Alora Home Care Software Reviews

Alora Home Care Software

Home care support with online/offline point of service tools

Alora Home Care Software

This reviewer only left a rating

I am fairly new with the Alora Healthcare Systems, but I will say this much, it is so much fun and easy to work with and very user-friendly. The system is very self explanatory and the customer service is the best part. I work with one individual, (Colleen) who no matter what the issue is, will help you and will go to other resources to help resolve the problem. Even when she is out, I will get routed...

This reviewer only left a rating

My company provides Passport and private duty non-medical assistance for seniors. We currently have approximately 300 clients, and are very close to undergoing survey to launch the Medicare/Medicaid skilled "sister" company. We purchased and started using the Alora system a couple of years ago after doing all scheduling manually and I and my office staff love it. I also love that the system was...

This reviewer only left a rating

I have a Bachelor degree in computer engineering and I find the use of the Alora software for home health agency very efficient user friendly. Even with limited computer skills the software is very easy to learn. My staffs like it very much. I am using the awesome software to manage Supreme Home Healthcare. Documentation deadlines are always met with the help of the software. We never experienced any...

Wonderful Customer Service

Pros

Every time our agency calls in with a question or concern, we get top-quality, professional service! The staff is so friendly and will go above and beyond to help in any way they can. If we have a concern with something not being in the system or have a suggestion with needing to add a service, Alora's staff is always open to suggestions and eager to help in any way they can.

Cons

The only problem I have found is difficulty reaching a staff member at times. Our agency commonly has to leave a message and await a return call.

Alora - An Industry Leader

Please use Alora. Your business will thank you.

Pros

Alora Home Health Care is the heart of our business. All patient and caregiver related information is stored on its remote servers and all scheduling is done on its convenient, user-friendly Scheduler Calendar. I can not imagine working in the Home Health Care industry without Alora and its dedicated Customer Service staff at my side.

Cons

When I first joined the company, the interface was a bit dull in an aesthetic sense. Since joining, Alora has been updated several times and it is as sleek and beautiful as any other program in the modern era.

I inherited this product and have had to teach myself how to use it.

Pros

Ease of use for field staff. When a problem does arise, customer service is prompt in resolving it.

Cons

I had to make a manual for my staff as the product manual and help sections provided were insufficient.

Great Software, Easy to Use!

All in all great software. I would highly recommend this to any Home Health Agency.

Pros

Easy to learn, navigate and use. Stores all the information that you could need for patients and employees. Very user friendly!

Cons

Runs slow from time to time. Freezes up on occasion. Could use more search features, more ways to search for employees, (i.e. search by city).

Alora Usage

This product is very easy to use. It is not complicated. Anyone can use all aspects of this system, unlike another system where you have to find a computer savvy user.

Pros

It has the ability to copy and paste information from one place to another that is used frequently. You can add and customized information that is used frequently

Cons

None

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a Home Health Agency that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Private Ins and Private pay clients. Alora is the software company that we decided to use for all of our patient management and scheduling needs. The software is easy to use even for staff that is not very computer savvy and when there is a question they have absolutely the best customer support we have had the pleasure of working with anywhere. They are always available and are so wonderful when they help you no matter how many times calls are needed. The software is very complete and encompasses all of our needs and more. I would absolutely recommend Alora to anyone considering a software provider.

Simple to Use

Pros

I love how simple this system is to use. It only took me a short period to learn to navigate and I like that.

Cons

The only cons I have is when I need something to be fixed it seems like my boss is having a shorter time getting that complete by Alora.

This reviewer only left a rating

I have used Alora over the last 10 months. I have 10 years experience in homecare, and this is first time I have used Alora. I find the Alora staff great to deal with and very supportive. The program is one of the easiest I have worked with, right through billing and reporting. I am going to another agency as of next week and will be trying to get them to covert to Alora in order to help ease their current computer problems and before every nurse is brought on to computers in 2014. The support staff has been great and I have learned a lot from them. Thanks for all you have done to ease my understanding of Alora and OASIS!

This reviewer only left a rating

I have been using Alora for at least four years Alora’s customer service is excellent the support team (Frank, Collen, Sam, Melissa and Sheree) is always there to answer any questions and resolve any issue or problem that arises. I do know how a home health agency can function well without Alora. Alora makes billing with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance very easy to do. It offers all the functions we need to operate our agency effectively, including payroll, OASIS, 485, scheduling and other clinical documents. The software is very friendly and we can easily train new employees. I high recommend it to all home health agencies.

User Friendly

I started using Alora Software little over a year, I am very satisfied with the software because is user friendly. Alora customer services is great. All my software issues are handled in a timely manner by Alora staffs which is very important to me as agency administrator. I highly recommend Alora to other home care agencies.

This reviewer only left a rating

We went through detailed demos of seven different HHA software vendors before deciding on Alora, and we have been very pleased with our choice ever since! Alora's product is centered around the clinical perspective, and not that of computer based knowledge. Even our computer-phobic staff found it very easy to use. Alora is responsive to customer suggestions and feedback, as evidenced through their frequent upgrades and additional features. Perhaps most impressive is their excellent customer support. We feel like we have a true partner in our efforts, as we can always reach Alora for any questions or help! Great decision.

User friendly

Pros

User friendly. Physical Therapy plan of care and eval is great. The comparison for previous oasis is a wonder tool

Cons

Very outdated. The uploading documents needs to be updated. There are not many reports to pull. The plan of care that is created from oasis format needs to be changed

Review of Alora Software Program

Pros

I like the ability to see all options from the home screen. Also very user friendly. Good software program

Cons

I would like to be able to toggle from the Alora mail back to the account being reviewed. Overall not many cons

EXCEPTIONAL, PROFESSIONAL, USER FRIENDLY

Keep doing what you guys do. Awesome staff, team, and overall awesome services.

Pros

Employees are exceptional at what they do. Professionalism at best. Gurus of Alora. Will definitely tell other medical companies about Alora. Employees are wonderful friendly and super savvy.

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use and navigate! Everything you need right in one program. Keeps everything in one place and makes it easy to find.

Cons

Nothing. It is great product! Works best on 2 separate screens to keep from having to toggle back and forth.

Great EMR system and outstanding customer service

Pros

The system is extremely user friendly and the clinicians/staff can easily navigate their way around

Cons

It's been about 4 months since we've transitioned and we are still encountering some bugs from the system

good job

This product is central to our ability to conduct our mission. We actually have become way more productive with the help of this product. The support staff have always been very helpful even if they needed to spend a lot of time to help us understand and correct a issue.

Cons

Alora Home Health System.

Pros

This is a user friendly home health system. Ease of use and requires no extra talent and can keep you safe and healthy.

Cons

More advanced systems are required. The price in on the higher side making the normal to think for it.

Awesome Software

Pros

They have very good customer service, and the software decreases double entry of some of the other programs. It takes very little time to learn to be able to navigate through it. All the information on our client as well as staff members is right there at my fingertips, I do not need to thumb through charts anymore! Keeps track of license due dates, as well as recert., and supervisory visits.

Cons

N/A I haven't found anything I don't like. Once I got familiar with the product, I was off.

Alora Plus still has a few minuses

Limited number of electronic fax pages that can be sent on a monthly basis (100), is not good for larger companies trying to be paperless.

Pros

The dashboard is quite comprehensive. The ability to customize to each employees' needs. Schedules are easy to create and read.

Cons

The client demographic information and the admission data being split into 2 different areas makes it difficult to navigate between the two. While the 485 is created based off the completed Oasis assessment, it is not generated automatically, so you have to go back and manually click through to complete the 485 and fax out.

Alora is easy to use and navigate through. It keeps everything organized in one place which makes my searches more efficient.

Pros

It is easy to learn and get used to.

Cons

Sometimes Alora will be slow.

Alora Software

Pros

Alora Software has outstanding customer support, and they continue to improve the software to make it user-friendly from a nurse perspective. Our nurses are so happy about how easy it is to use and how fast they learn how to navigate it.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software