Alora Home Care Software Reviews

Alora Home Care Software

Home care support with online/offline point of service tools

Alora Home Care Software

Alora

Alora is an amazing software. The training was slow and at a pace that was easy to adapt to.

Pros

the options for all the various types of home health care

Cons

no mileage tracker

This reviewer only left a rating

We really like Alora software for following reasons: It is easy to learn and they have good new user training. The customer service helps you to fix problems and they are all very nice. The system is up to date to meet new Medicare requests. This has been a headache for all agencies. They have a strong IT team. Last, it's easy to access (at office, at patient home, etc). Before we bought Alora software, we used another software about a year and there were many problems that we found. We are very satisfied now.

This reviewer only left a rating

I am amazed at the time that we save using Alora Software. Cash flow has improved and information is made available that was not always easy to compile. The cost is very affordable in comparison with other vendors. We have used the service for almost two years and I wish we had signed on earlier. It is a pleasure speaking with the staff at Alora, our questions get answered and we enjoy the conversations. The software is quite easy to navigate and we look forward to adding on new services in the future.

This reviewer only left a rating

My experience with Alora support was very successful. I emailed Alora support and was called back in short time. They gave me the solution to my problem over the phone and also emailed me directions so I may use in the future. They were very helpful and personable to speak with. Our agency was looking for software that was user friendly and our nurses could also go point of care, we found all this in Alora. We've been very pleased with Alora and the support we have been given.

This reviewer only left a rating

Alora Home Health Software Has been a great partner for our agency. Since we started up Alora has been there every step of the way. We have been using the system for over five years and have been impressed with it's ease of use, flexibility and reliability. It's English and Spanish customer support has been invaluable for the multi-cultural staff we have here in Miami. We have been really pleased with the system overall. We are more than happy to recommend Alora to any agency out there!

Alora home care

Easy to use but would like more drop down boxes and carryover.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

needs more carryovers from last visit note

I am new to this system so I am learning something new every day.

Pros

I like that all info in the oasis moves to the 485 once created.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot review mobile notes all on one screen, there is no therapy FRA review, and you cannot scan a bunch of paperwork in and turn, delete, or name them separately.

Greatest support team!

Pros

I like the ease of use and that I can click right into DDE. The support team is always helpful, and they all have superior knowledge of the system and have great attitudes!

Cons

I wish Medicare eligibility showed if the episode is early or late, if there is an MSP and any listed episodes with another agency.

This reviewer only left a rating

We love our customer service representative!!! She is the best thing since sliced bread!!! The only issue we have with Alora is not having enough spaces for nurses. One logs in and it will knock someone else out. I think that is more our issues than Alora's though. Overall the customer support is great! We always have the nurses call to get the software downloaded to their laptops, and they all comment how nice and helpful the staff is.

This reviewer only left a rating

My home health agency has been using Alora software since 2007 and we are very happy with it. Their support has been consistently great! The people at Alora are very friendly and easy to work with. The software is so easy to use that when I hire new employees, they can figure out the software and become productive within a short period of time. It offers everything we need to run our agency efficiently. I am glad that we are with Alora.

Good bang for the buck

Pros

They have very good customer service, and the software decreases double entry of some of the other programs. It takes very little time to learn to be able to navigate through it.

Cons

Posting takebacks for negative receivables can be difficult.

This reviewer only left a rating

Health Link Home Health Agency located in San Francisco using ALORA since 2007. And will continue for years to come. It's user friendly and has grat option to assist in complicated medical documentation to make it's easier, like "phrase look up", adding order or document from previous dates, if was forgotten. ALORA always adding new great features to the program, which make our nurses and managers life so much easier.

This reviewer only left a rating

Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable are just a few adjectives to describe the experience that my staff and I get every time we contact Alora for support. I chose Alora Healthcare Systems because the previous software wasn't as user-friendly, and we were looking for a healthcare software that made everyday challenges easier to deal with. I would truly recommend the software.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are transitioning to Alora. The interaction of the Alora team, and the availability of their staff with the Trimark staff has been exceptional. Training sessions have the Trimark staff excited to get on this new software. We are feeling very positive with the merge and will send another review once we are up and running! Thank you, Alora, for getting us up to speed!

Survey 2014

Pros

I like the good customer service and easy usage. Also, we are a very small company, and the price fits right in our budget.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Once I got familiar with the product, I was off.

Alora Software Review

Pros

It's a user-friendly, all-inclusive home health solution.

Cons

The software does not have Medicare claim transmission.

Excellent Customer Service!

Pros

The software is very user friendly, and the customer service reps are extremely courteous and helpful.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about this product or vendor.

This reviewer only left a rating

Excellent software, easy to use and wonderful costumer support. We have always used Alora and we will never change to another company. We are very satisfied with their product and their service. If you are a Home Health Agency looking for the best software in the market, we highly recommend Alora HealthCare Systems for you and your staff.

This reviewer only left a rating

KAL Home Health is a start up company. We have been very satisfied with Alora. It is easy to use, and the customer support has been outstanding! Alora software has proven to be instrumental to our company in the very early stages, and we are confident it will be extremely helpful as our business expands.

Just what we need

Pros

Everything is so simple and easy to learn to navigate. I’ve only used this system for a few months and it’s no hassle at all.

Cons

My boss seems to have an issue getting things fixed that are causing us issues. We don’t have to deal with “tickets” but maybe we should if the wait time to get things corrected take a long time.

Alora Home Health

Pros

They have great customer support! The software is very user-friendly.

Cons

The reports are not always as functional as we need them to be.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a start-up home care agency, and we use the web-based version of software. Alora is easy to use and cost effective. What sets Alora apart from their competitors is their fabulous customer support. We work with their support team on a regular basis, and they are awesome!

Alora Home Health review

Pros

Alora is easy to understand; easy to use for the most part. It is convenient to have all contacts and information in one place.

Cons

Alora often goes out or slows down while trying to use making it difficult to complete tasks. It is not always efficient.

Alora delivers what we need.

Pros

It's a super friendly product with excellent vendor support.

Cons

They need to support Mac for export and improve some of their functionalities, like the dashboard...

We love it

Pros

I like the ease of the use of the system.

Cons

Allergies are not up to date. There are multiple missing medications.