AxisCare Logo
AxisCare

Empowering Home Care Through State-of-the-Art Software

visit website

AxisCare Reviews - Page 6

Great Product and customer support.

Pros

AxisCare has been great for our business. Going from spreadsheet scheduling to a fully integrated scheduling and billing product has tremendously helped our business focus on the growth and care for our clients. AxisCare is committed to continuously improving their product and providing great customer care. Katy Eldercare highly recommends AxisCare for all your scheduling, billing, and invoicing needs.

Cons

There are no cons specifically. There is always a learning curve when you implement new software for your business.

Easy and simple to use friendly user

I like the phone app

Pros

Easy simple plain like the new colors The customer service personnel are friendly smiling & knowledgeable They try their best to answer questions & find solutions when I have any problems The education & in service they are very helpful & the videos are simple to follow

Cons

The new changes anytime I put the curser it lights up & changes with out I mean to &.it is more sensitive

This is by far one of the best EVV companies I've used.

Switching to this platform gave me a more up to date experience with EVV. I love many features AxisCare, and can say that I will be a client of theirs for a very long time. The staff and I all agree that we are a lot better off than the other companies I have tried.

Pros

You're able to manage authorized services very easily. Easily keep track of who is clocking in and out on time. There are endless capabilities with this software and would absolutely recommend.

Cons

There is not much at all that I don't like about this software honestly. I would say the very occasional telephony error, but besides that I believe its one the best EVV companies.

Worth the change

Overall AXC has been a good change for the co., we have the ability to get updates with requested changes

Pros

The ability to add forms and adjust tasks, ease of use/navigation

Cons

The fact that Max hrs are not structured the same was as the authorization section, The non user friendly report section

Great program

its a great program

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and all the reports that can be ran.

Cons

The features can be a little slow at times.

Great Product & Purchase

Overall I have been very satisfied with what the system has to offer.

Pros

I really love this software because of its ease of use and convenience. It really allows us to have everything that we need all in one place. We also love the features that help our employees know when and where to go.

Cons

I think It would be great if we could add more features to the legend and customize it more like tardies and things like that. It would also be nice to be able to delete users from the system permanently.

Homecare Solution

Just yesterday I reached out to customer service with a feature request. Within 30 minutes I was back and forth with an agent and they helped me figure out that what I was requesting was already in the software, but I just didn’t know it. Amazing customer service staff.

Pros

There are so many features that I love about Axis care, but my favorite is probably the Real Time schedule view. We used 2 other systems in the last 2 years and this was by far....not even close....the best experience.

Cons

Nothing. I loved everything about it and still do.

Unfortunate disappointing end result

Horrible. The initial meeting with the sales rep was good but then as soon as he got the payment, he disappeared. The customer service team was not any better and they were rude to me. FYI, if you cancel before the end of your first 6 months (that you pay upfront for)you will not be refunded, even if it’s only been a month of service. Even if you repeatedly asked for the cancellation policy and nobody would give it to you, instead they ignored you, passed the buck, and got you frustrated until you canceled, not knowing they were going to keep hundreds of dollars from you which you rightfully deserve refunded.

Pros

The caregiver’s app is easy to download and use.

Cons

It is not user friendly at all. I’ve been using software for almost 17 yrs and all of them I have ever used I have been able to jump in and get to work. Not the case here. Making changes in the software was not easy either. I’ve used other software that was less expensive and much easier to use.

Hi Melissa, I'm sorry to hear that you did not find AxisCare easy to use. Our goal is to strike the balance between easy to use and equipped with all the features that empower you to successfully run your agency. We designed our software based on the experience of actual homecare agency owners, and have continued to develop with feedback from agency homecare owners and operators. It seems we missed...

Positive Review

Very positive - have no reason to seek other alternatives

Pros

I believe, for the most part, this software is very intuitive and user friendly. In addition, I have always had great service when I call or use the on-line chat for assistance.

Cons

Only true complaint is the upgrades - I do not always feel they truly are an upgrade.

It's been a great 3 years.

I've been using their services for my healthcare agency since 2014. I would say they are very personable and quick to respond. They have evolved and stayed on top of the healthcare management info trends and I believe they will continue to do greater things. After I decided to close my agency, they were able to accommodate a lower affordable rate to keep my client files in their system. Thank you for all you do and thank you for the great leadership you have provided all the way from the top.

Axiscare is Great

Axiscare has been great anytime we have an issue or need to find a certain report they are right there to help!

Pros

I love that Axisacare is easy to manage/ learn. we have had a few offices assistants and they a learned the system fast. Also I must say the customer service is great !

Cons

Sometimes when you update a schedule it wont change all the days so yo will have to manually change them.

AxisCare

Pros

-I liked how the calendar functioned, you are able to adjust a single shift straight on the calendar or the whole schedule via the bulk scheduling. I like how the calendar showed you the past week, current week and 2 future weeks EVERY TIME. -I liked how the open shifts show on your home page, so they are very easy to identify -There is a great space for the marketing team--but it can be cumbersome and hard to use for a team -The app is great!

Cons

-I do not like that there are so many spots to put notes, it became very hard to figure out where everyone was putting notes (when looking for a note you had at least 5 spots to check. -Not as customizable as other products on the market

Used AxisCare extensively dor managing my Home Care business

Pros

A very affordable and easy to use Home Care Management tool, it has all of the essential features and they are committed to updating it on a regular basis

Cons

They are missing certain split billing and Medicaid billing features that would help a lot and they ten to collaborate only with third party vendors that are very expensive compared to alternatives

I HAVE USED AXIS CARE AT TWO HOME CARE OFFICES NOW. THE NEW DESIGN HAS SOME IMPROVEMENTS, AND SOME CHANGES

GOOD INSTRUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF INSERTING NEW INFORMATION, AND THE WAY THE CALENDAR REMINDERS WORK , AND COMMUNICATION TO THE CAREGIVERS IS GREAT

Cons

DON'T LIKE THE NEW CALENDAR OR THE NEW FORMS THAT HAVE TO BE MADE. I LIKED THE LEGACY FORMS. I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE A REPORT OF APPLICANTS WHEN YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A SPECIFIC CAREGIVER. AND I DON'T LIKE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO UNASSIGN A DO NOT BILL OR DO NOT PAY VISIT. AS WELL AS TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE IN PAY AFTER THE HOURS ARE VERIFIED,

Good product for non-medical home care

Pros

A great feature is the map function - I like the map directions from caregiver location to client - like the text and email schedule feature to the care givers. Like I can see all the clients at once for the week. It great to see if someone has blocked days and you've double booked them. I like that it turns applicants in to caregivers - I no longer have to do schedules by paper and I can easily change a schedule. I like it is HIPPA compliant

Cons

wish that the caregivers could see who else is scheduled so they could switch shifts - also wish there was a continuity of care tab where they could leave important notes for each other about the clients care and condition - would like a supervisor/admin app on mobile devices. would like a tab so schedulers were not able to see pay rate info for client and caregiver and also not have access to their...

For basic day to day features its great.

I wish that there were less errors with the system in general, I feel like we are spending a lot of time having to remedy things that shouldn't be happening.

Pros

I like the day to day features, its easy to change the schedule. And the application process is made very simple. I also think the assessment forms are great.

Cons

The clock in/out process is causing a huge problem. We spend a good amount of time everyday having to go back in and fix times when people are actually clocking in but the system isn't reading it, not to mention the amount of time we receive text or calls telling us they aren't able to clock in or out. I try to use the telephony messages and they glitch almost 80% of the time which is super frustrating.

Easy to use!

Overall, AxisCare is an excellent system. However, I wish there was a way to send providers a message when they clock in.

Pros

AxisCare is easy to navigate and maintain client and support staff profiles. Having in system forms for applications and intakes is a plus!

Cons

Having a more system wide search would improve Axiscare. Lack of multiple caregiver pay rates is a bothersome.

AxisCare - A very Helpful Scheduling System Home Care

Pros

For a web based system it is lightning fast, which is important since you need to navigate to many places as home care workflow dictates. We could not handle the capacity we do without a very speedy system. The system is also very reliable. In the 9 months I have used it, I don't recall there ever being wide scale system issue or outages. The vendor is friendly and responsive.

Cons

The product GUI seems a little dated even for a newer product. There are sometimes better ways to approach functionality than the methods implemented. Also there seems to be features added on top of other features which creates some duplicative functionality as opposed to reworking a feature the right way. Something a strong product manager would be able to oversee.

Easy to learn and navigate AxisCare

Friendly Support team.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to move through client and provider portals. Easy to document and search. What I like most : The texting feature.

Cons

I do not like that Provider calendars only show distance from home when you do a "recommend provider" search. It would be much more effective to have it display distance from last client.

Not very pleased

Customer service is great. If the app starts to work better and be more effective I will stay with the company. I have work with several apps for home care and they have worked better than this does. i I just can not take so much time out of my days to follow up on an app. I do understand that there will be trials and errors and its testing of new technologies. I just don't want to waste an hour every day trying to work on the app. I do believe it will get better but as of now, it's not the best...That is my honest opinion. Hope this helps to improve and grow. I would never write a bad review to the public about the software, but i will let support at axiscare aware.

Pros

The software is very basic. I like that i can create my invoices there and syn to QB.

Cons

not reliable. There is always some issues. Almost every 2 days a caregiver report and issue.

Taneil, thank you for taking the time to write a review of AxisCare! We truly appreciate your honest feedback. I'm glad you have had a great experience with our support team - they enjoy working with you! I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience with the mobile app thus far. I know our team has been in contact with you about these issues, and we will continue to work with you to ensure that your caregivers have a great experience with the app. We recently released an app update that may help solve any issues caregivers are currently having with the app. Thank you again for your feedback, Taneil - it helps us grow! Be sure to reach out to our Support Team via phone, email or chat if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

Best Homecare software I have used

We love this software and have been using it for going on 3 years now. Axiscare has been a wonderful partner for our small business.

Pros

The functionality of reports, the responsiveness of the customer support staff, and the pricing based on hours billed.

Cons

The only drawback is not being able to toggle between client and employee calendars without going back to the client or employee main list.

decent scheduling software

Pros

I like the system set up and how easy it is to utilize, moving from page to page. Also the jump to feature assists when we need to quickly find a caregiver or client

Cons

I do not like the new calendar, the legacy calendar was easier to use. Especially with changing times, rates, pay rate and caregivers. Otherwise a very good software program

Good solid program

Been using AxisCare for all our scheduling/management need for over 4 years. We have used two other systems previously. We are very satisfied with our decision to use AxisCare.

Pros

Great functionality, integration, customization ability. Ongoing improvements. Prompt customer support.

Cons

Looking for mobile app for administrators. This has been promised in the future. No other concerns with the software.

Axis Care Is Wonderful!

Pros

It's very easy to use. It makes viewing all of my employees and clients easy and convenient. The system is a breeze to navigate and it helps with communicating to all of our contacts. I love it!

Cons

I typically don't have many problem. Every once in a blue moon the system gives an error message but mostly due to scheduled maintenance.

Great and growing. I have been with Axiscare with since 2014 and it's been great watching the growth as they keep up with customer demands.

Axiscare is a great organization that listens to your needs and try to accommodate those needs.

Pros

What I like the most about Axiscare is their customer service. Technical support is friendly and patient.

Cons

Learning about the new features and keeping up with the training. Ideally, if you had easy access training videos to view as you needed it would be great.