AxisCare Logo

Empowering Home Care Through State-of-the-Art Software

visit website

AxisCare Reviews - Page 4

Love Them

We enjoy using the software to manage our aides and clients and customer support is awesome!

Pros

Great customer service! Works wonders for scheduling and aide/client management.

Cons

We're looking forward to when they can integrate a customizable Nursing (admissions, nursing visits and supervisory visits) platform that can be used with tablets by our nurses in the field that will allow signature capturing from both the nurse and the client. Also, the mobile app is new and needs a better integration with the software and signature capturing from the aides and the clients on a daily basis. We'd like to see the forms be more customizable.

Simplicity at your fingertips

There are a lot of things that have improved on this site since I had first started using it roughly 3 years ago. They are constantly trying to improve the functions of the site which is awesome. You can tell they are trying to make it more accessible and easier to use.

Pros

You are able to quickly and easily add shifts and delete. Creating a schedule is simple and all of your information you may need is right there at your fingertips. This site is very easy to use and is always improving

Cons

This site is not very mobile friendly when you are using it as an office manager. The caregivers that use the app say that it is user friendly.

AxisCare is listening!

The team at AxisCare has partnered with us to deliver exceptional care by providing all of the back end support that is needed for a home care agency. We look forward to a long future with AxisCare and know that together we are only getting better.

Pros

AxisCare has so many wonderful features. I love the documentation that can be done directly on a shift - so that you don't need to go digging into a record. Reports are easy to use, and customizable to drill down to just the data that is needed.

Cons

AxisCare has been going through a major overhaul, and there are many areas that are slated for improvement. AxisCare is listening to our needs, and is responding to them in an order of priority.

Customer service is prompt and very helpful. There are many features within AxisCare that we don't always use and sometimes need help either understanding or remembering how to do it again and their support staff is excellent and patient with our needs.

Pros

The ease of integrating with QuickBooks. Once our data is verified within AxisCare the process of integrating with QuickBooks is painless and simple. We also like the ease of scheduling our client visits and sending out open visits to our caregivers.

Cons

Some limited features but I have to say that when we have recommended an enhancement they implement it.

AxisCare is a whole new opportunity to maximize customer service and move through processes easily.

I would like the recommended caregivers screen to be more like the Legacy option. I would also like to see who the assigned caregivers were on removed shifts.

Pros

I like the ability to navigate easily when scheduling and the options it offers. I like the added ability to click and drag and being able to see removed shifts. Color options are great!!

Cons

I don't care for having to choose a reason every time you make a simple change with calendar. It's too many "saves" to make a change. Although I have figured it out, I found when training the "start" date and the "effective " date can be confusing.

Excellent software for scheduling!

If we could ask for one thing to be fixed on AxisCare from the list of cons, it would be making the site responsive. When our schedulers are on call 24/7, they may not always have a computer or even a tablet handy to make changes. Perhaps the developers could try updating schedules from their phone to see how difficult it truly is.

Pros

User friendly, excellent for scheduling, updates improving the software on a regular basis are great, rarely ever breaks down, works well with billing and payroll in QuickBooks

Cons

Ideas to make software more user friendly are normally ignored; most issues blamed on "developers" and "developers" are the only ones capable of providing solutions yet can never be reached for questions; mileage "as the crow flies" is not really helpful; geo codes aren't always accurate; the site really needs to be responsive; caregiver/client notes should show if they've been edited and by whom and when ... also if anything that was deleted could instead be archived so others could go back and view if necessary

I love Axiscare

It is very easy to use.

Pros

I love everything about this software. I like that it is very friendly and easy to use.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this software

The Best Solution Out There!

We started off with just 2 clients, we learned a lot, then we kept adding more clients on, each and every month. The entire experience was awesome!

Pros

Price & Capabilities.... the software does more than we need. The affordable solution was the hook but again the capabilities set it apart from everyone else!

Cons

Seriously, can't really comment on this, there simply is nothing to say. Even when our team neglected to understand a function, the company customer service was great! In fact, Sydney and Lauren are my 'go to girls' at AxisCare... not too many companies can be that focused, we love it!

AxisCare is east to use

Over all it is good but still takes awhile to see feature updates.

Pros

I like to over all feel and flow of it. It is easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that we can not enter more then one address for EVV.

Great product for home care companies!

The team generally gets back with a good response time; however, many of my questions or issues are fielded to the "development team" and I rarely hear back about them.

Pros

Even if you're not the most computer-literate person, this software is easy to use.

Cons

There are some changes that would help improve this software tremendously, but the upgrades that are routinely made help the aesthetics but not necessarily the user.

Couldn't Be Happier

Pros

AxisCare made the impossible, possible. We are a new company in the Home Care arena and as you can imagine trying to start from the ground floor is a monumental task. AxisCare took one of the worries out of our hands by providing us with their scheduling tool to track client and caregiver schedules. We rely heavily on the reporting tool to ensure all clients and caregivers are scheduled appropriately. Without this tool, we may not have noticed scheduling conflicts or unassigned visits.

Cons

I really haven't found a least favorite option yet and I doubt I will. I am currently testing the mobile app to see if it is something we want to roll out to all of our caregivers.

Best we've used

Pros

This software is completely customizable. That can be overwhelming but it's a game-changer and pretty great. This is our third scheduling software package and it blows the other two completely out of the water. The fact that there is a help line we can call is also impressive.

Cons

Forms are not mobile friendly and challenging to set up. Also the app should really be able to show more than one week out in the calendar.

AMAZING customer service!

This product is EVERYTHING you need and more. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Pros

AxisCare is very user-friendly. Everything I need is accessible from the dashboard, and running reports are a breeze. It's not often, but when I need help, their Customer Support team is fantastic. They remember who we are, where we are, what we do, and what we need. I've never had to wait more than an hour for them to fix my issues.

Cons

I have no complaints about AxisCare. We've been with them for almost 3 years and have no intentions on switching!

Administrator

I would like to be able to block caregivers from facilities and not just clients. I would also like it if the caregivers could not see they were blocked.

Pros

I like having everything in one place and the fact it can be accessed from anywhere. I think overall the software has been great for the company.

Cons

I do not like some of the new functions. I liked the schedule better the old way. There are a few things I would change in the program for my company. Having to make new forms when we already customized the old forms is a huge waste of time.

Constant Changes w/o Notice

It would be really nice if there was easy training available for our office staff, new employees, etc. Also, if we could be notified of changes WELL before they are put into effect, that would be really helpful.

Pros

I like that we are able to keep all of our scheduling in one program and it has compatibility with our applicant tracking software.

Cons

It changes constantly without any sort of notice or training - it is difficult on our office staff who rely heavily on the scheduling software in order to perform their job duties.

Kyrin, thank you for taking time to write a review of AxisCare. I appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us grow! I sent you a message so we could connect about your concerns, and I look forward to hearing back. You mentioned a few things that were creating a negative experience for you, and I wanted to make sure we address them. We do make training available any time to new (and existing) office...

Great Tool For Managing An Agency

The software is really good for scheduling and keeping track of your clients. It is intuitive and relatively easy to navigate. The company is committed to pushing out improvements and does so by listening to their customers. It provides the efficacy needed to manage staff and clients as well as each case.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to navigate, relatively robust client management capabilities.

Cons

Needs to be some kinks worked out with the telephony. In brief, the times noted respectively to a client isn't always accurate if a caregiver goes over the allotted time of one client and then tries to call in for another client in the same day. If the time the caregiver went over with client A is overlapped with the next client, client B, then telephony does not recognize the correct client. One other needed improvement is the application. Very archaic and needs to be customizable and not static. Too sterile.

Good all-around homecare mamagement software

Overall very happy with product. Although not 100% perfect, much better than others used previously.

Pros

Fast/responsive, fully integrates online applications/applicants, caregivers, clients, marketing, scheduling/calendars, billing & payroll, clock-in/out using telephony or smart phone app (gps). Integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

Integration with QB online has not been as trouble-free as with QB desktop. Although continually providing new features and upgrades, sometimes a bit slow to integrate specific requested needs.

Easy to use database

The price of the product is very good for a small company like myself. We have used it for several years now since start up and have had positive results. The app on the phone for Electronic Verification is very important to us and shows our credibility to everyone.

Pros

We can have our caregivers and clients in one place as well as billing and payroll. This is a huge benefit when tracking all your employees and clients.

Cons

Wish to be able to add certain fields that are unique to my company. Wish I can run certain reports in a more friendly version.

Getting better everyday

Customer service department has been very responsive to our needs. They have worked hard to get us to where we can import payroll seamlessly with our payroll provider.

Pros

Easy to use Visual aids make it very easy to scan the schedule quickly to see where your immediate needs are. Customer service is great New features being added based on customer feedback

Cons

Some features are slightly behind a couple of the competitors (this gap is closing quickly) Cost is slightly higher than some of the competitors with comparable products

Love to have it love to use it

At first I was worried about getting axis care. I didn't have any clients yet and I knew I needed an EMR. Within the first month Axis Care really put my mind at ease and I can say it pays for it's self. All of my charting is in one location and I love it.

Pros

My favorite feature of Axiscare is the fact that it has a spot to chart where our referrals are coming from, letting me know where I need to focus my attention with marketing and get the bets ROI possible.

Cons

The only thing I've every had an issue with is that scheduling sometimes gets confusing, but this is a very minor issue as I've never had a problem getting help on the phone to get it sorted out.

User friendly

I would like to see if we could get an option for the client to sign on the app before the caregiver clocks out if need be. We have a few that will let the caregiver leave early and I have to clock them out from the office but then we don't have a signature.

Pros

I came to work with a new company and no one really understood the software even tho they had been trained. I was able to figure out the system on my own and guide them through it. I find it very user friendly. The majority of the caregivers really like the app and being able to see their schedules and the messaging system.

Cons

I was unaware of the price structure and that we are charged for clients over 20. I would like to be able to have all clients on as active and be able to put our facility hours that we staff on as well but it cost to much to have that many clients in as active.

An accurate solution for Homecare Agencies

In our research for a system that better suits up for our operation, Axiscare was the best option. We have made adecuations on the way we use it, to make it fill for our operation. Allthough the Axiscare team has created customizable sections, it would be great to ask us specific modifications that can make this system our BIGGEST tool. There's no periodic or scheduled shotr meetings with the customer, to listen how this tool it's working; at least not in our experience here in Mexico.

Pros

Covers the biggest and basic operations of Homecarebusiness. Information and reports can be accesed and filtered as needed; it may also be exported.

Cons

Still with old feel and look of the page. Lacks of removing past info such as prices & info catalogs.

Good, but I wish it was more robust, more functional.

Pros

Like: good customer support, easy to use, not too expensive, has all the necessary fields, no unnecessary "bells and whistles"

Cons

least: not very functional, not very flexible. Hard recommendations: - Exports should be more user friendly, provide information, sometimes it is just like downloading words, not data which can be sorted upon. - wish could send caregivers emails/texts from their profile, not need to go out to caregiver list - wish we were not so restricted in the texts - program "kicks us out" without the user being aware, and then when we hit "save" it is NOT saved, because Axis had already kicked us out. - more flexibility in terms of creating our own reporting, screens - there should be an identifier in caregiver, which should be a column in caregiver list, indicating which caregivers are actually working that week

Customer for over 3 years now

Overall - great system for in home care. We also use this for our Assisted Living Facility and it works just as well.

Pros

Simple payroll & billing reports. Easy clock in and out for caregivers. Mileage tracker making it easy for management to reimburse caregiver time Love the notes section

Cons

Scheduling section is a little difficult to navigate but this could be an user issue. Having a difficult time adjusting to the new features and functions. I need to watch the training sessions but haven't had time.

I like the software and the technology. It is well designed and suits my needs.

Suggestion: I wished axiscare had the option to create forms and fill out forms for caregivers same way as we can do for clients.

Pros

Great software. Ease of use and functionality. Form creation. Scheduling, ease of reporting and dependability/reliability.

Cons

I had issues with customer service. There are multiple times I call and no one answers the phone. I understand the volume of customer calls can be daunting but I believe poor customer service can in the long run drive customers out too. Don't be mistaken, I love Axiscare. it is a great software but please please fix the customer service issues.

Nassir, thank you for your candid feedback. I’m glad you are enjoying AxisCare’s ease of use, creating custom forms, and the scheduling and reporting functions. We are sad to hear about your experience with our customer support, but want to let you know we have made significant improvements. AxisCare has had record growth in the last 6 months, but we have taken the necessary strides to stay ahead of the demand. We just grew our Support team by 33%, and we have implemented a new support system that has reduced our customer response and resolution times. Thank you for your patience through this process, and for being a valued client of AxisCare. Please continue to let us know how we’re doing. We look forward to hearing from you.