Alora Home Care Software Reviews

Alora Home Care Software

Home care support with online/offline point of service tools

Alora Home Care Software

Great customer service

Pros

Easy to use. If I have question or need help with a issue can contact Rachel and if she can't help me at that time she can give me a time she will be available to call and settle my issue. Very good customer service. Thank you

Cons

All orders, visit notes ect. needs to have patient ID number on every page. With CMS requesting ADR's and I'm mailing copies of episode to them, I find myself having to manually add the patient ID number to these pages which can be very time consuming.

Only the best!

Pros

I have been using the Alora system since I began working with my current employer and I could not be happier. I have worked with other employers in the past who had implemented sub-par Home Health Care software and I can confidently say that Alora stands tall above the competition. I greatly recommend it if you are serious about your business.

Cons

Customer Service will sometimes be overwhelmed with calls and you will not get the assistance you need immediately. But, they have a convenient message system that allows a representative to call you back as soon as spot becomes available.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a home health care agency that was operating manually. We had no systems for scheduling, payroll, billing, reports, etc. We have been working with Alora for a little over a year. Training was delivered to meet our needs. With the implementation of each module, we were able to pace ourselves and receive training when we were ready to utilize Alora's features. I have always been pleased with...

A Leader In Home Health Care Software

Pros

Alora is a leader in Home Health Care Software for its sensitivity to the evolving healthcare field and its wide-spread functionality. Once Telephony tracking was implemented, I knew that Alora was the program that we needed. I have used other home healthcare software company products in the past with other agencies but Alora takes the cake for its ascended level of modern functionality.

This reviewer only left a rating

We selected Alora as a brand new Home Health agency with very little experience in patient billing and tracking. We knew we needed a patient billing and tracking system that was affordable and easy to use. We looked at a number of systems and ended up selecting Alora. We have never regretted or second guessed this decision. The initial setup of the system was easy. The technical support resources...

Cons

I am better able to navigate through once reps walked me through the software.

Pros

You can upload to the EHR in a more timely fashion. You can look at multiple sites with ease. In the Reports section you can type in what you want instead of scrolling down.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot see a 60 day episode at one time. It is broken up when the month changes. It is not as easy to navigate through an episode when scheduling.

It get's the job done.

Pros

The service personnel respond very quickly to queries. The software is easy to understand from a nurse's perspective in filling out OASIS and nursing documents. At the administration level, it's a little harder to understand, but the staff is always willing to assist.

Cons

The product could have a much more robust error-checking system or verifying system. The text that builds the 485 from the OASIS documents has errors. This reviewer knows of programs that have more robust error and data scrubbers.

New to Alora 2016

Alora has great training for our company. It does take time to get everyone one on board. Once the confusion is over everything runs great.

Pros

How easy Alora is to use. All clients charts are easy to read or find something in the chart. I like how you can give each person as much or as little access to Alora.

Cons

A few customer Support members are not trained as well as others. When I get that person I'll hang up and call back, to get another team member. Don't like it take 4 hrs to get old logs due to if an attorney needs the ppr work that's to long.

Great staff.

Great staff and customer service

Pros

wonderful staff, they help with teaching brush up and reminders. excellent staff!

Cons

15 minute round up or down of visits. it is in the product but has never worked. it has been brought up multiple times. This would be a great help with payroll.

Overall, I would recommend this to employers in need of some organization.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate between patient information and employee information. It's very simple to update any records as well.

Cons

I would have to say the only con would be that it runs a little bit slow at times and will freeze from time to time.

alora classic are easy to learn except the plus which is still on testing

overall very good

Pros

friendly user easy to learn very good customer service always has an update give us an update from medicare changes which we requested

Cons

msp claim not working plus is still on testing sometimes scheduling are being deleted without tracking social worker notes has no spelling check

Best and most simple software I've ever used

I have used a lot of homecare software systems. Nothing compares to the ease and simplicity of this software. Every clinician loves the fact it is simple and fast to use and doesn't cause a lot of extra time to chart. We will use Alora forever!

Pros

Simple charting, tracking reports and makes every clinician happy. A Happy staff makes everything flow perfectly. When things flow patients are taken care of and happy too! Customer service for Alora is top notch. When I need something or anyone needs anything we get immediate service without substantial hold times or call backs.

Cons

None

Software is Not user friendly

Pros

Customer Support representatives have become my new best friends. As we are on a first name basis thus far. The customer support team, is always there in my time of need, and I can not thank them enough : )

Cons

To many icons and very confusing to go from one step to another. Must pay for an internet access box OR this software does not work. When I was told by the sales rep' that this would not be an issue if I had drop-box. Not true. Most of my clients are elderly and do not have internet. Or the area that does not have internet access.

Alora Classic

Pros

The Alora Classic is so friendly user, easy to navigate and have a good customer support

Cons

When we moved to Remote Desktop, it is so slow and the printing takes some time

Alora works great for scheduling!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to operate. This system makes it easy for everyone to see what is going on with a patient and there care.

Cons

If you confirm something by accident you have to unconfirm each visit one by one and It also runs slow at times.

Excellent!

Pros

It's an extremely easy-to-use system with excellent customer service. The system follows Oasis forms and is very easy to understand. It will save us money, as we will no longer have to order costly forms for a variety of things. It will also save us time with regard to scheduling our employees.

Cons

Other than a few tweaks here and there, I would say there's nothing I don't like. It's easy to follow. We're still learning all that it can do, but the transition so far has been painless!

The best folks to work with work at ALORA

Pros

They listen and they are helpful. Each person that I have talked to has a desire to help me through whatever the issue is

Cons

Can't think of any negatives and we have been using the software for years.

Alora Home Health Software Review

It doesn't have have the capability to generate report for QAPI, OBQM, etc.

Pros

Comes with Classic and Plus. I like the how the calendar and scheduling system was designed. Plus version is web-based.

Cons

Alora Plus often not syncing with Alora Classic. Few QA Features especially not being able to generate reports on gender, ethnicity, or group according to DX.

Stellar Representative Support

Pros

Our rep has been instrumental in helping us navigate our software transition issues and changes in billing code rates set by individual payers. She has been timely with her responses and consistently provides us with solutions to our problems. She is a excellent representative for Alora!

Cons

I dislike the lack of communication between the software engineers in my business. I am constantly having to check on the progress of a project I am currently working with a software engineer on. This project has been going on for approximately a month. This project is crucial to my business and this lag time of project completion is terrible.

This reviewer only left a rating

Infinite Care Inc. is a full service Home Health Care agency. We service pediatrics, adults and seniors. When we first started using Alora approx. 2 years ago it was the first software system we ever tried. Prior to that, we were using various internal systems and spreadsheets. As our business evolved, I cannot imagine doing it the old way. I can confidently say that I highly recommend Alora to any...

I absolutely LOVE Alora!

Pros

The things I like best about this product and vendor are the ease of maneuvering through the software from its fully encompassing spectrum of scheduling, billing, and documentation options, as well as the many different functionalities within each system.

Cons

What I like least about this product and vendor is the schedule. For our agency, which has frequent scheduling changes, we need features that notify employees of schedule changes and the options to send them secure messages from the office.

So glad I went with Alora!

I spent considerable time researching Home Health Software when opening the agency in 2008. I was a little nervous about not going with one of the big corporate names, but am now so glad that I chose Alora! The product is intuitive to use, and the staff ALWAYS goes above and beyond to help. Alora adapts extremely well to the ever changing home health regulations, and is also more than willing to accommodate individual agency suggestions/needs. We have been successful in accreditation and ADR's using Alora, and I cannot recommend this company highly enough!

Pros

Ease of use; Customer Support

Alora is amazing!

Pros

This product is very user friendly and it is easy to train others on it.

Cons

Sometimes it can take awhile to hear back from customer support

Training a new employee on biling

It took a bit longer than expected, but when we were contacted and set up for our appointment, it was well worth it. thank you so much.

Pros

The entire program has been a wonderful surprise for our purchase and not failed us yet. We are finding new things and learning all the time.

Cons

Wish there was a way to enlarge pages, on some computers it is not available. Not sure why this happens.

Alora Plus is Alora Unlimited

Pros

I used Alora’s very effective Classic platform for over seven years at another job, but when I opened my own Medical Claims Billing company, I acquired a client using Alora Plus, which is their powerful web browser based platform. I was completely blown away. All the features off Alora that I had come to know and love were amplified, revamped, and expanded upon in ways that I never knew I needed. It is easy to use, easier to teach if you don’t want to use their comprehensive video guides, and very effective for Visit Tracking, Payroll, Medical Billing, Scheduling, and so much more. I could not recommend this product enough!

Cons

There are no cons with Alora. Period. In fact, I think people should be paying them MORE money to utilize their software.