AxisCare Logo

AxisCare Reviews - Page 5

NA

Nassir A.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

I like the software and the technology. It is well designed and suits my needs.

Suggestion: I wished axiscare had the option to create forms and fill out forms for caregivers same way as we can do for clients.

Pros

Great software. Ease of use and functionality. Form creation. Scheduling, ease of reporting and dependability/reliability.

Cons

I had issues with customer service. There are multiple times I call and no one answers the phone. I understand the volume of customer calls can be daunting but I believe poor customer service can in the long run drive customers out too. Don't be mistaken, I love Axiscare. it is a great software but please please fix the customer service issues.

Nassir, thank you for your candid feedback. I’m glad you are enjoying AxisCare’s ease of use, creating custom forms, and the scheduling and reporting functions. We are sad to hear about your experience with our customer support, but want to let you know we have made significant improvements. AxisCare has had record growth in the last 6 months, but we have taken the necessary strides to stay ahead of the demand. We just grew our Support team by 33%, and we have implemented a new support system that has reduced our customer response and resolution times. Thank you for your patience through this process, and for being a valued client of AxisCare. Please continue to let us know how we’re doing. We look forward to hearing from you.

FK

Fereshteh K.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Review for Axiscare

Up to now, we could have set up everything faster is we have an assigned representative helping us

Pros

It covers most of our needs. It has been in this industry long enough then it has good experience in this field.

Cons

Slow Customer service and reaching out to a real person for the time we need. It doesn't have an e-sign service in your software.

Thank you for your feedback, Fereshteh. We appreciate hearing from our customers and use your feedback to help improve your customer experience with AxisCare. We regret that you have had a less than optimal experience with us so farwe're growing fast, and unfortunately this has sometimes kept us from serving our clients according to our usual standards. We are taking your suggestions under consideration...

JK

Joshua K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Love to have it love to use it

At first I was worried about getting axis care. I didn't have any clients yet and I knew I needed an EMR. Within the first month Axis Care really put my mind at ease and I can say it pays for it's self. All of my charting is in one location and I love it.

Pros

My favorite feature of Axiscare is the fact that it has a spot to chart where our referrals are coming from, letting me know where I need to focus my attention with marketing and get the bets ROI possible.

Cons

The only thing I've every had an issue with is that scheduling sometimes gets confusing, but this is a very minor issue as I've never had a problem getting help on the phone to get it sorted out.

SH

Shelley H.

Marketing Director

Love it, especially the customer service. Our case manager still uses her little ipad to use AxisCare. She deserves to win this laptop for her office. Not only is she great, she is on her second career at age 72 and works because she loves the people she can help through Grace Care.

Pros

Love it's integration. The ease of data entry is appreciated and the way one thing connects to another is great.

Cons

Changing data once it is in. I find it a little difficult that we can not remove an entry especially if it was done in error.

DG

Denae G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and very helpful

Pros

AxisCare makes it very easy to create and pull payroll and invoice batches to sync over to QuickBooks.

Cons

I wish there was an option to pull over all hourly rates as hourly, instead of the Custom-H. It would make the payroll side of things much easier. I also think there needs to be a sections, that will sync with QuickBooks, to put client credit card & automatic bank draft information, as well as bank account information for employees who are on direct deposit.

KD

Kathy D.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

My Access to Axis Care is Accentuates the Whereabouts of my Caregivers!

We have just finished our first full year in the home health care business (whew! what a ride). We looked at three different scheduling software programs and chose Axis Care due to the fact that it appeared to be user friendly and guess what? It is!! Not only is it user friendly, we have found customer service to be top notch; they are right there to answer a phone call and I have not had to "wait" on the line, in queue for the next available operator to help me, nor have I had to listen to an automated recorded message that prompts me to choose 1 for customer service, 2 for sales, etc. REFRESHING!! I am happy with the syncing feature to Quickbooks for both payroll and billing.

Pros

User friendly, syncs with Quickbooks.

Cons

Can't say I have found anything I don't like about it.

MB

Mike B.

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Easy to Learn and Use.

Used another software company and AxisCare is much better to use. Would like some improvements.

Pros

The new calendar is much easier to use and make adjustments, I like to be able to copy shifts in through the month.

Cons

Would like to see a way to add bonus for caregivers without adding extra hours to the caregiver. We bonus different bonus' through the month and I would like to add the bonus to go to PayChex with having to add them in manually on a spread sheet.

AP

Amanda P.

Public Safety, 1-10 employees

Elimates time consuming tasks so I can focus on growth!

I helped implement AxisCare with my former employer. Its user friendly interface and robust data reporting impressed me. After getting all our clients and caregivers into the system I just can't imagine ever using anything different for scheduling! From hiring to staffing to billing - AxisCare simplifies it all, which is why as I currently work to start my own agency I'm using them from the very beginning. I'm confident it will allow me to focus on growth and quality rather than busy work and administrative tasks. As they say..."Time is Money!"

Pros

Very user friendly. Simplifies scheduling. Streamlines billing and payroll.

Cons

Higher cost than other software. The functionality makes it worthwhile, but it definitely comes with a cost.

Tina N.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Almost Everything you need in one software

We started as a small agency and have grown significantly, it has been great to have a software that continues to meet our needs as an agency

Pros

The support staff is wonderful. They listen to concerns and suggestions and have made changes to help the product be better suited for our needs.

Cons

There are some features I would like to see. I would like this to be a fully functioning EMR. I would like more flexibilit and options when creating care plans and face pages

LB

Lisa B.

Love this software

Easy to use software, if I have any issues, I can contact support for resolution.

Pros

I love that the system is user friendly, most everything you need you can see in one spot.

Cons

I would like to be able to see the real time schedule by time instead of client.

MR

Mark R.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

A MUST HAVE FOR SCHEDULING

THE EASE TO SET UP CLIENTS, SET UP EMPLOYEES, MANAGE SCHEDULES, INVOICE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST AND HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH SIMPLER.

Pros

THE ABSOLUTE EASE TO GET SET UP. THE INPUT OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS EMPLOYEES. I WOULD NOT CHANGE TO ANY OTHER SOFTWARE

Cons

WITHOUT A DOUBT THERE IS NO OTHER SOFTWARE WHEN IT COMES TO SCHEDULING THAT HAD REATHER USE. THERE SIMPLE ARE NO FLAWS.

Hi Mark, thank you for reviewing AxisCare! We are thrilled that our software has benefited your agency. Having a user-friendly platform that is easy to implement was something we knew was necessary. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help continue to improve AxisCare!

AW

Alyssa W.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Director of Operations

Great! I have used it previously with other employment. Love that Vibrant was able to use this as well!

Pros

I like how it is easy to navigate! Love that you are able to changes colors too! It makes if fun!

Cons

Hiccups with software, issues with glitches.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Axiscare is a great tool!

Very satisfied with Axiscare as a whole. It helps with the important things like scheduling, keeping contacts, and setting appointments. We acknowledge not all the features are used, but we enjoy the ones we do employ.

Pros

Clean interface, scheduling with ease, despite issues that may comes up they respond rather quickly with fixes. Plus they are always making small and important improvements. Oh, and I forgot very affordable!

Cons

Don't like the interface on my phone, though there is a caregiver clock in features, which amazing, wish there was a mobile feature to run my office on the smartphone so I don't have to rely on the webpage.

SB

Sandy B.

Great Software

My overall experience is positive. I've never had a problem.

Pros

I love having AxisCare available to me. Often I need to see existing clients that I haven't seen before. I can get directions to their home, the Caregiver information. Their care notes, schedule, just everything I need to familiarize myself with the client.

Cons

I can't think of anything that is missing, or that I dislike about AxisCare.

Jl

José luis G.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Excellent software

Its a very good software to manage your business in the caregiver area, besides that the interface is a little old look like, one of the best.

Pros

Easy to use, much visual, one of the best software to administration, calendars, payroll and agenda of my personal of home care services

Cons

Visually the interface looks I little bit all, just like and old windows, the restrictions for billing and make fixed rate per caregiver it's messy

SL

Sarah L.

My Schedule Runs on AxisCare

Pros

AxisCare is such a thorough, intuitive piece of software. When I visit clients at their homes, there is such flurry of activity: establishing trust with a new client, getting report (i.e., hand-off) from the previous caregiver, all the COVID-19 precautions. AxisCare keeps me centered, and focused on the essentials. Another major plus is the software's malleability; how great to customize a checklist for each patient! Additional AxisCare benefits are the GPS-integrated time clock and chat features. Also, ample opportunity to write notes, which is EXCELLENT. Keep up the good work, AxisCare!

Cons

Haven't encountered anything that I don't like about AxisCare.

EH

Eric H.

Bad Investment

Its a bad experience and I would not recommend it to no one. I was a previous customer who merely wants to activate my old site to retrieve old records. I paid you well over $500 and my site keeps getting deactivated. I'm not even using your services and you're charging me top dollar and unfairly. The site again is de-activated which I assume will be another extensive bill for minimal days. I agreed to a month. When I spoke to your rep she ensured me the site will be active for a month to retrieve my records.

Pros

It was a good service when I was a client

Cons

At the time it didnt have any of the features that the new platforms were offering such as the option for a familys caregiver to log in on a separtate account to see who clocked in and what services are being performed

Eric, we're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with reactivating your AxisCare site to retrieve your records. I reviewed your particular service request, and there appears to have been a miscommunication somewhere. Thank you for noting that you received good service when you were a client. Our goal is for you to experience the great service we are known for in the industry at every stage of your customer journey. We are continually making changes and updates to our software and our services and we would love to be considered by you again in the future. Please feel free to reach out if you have further need of data retrieval and we will work with you.

JE

Jana E.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

The software has made my job much easier.

Pros

Easy to use once all the data input processes are learned. Being organized, altering me to issues, and showing conflicts in scheduling has been a stress relief.

Cons

The process of learning how to use the software is long and you stumble a bit on the way. Learning how to make changes to a single day on a schedule without manipulating the entire week or changing the rate for specific times has been an issue.

JH

Jane H.

Scheduling simplified

We absolutely love using AxisCare. It is very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of on boarding new clients and employees

Cons

Sometimes it’s hard to get the information needed in report form

Great Tool for Caregiving Management

It has been positive experience. Of course, one could wish for improvements here and there. Overall, it's been a great tool and I smile when I even see my competition adopting it. Must be effective.

Pros

It's organized features. Especially with scheduling caregivers along with compiling notes for audits and reviews.

Cons

Wished it would save in real time when edits are made instead of hitting save when you wish to complete an edit. There have been times after a long note was taken that something happened with my computer, internet, or the site and everything was gone without being saved.

DC

Don C.

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Great minus the Support

Pros

The functionality is great as is the ease of use. It is a much better product than we were using before.

Cons

The support is terrible. Noone ever answers the phone. Takes no less than 3 hours to return your call. When call is returned it appears as if they took your number off of the caller ID because they say "we are returning a call from this number", instead of knowing what you called for and who you are because they listened to your message.

Don, thank you for your review on AxisCare. It’s great to hear you’re enjoying the functionality of our software and that it’s been a better experience than your previous software. I also appreciate your openness about our Customer Support, and highlighting some areas where we can improve. I would like to apologize for the experience you have had. I have addressed your concerns with the entire Support...

JA

Jenny A.

Payroll Administrator

Pros

I use several reports for Payroll and they are easy to run.

Cons

I am not able to get both the actual hours worked and the hours that are scheduled. I have to go in manually every week and adjust the time on my report.

HB

Heather B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

AxisCare saved us! Not sure where we would be without it.

You guys are great. It is not inexpensive but we fine it worth every penny.

Pros

We have loved the functionality from the start but the new platform and intuitiveness of the program make it even better. 90% of what needs to be done is quick and easily accomplished with this program.

Cons

Using this on a phone or tablet can be challenging. When we have had issues, we sometimes have difficulty getting a quick and easy answer.

LB

LeAnn B.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Love!

Pros

AxisCare is very user friendly making it easy to train staff and caregivers to utilize properly. The AxisCare team is always making improvements based on the needs and wants of the customers. Support is easy to get a hold of when you do have an issue or question.

Cons

The AxisCare team has made lots of enhancements this year and done a great job at prioritizing so I cant think of a con.

Vital tool for Homecare Agency

It is a vital tool for homecare and life would be way harder without it.

Pros

Scheduling is better than it has been before. Have faith it'll continuously improve itself. Love the Note taking and reporting tools as well.

Cons

Wish the administer user had a more mobile friendly platform to manage work. Have to do a lot of pinching and resizing of the screen for handling scheduling on my smartphone and its a plus size.