Apollo Practice Management Reviews

Marc G.

Gretchen M.

I have been treated professionally and supported with compassion with any questions during training and questions throughout. A great personal experience.

Cynthia F.

Cons

The only screen we have a problem with is the transaction screen for the patients-we have a hard time with having to scroll up or down to see what each column is.

Lynne H.

I have been a PT for 17 years and this was the worst experience that I ever had with an EMR system.

Sandi E.

Sometimes the company makes changes and updates without notifying you ahead of time, which can be a little annoying.

Mary T.

4.4

Easy to use scheduling and billing software

Our executive has gone above and beyond on many occasions to answer questions we have had on Apollo's software. He helped our clinic transition from an in house biller on a monthly basis, to billing daily using Apollo. He and his staff made the transition as seamless as possible. Using Apollo has surpassed my expectations of using a billing service. We haven't used the EMR yet, so I cannot review that aspect of the software.

Pros

The program has been very easy to use so far. We are currently using it in our clinic for scheduling and billing. It has an easy learning curve and is very user friendly. It has been so helpful to have easy access from home or remote locations to change appointments, bill visits etc.

Cons

There are a few minor things I would like to see improved, such as a shorter way to get back to the main screen once you click on "exit" while billing. Also, it would be nice to be able to delete multiple appointments at once, instead of having to do them one at a time, such as when a patient is discharged from therapy early. Currently you can can delete a block of appointments only if they were scheduled that way. The few areas that could be improved are minor, and when we have asked questions before changes have been made to improve the software.

Apollo

EXCELLENT!

Pros

I find the scheduling system to be easy, simple and free of complications!! This is huge and very different than many of the others we have explored! I also find [SENSITIVE CONTENT], to be easily accessible, kind, thoughtful, generous with his time and very eager to help us in any way needed! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient to explain and re-explain as needed especially to someone like me, who...

Cons

None :) everything has been wonderful so far

Great system for scheduling but posting and reporting a bit difficult

price! ease of conversion

Pros

The support is good, the price is excellent. The scheduling for the most part is very good, just wish we could have more custom types that we could get on a report. Customer service agent gives excellent support and call or email responses are quick. The electronic reminders (text & email) are an excellent feature.

Cons

patient statements need a lot of work, reporting and search features need a lot of improvement. Patient statements are often not correct and changing bill responsibility is difficult. Wish we had the option to merge an account if a duplicate is entered in error. The telephone numbers do not print on the patient demographics page

Great user friendly program.

I have had a great experience with Apollo. I was with a previous company that closed their doors and left me a short time to find a new company. Apollo was great to work with and was able to transfer a lot of information for us. They got things done quickly and have had great customer care for the past few years. I have used other programs that are some of the most popular in the PT industry and like Apollo better, especially for the price.

Pros

Very easy to learn how to use the program. Quick responsive customer care who work hard to make sure I am happy with the product and service. Easy to complete a daily note in a short amount of time. Great price.

Cons

I wish the progress note would automatically populate the objective numbers from the eval or the most recent progress note and display them to the side of the current objective measurements. I wish the eval was a little more adaptable - like on the foot/ ankle section that I could just enter ankle ROM and not have to enter or leave blank info about the foot or toes.

Apollo Review

North Woodward Rehab has been beyond pleased with all aspects of the software. The support team rep has gone above and beyond in helping us get set up and making the transition from our previous software (PTOS)/in-house billing to Apollo. He took me under his wing and guided me through the set up and never hesitates to answer any questions I/we might have. He also has great suggestions as far as reports that should be run daily, weekly, and monthly.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to navigate, like that I can see everything having to do with a patient from their dashboard and then easily get to a specific area from there, entering charges for a patient right from the schedule and "bill same as last time" extremely helpful/time saving, patients LOVE the bills and find them easy to understand compared to the bills generated from PTOS, reports are easy to understand

Cons

When we make multiple appointments for a patient one at a time (in lieu of a series at once on the same days and times) if we need to delete them we have to delete one at a time and cannot delete all of them at once like you can if you made the appointments as a series. It would be nice if the delete the series button works on all appointments no matter how they were made

Choose Apollo

Excellent customer service that is unmatched by any other documentation company.

Pros

Initially I was interested due to the affordability, however we were blown away by the customization and the customer service that Apollo provides.

Cons

Interfaces could be more user friendly. It would be helpful to have an PDF of a manual with simple step by step instructions for various procedures. Also, to provide initial training for new users.

FANTASTIC! Randy and his team did an awesome job in helping us transition!

Freedom from small tasks that slowed us down. We have been able to streamline our clinic to be more efficient and less overhead costs.

Pros

Apollo has freed us from many small tasks there we were duplicating in the past. We can work easier and be more prepared when patients arrive. Educating our staff on how the entire system works together has significantly helped in decreasing errors and increasing payment processing. Apollo's staff is quick to help and resolve issues - a huge thank you!

Cons

It's not perfect, but what programs are? I would love to see transaction amounts zero out while in the patient transactions. My eyes are drawn to zero's, helping me know accounts have been finalized. The solution I have found, is looking at the patient billing statements - easier for me to see. Just my preference, and Apollo has a system that allows you to move around a couple of ways to view balances.

For a PT who would rather be using paper records, it is a pretty user-friendly system.

Pros

It is HIPAA secure. It is easy to use. We can speak to someone about difficulties fairly quickly. Customer support truly cares about the quality and takes our concerns seriously. It is easy for more than one PT to access information about a patient. Headings are now customizable.

Cons

It is difficult to see more than one day of patient record at a time. I cannot have more than one patient's record open at a time in the same browser. The spell check does not have medical/PT words. We cannot customize how to keep track of patients who stop coming in. The system logs me out too quickly. I don't get a warning that the system will log me out or an indication when the system has logged me out until I attempt to save something I am working on. The system doesn't save what is in the system when it does log me out.

A very cusomizable platform; documentation take a while to figure out; billing is straightforward.

No more charts

Pros

Flexibility and responsiveness of the support team. They are frequently available within minutes, and will get back to you the same day.

Cons

Medical records are a bit cumbersome. Although they are customizable, yo can't eliminate or consolidate a lot to the pages, so you end up creating work-arounds that are cumbersome also.

Apollo product support is wonderful!!

The software is inexpensive in comparison to other products on the market. It has the features that are necessary in a billing software. I can say that the support that I have gotten along the way has been phenomenal!! Randy is fun and easy to work with and is always willing to help when needed. It is certainly a process and Randy makes an effort to not overwhelm you in the beginning. He believes in a gradual learning curve. I think this has made it easier to learn overall. Randy brings his knowledge of the industry to the table and has given many helpful suggestions about other facets of the business that don't necessarily relate to the software.

Cons

Thanks Gretchen, its been fun working with you too!

Apollo is a great value for the price. And their customer service is amazing!

Pros

Product is easy to use and has options to customize. Attentive, amazing customer service. I love that they include office staff at no additional cost (including the schedule and billing templates), and they do not nickel and dime you with additional products, you just pay based on how many therapists you have.

Cons

Very easy to use and great customer service

Ease of use for a good price

Pros

Ease of use for small businesses. Very comprehensive program without a lot of extra stuff you have to scroll through to get to what you need. There is also great customer service. I have had a reply within a very short time for any needs I have.

Cons

No separate place to have a HEP sheet that is easy to view and fill out. You also can't print out a date range of receipts for the quick receipts.

After years of researching software for my PT office, I am so lucky to have found Apollo!

Rapid billing, organization, less paper clutter, reports,,...

Pros

Apollo is extremely user-friendly. Its reasonable cost is a bonus. Apollo consists everything a physical therapy office is looking for including billing, software, scheduling.

Recommendation for use of Apollo

Pros

I manage billing insurance claims and posting insurance payments. The functionality is easy to use and information flows efficiently.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints. If I had an issue, I would call customer support and my issues were easily handled.

Vital for my practice

Pros

This software is use friendly and is all inclusive.

Cons

There is not much to not like about this software.

Spectrum Therapy Center

When my company purchased Apollo we had no idea what the outcome would be however, we have been nothing but pleased and extremely happy with this software. Not only is the system very user friendly its presentation looks very appealing also. Randy and his IT staff are very knowledgeable, easy to contact, easy to talk to and eager to help. I have not had one single problem with Apollo and I don't plan...

Excellent Support Staff - Reliable Product

I have been treated professionally and supported with compassion with any questions during training and questions throughout. "A great personal experience!"

Pros

It is user friendly and allows you to make it personalized and tailored to your needs. I am still learning how to make it the most efficient for me. I have been very supported every step of the way. This company goes the extra mile!

Cons

Honestly, just change is not directly because of this software, it's the learning curve.

Wakefield Physical Therapy Associates

Our office is very happy with Apollo. The transition from our old program to this went very smoothly and we were able to get help immediately with any problems that arose. We never had an interruption with our billing which says alot about this software. We feel that it's relatively easy to get around the different screens for each patient.There is a report or list for anything you might need and if...

Cons

Thank you Lynne, The transaction screen is being tweaked in the next release. I am sure you will find it easy to use soon.

Does everything we need. If there are issues, or other needs, support is very responsive.

We have been using this software for years now. There were some issues early on, as new software tends to have, but the developers took our feedback seriously and were able to fix the issues, and change some features to be more user friendly. My 5 star rating for ease of use was not always the case. Today the product is solid. Changes are ongoing, to meet new industry standards, such as ICD-10,...

Pros

Cons

Unfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about Apollo. It appeared to be a complete EMR and billing system that was reasonably priced with unlimited support but all of that means nothing if you cannot use it. After being promised for over 6 months to set-up our clinic, there was always an excuse why it never happened. We paid for over 6 months and we were never able to use the software because...

Excellent! The support staff has been incredibly patient and helpful. Love the personal touch of this company

Pros

Easy to navigate and learn User friendly Customizable Amazing customer service Great value Love that we can pull up and use software from home

Cons

Would like to be able to see, when appropriate, notes about a patient on the daily schedule without having to hover over name Would like to be able to print up a schedule

Easy to learn, easy to use and customer service is great.

Patient scheduling is seamless. Entering patient encounters is very user friendly and easy. Sending claims to insurance is quick and easy; claims rarely get rejected. Apollo keeps on top of new rules regarding sending claims so that I don't have to. Customer service returns calls/emails within 12-24 hours or less. It would be very beneficial if there were a specific method for posting refunds to patients and insurance companies. Posting insurance EOB's can be time consuming. My overall experience with Apollo has been positive. Randy goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure questions are answered and concerns are addressed.

Cons

Apollo is just wonderful! I would recommend this software to everyone!

We are a physical therapy office who has been using Apollo for about 3 months. It is such a great system. Once you learn it you will wonder why you didn't get it sooner! They have great customer service. Every time I have a question, no matter how small, they are always willing to go above and beyond to help me out. Our previous software company was NEVER this helpful!!! So much information is literally at your fingertips with so many helpful reports. Best decision we ever made was getting the Apollo Practice Management software.

Cons

Good value for a great, easy to use product

Pros

- affordable - simple, easy to use - great customer support - no added costs/hidden fees - recorded training sessions for future use - quick responses to questions, corrections etc.

Cons

Pros

Patients being able to receive email appointment reminders

Cons

Billing from Apple products is not user friendly