AxisCare Logo
AxisCare

Empowering Home Care Through State-of-the-Art Software

visit website

AxisCare Reviews - Page 3

Axiscare is a solid scheduling software, but a bit one sided.

Pros

The ability for caregivers to request shifts. It lets me know who wants to work new shifts before I have to call anyone. The notifications for upcoming schedules is great, no excuse for a caregiver not to know their schedule. The customer support is amazing - Quick response to even the simplest problem. The badge printing they offered also was nice and made our badges look very professional

Cons

There is no two way communication through the software, we have no way of even knowing if they have received the messages - We had 1 caregiver who never received her schedule - if she hadn't had a consistent schedule we could have had missed shifts We have caregivers who request EVERY shift - so it becomes less useful The mobile app is very one sided - a lot of our caregivers either complained or just quit using it - our calls into the office increased as they grew frustrated.

Intuitive and Affordable software with GREAT Customer Service!

I love that everyone I speak with from the sales team to the support center always has your businesses best interest in mind! They are eager to help you however they can and always so friendly!

Pros

AxisCare has every feature you need to run your Home Care business. It is user friendly for my care team, and my clients families. It also syncs beautifully with Quickbooks. Scheduling is a breeze!

Cons

The training videos were helpful but they did not always line up with the current version of the software. That was confusing at times, but whenever I needed assistance I called customer service and they would walk me through whatever issue I was experiencing.

Great program, always open to feedback and making improvements. Great team to work with!

It would be great if the "vacation/time off" block periods on a caregivers calendar provided a hover memo for the reason they are blocked during that temporary period. Also, for shifts that overlap into the next day (live in shifts and overnights), that those blocks showed that on the calendar as well, as a visual reference.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. I find the ADL's tab very useful when staffing a caregiver with a client.

Cons

I would like the snapshot of caregivers to pop up again that provides immediate information for contact and their classes. Adding a messaging option to that snapshot would be very useful. I wish a note or memo could only be removed or edited by the user who entered the information to avoid other users from possibly making adjustments or deleting the information.

Versatility and flexibility

From the first week of operating within Axiscare it was clear that it had the simplicity and all the flexibility to accommodate future use. Any software that accommodate growth and flexibility is going far beyond competition. The support team and manager are very forthcoming with quick response time.

Pros

Multi platform use i.e. smartphone, tablets, desktop. Low cost to enter. Multi-user integration without jeopardising security. Contact with support, improvements made over time, Listens to input and accommodate for special changes to one client. Form creating possibilities (which can only get better as it is in Beta) Financial reports. Overall very easy to use.

Cons

Would like the phone app to be introduced to UK. Full integration with xero.com accounting software for invoicing.

AxisCare makes it easy to follow clients from Leads to actual Clients.

Pros

I like the reports that we can generate through the software, especially for tracking our numbers in regards to marketing. The calendar view for both clients and caregivers is easy to follow even though I do not access them as much as some of our office staff. It is very easy to add additional shifts and monitor overtime from these calendars. I think it is important that AxisCare leaves different areas for specific notes, this makes it easier to keep track of clients throughout their time with our company.

Cons

I think it would be beneficial to have more focus around referral sources, especially if there are duplicates. Another con is that the client's calendar is sent out after their schedule is put in, for new clients this can be stressful because we may not have caregivers in place right away and all they see is an empty schedule.

User friendly and high quality software

Using Axis Care software has been a great help for our agency. It allows us to focus on our clients and caregivers instead of focusing in the office management. Since Axis Care takes care of schedules, payroll, billing, we have more time to attend people rather than process.

Pros

Reports are great: billing, payroll and royalties. Specially great when you see the same amounts on them. Easy to add clients and caregivers.

Cons

On March 12 the daylight saving time started in the USA. In Mexico it started on April 1st. During those weeks, caregivers could not check in and out correctly because the system had a different time. Very annoying and we didn't know how to fix it. Making changes to the schedule is not that easy. I make a change and click save but it doesn't save nor tells me what am I doing wrong. Spanish translation is terrible. I could help with that if you want I don't understand the fix and hourly rates. It calculates the same way. If you change the default hourly rate, it changes the rates of past events which is bad, because that already happened and should not change.

Ease Of Use

There are slight changes that would assist, and they are constantly making those, but overall, I love this program. it is very user friendly and when used to its full potential, it will make anyones job easier.

Pros

This is a great system that when utilized properly, makes the system truly work with you and for you rather than against you. It helps so much with scheduling and organization.

Cons

There are a few things that I wish were different, little things like when you fix a geocode reference, that it would change in the app so the caregiver could get to where the home actually is. When it sorts by distance on recommended people it showed true mapping distance, not a straight line mileage.

Helpful, successful, and easy to use

Axiscare is on the right track as a successful tool for businesses like ours! With some small tweaks here and there im sure it will quickly grow into a widely used program.

Pros

Caregivers can pickup on how the app works with ease, its very user friendly and helpful in many ways. Axiscare from a management standpoint is very helpful with the GPS tracking of caregivers so they cannot falsify when they arrive to a client and its easy to encourage notes due to how easy it is to find and submit them.

Cons

The only Con i have found with Axiscare is the fact that caregivers cannot see a summary or care plan of the client before they request them. Caregivers are instructed to call us to inquire about a client because we ( being management) can see their ADL's and Notes so it makes us have high volumes of calls on something they should be able to see themselves on the app.

Great Product

I love it, user friendly, fast to document on, and easy to train caregivers on.

Pros

I love how user friendly this is for our caregivers!

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow due to alot of people using it.

Customer for almost 5 years! We love Axiscare!

We have had AxisCare for several years. We have had a very pleasant experience and always recommend AxisCare to other agencies that are in need or unhappy with their current scheduling provider.

Pros

We love all the little features besides the scheduling side that applies to our Caregivers. For example, clocking in and out, online schedules available, online case notes, assessments, and ADL's available for Caregivers. Notifications for a failed clock in/out. We LOVE these features!

Cons

Sometimes there will be software glitches - When you click on a particular client, it will take you to another client so you have to start over at times. It's absolutely manageable but it does happen often.

Notes

It's quite a user-friendly system but I can tell it was designed by people were never worked in this field. They are offering a lot of unnecessary features but really important ones are very complicated to use for the workers. I am giving a very positive review because my company had survived during the lockdown because of this system, I was able to operate without any help for 4 months. I had no-one else to work for me in the office during that period of time. Thank you for that!!!

Pros

I can access it from everywhere I want if I have an internet connection.

Cons

We are a Canadian company and we are originally picked Axiscare because we were told Quickbook online would work with your system. Unfortunately, that's not the case. It was too late for us to switch to another company so we have stayed. But that is very inconvenient for us.

Best Software A Home Care Agency Could Ask For!

Pros

AxisCare is amazing! We come over to AxisCare from using an outdated software with no clock-in/out features, no paperless care note features, and most importantly WAY overpriced! The customer service has been outstanding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially! You will not regret making the move from your subpar software to AxisCare!

Cons

There is not one thing to complain about when it comes to the AxisCare software or their customer service team!

Love

Axis Care is a very accommodating company. They have worked with us since the beginning and have made many changes to our liking. I believe it could be more fluid, but I believe they are getting there. The staff is excellent and we enjoy working with them very much.

Pros

The OS is pretty simple They are willing to change the site to accommodate our needs Price Reports Phone App

Cons

It isn't as fluid as it could be, pages could work together more Care Note week and Billing week does not match and is a major annoyance (needs to be sun-sat and should have a bi-weekly option) Does not sync/update Home Care Pulse when cases end, even though the information is updated from our system Website is very hard to navigate on a phone when making changes

Accountant

Pros

There are some great features to this program. I like that it works with quickbooks and the 3rd party billing is awesome.

Cons

When you call for support, you never get an answer. It seems you can only get that through email. Also, the weighted overtime does not calculate correctly in most cases, causing me to calculate it by hand or run the risk of short paying or over paying an employee. There are also some other non user friendly features like the inability to convert custom h rates over to just an hourly rate. This causes extra work when we have to manually go in and change those. Billing is also confusing, we are set up on auto billing, however the invoice always shows up as if it is still due. It would be nice if the payment was ran and applied to the invoice prior to the invoice going out that way we avoid double payments.

Axiscare-works about half of the time.

I have wasted up to an hour trying to input the same information over and over. Sometimes the input is eventually accepted-sometimes not. I work for a small non-profit agency and my supervisors have better things to do than act as tech support for Axiscare. Axiscare is being short-sighted by not to support end users more directly and not adding end user accessible troubleshooting features.

Pros

The Axiscare concept is certainly an improvement over the pen and paper home care client documentation we completed before Axiscare was adopted. When it works, Axiscare saves us valuable time by eliminating the need to fill-out paper forms and the software communicates the details of every client visit in real time.

Cons

The Axiscare software malfunctions about half of the time. The most frequent problem is refusing input. There is not any way to move on to the next step. Axiscare needs to add a reset or reload function that the user can readily access. Axiscare should offer tech support directly to each user via a messaging function outside. of the app itself and not just to an organization's supervisory staff.

Hi Bryan, Thank you for your review of AxisCare. I am sorry to hear of the issues that you are reporting here. We highly encourage you to reach out to our Support Team for immediate assistance when you have these types of issues. You can call 800-528-6201 or email support@axiscare.com. In addition, we have live Support Chat available from any page in AxisCare. Simply go to the "?" icon at top right,...

Awesome service

We have been using Axiscare for almost 4 years. We like it. It’s like a blood to the body. Entire business is off of Axiscare.

Pros

Understands Home Care key feature which is schedule, search and I can create my own form is nice and awesome.

Cons

Chisung, I’m glad we have been able to connect after the posting of this review. We have put a lot of effort and resources into our customer service lately (implemented a new ticketing software, new phone system, etc), and our reps being rude to you is unacceptable. I will make sure it is addressed immediately. You have been a client of ours a long time, and we greatly appreciate your business. I want to make sure this issue is addressed and you enjoy your experience with us every time you call. I look forward to talking with you again soon.

Thrilled with the integrity and response of this group!

The software has presented us with a one huge and a few minor challenges. Customer service went ABOVE AND BEYOND and respected the position we were in during the major challenge. They understand the obligations that come with a customer service industry and responded as few companies do these days. I applaud the work they did to get us back up and running for a weekend of coverage. They continue to be very responsive to the minor glitches we have had of late and I have no doubt that they will stick with us until they figure it out. What more could you ask for in a technology company that is addressing the needs of a constantly changing industry?

Pros

The ratings we could find said what we needed to know and it fits our scheduling, reporting and documenting needs well.

Cons

Not thrilled with the cost because we don't utilize the whole package and would love to not pay for what we don't use. Also the current glitches we are experiencing are challenging our patience.

Best option to run my office!

I would like to have the options to update many calendar start and end hours because sometimes schedules change and I have to do it 1 by 1. I would like to be able to make queries and download reports that can be imported to my specific accounting system (Mexico).

Pros

Easy to use across all platforms. Allows staff, clients and providers to keep updated about any schedule change. New features of the calendar are great! it is easy to use and very fast to update and change providers and scheduled hours.

Cons

Cannot move a calendar schedule in mobile platform from one date to another. The AVD that has to be filled by the providers everyday could be improved to be more friendly with mobile platforms. Can't use the SMS notifications with Mexican numbers. The Daylight Saving is not the same in all countries, and can't be configured differently.

Makes Scheduling a Breeze

AxisCare makes home care business a breeze. From scheduling to plan of care updates to billing everything is seamless.

Pros

AxisCare is wonderful all around, but what I like most about it is the ease of scheduling clients. I am able to schedule sessions, change/cancel sessions, add in notes for those scheduled visits and so forth. AxisCare also allows users to easily set up and alter clients plans of care, alerts on birthdays, shows gaps in scheduling for clients and so forth. I have used many different types of software designed for home care agencies and AxisCare is one of the easiest ones to learn in my opinion. The customer service is also phenomenal.

Cons

AxisCare occasionally runs slowly, but those days are few and far in between. Other than that there are no cons for me.

Timesavers Review

Overall, everyone is very helpful when we have issues. I realize we are not using the tool to it's full potential, but we get the things we need working, and forget to explore expansion ideas.

Pros

The attribute functionality is fabulous. It lets us customize our list for our clients and caregivers to get the best match possible when scheduling. I also like the Scheduling functionality that lets me build schedules as far out as I need to.

Cons

Integration is an issue. I would love to have the ability to map AxisCare to our earnings codes in iSolved to automate that process for payroll. And I'm still having issues with QuickBooks Online sync re-creating my services with an account of "Cost of Goods Sold"

This is an excellent product. Easy to use and very comprehensive.

The designers did a nice job. Like the beta version calendar.

Pros

Easy to transition from screen to screen and easy to find what you are looking for. Love that it alerts you to overtime at the time of scheduling.

Cons

Hard to define schedules between caregivers on the report, need a dark line between caregivers and the lighter line between clients. Cannot check back to see past emails - when they were sent - what was their content. No place for county on the caregivers and clients profile.

Deborah, we appreciate your candid review of AxisCare. We welcome feedback from our users, and we review every comment in order to continually improve. We are happy to hear you like our calendar as well as the screen transitions and overtime alerts. We like those too! We were, however, sad to hear you are not a fan of the caregiver schedule report along with a couple other specific features. I am happy...

Well-Rounded and Great Value!

We have been using Axiscare for well over two years faithfully, and have enjoyed the process. We hope to continue learning and growing with the software for years to come.

Pros

Axiscare provides a ton of excellent features that offers a seamless way to integrate your business with online software. Coming from Staffing, our team has grown exponentially with the help of this tool.

Cons

The software was developed for a specific niche market, so if you are hoping to utilize Axiscare for your own different industry, there will be some technical limitations as it simply was not created for all users in mind.

Great Value

Great Value and we enjoy working with Axiscare!

Pros

- Very easy to use - Love that we can customize our forms and page view - Easy to pull reports related to billing or payroll - Scheduling has become way faster Axiscare is a must have for a growing business!

Cons

As an administrator it can be difficult to use on your phone. I wish there was an app for administrators that differs from the app used by caregivers. Would be easier to make schedule changes, notes etc. on the go.

Brand new user

So far a good experience. Our salesman, Kely, has been attentive and follows up.

Pros

Hard to know at this point. We are still watching the video tutorials and learning the system. It already seems to be a vast improvement from the antiquated system we are used to .

Cons

We are in the process of entering data onto the excel templates for upload. So far this is the only con because it is very time consuming. I wish there were another way to easily upload info from one system to another.

Don't look anywhere else. Axis is the best for your business needs. Trust me....I know

After using a few other software systems we stumbled across AxisCare. It is very user friendly. It took me less than an hour to be independent with the software. We use AxisCare for our "in home PAS business" and for our "Assisted Living Business" The customer support ladies are wonderful, friendly and always eager to help. They listen to our issues and try to adapt the software to meet our needs. Payroll and invoicing is so easy with AxisCare. I can't think of any upgrades that are needed at this moment.

Pros

Telephonic clock in and out for employees that transfers into the payroll reports. This makes payroll so easy. Same with invoicing.

Cons

The recent upgrades to AxisCare fixed the one con I had with the software.