with Allis has been amazing. Allis has been fair to our company and the interest they have taken which is outside of the normal use of Allis. Everyone is very friendly to work with. Everyone also has so much experience and knowledge of their company that it make working with Allis so much easier. The best quality of Allis is that the sky is the limit and they are willing to accommodate all needs individually.

Pros

It is very easy to use

Cons

I have no cons at this time

KN

Kristina N.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Wonderful software

Overall, our experience has been been wonderful. I have been very impressed with everyone that we have worked with from the very beginning. The training we have received and the webinars that we continue to attend and learn from are wonderful tools to ensure our success.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I also appreciate the great customer service.

Cons

The calendar function is not quite what we need for our use.