AxisCare Logo
AxisCare

Empowering Home Care Through State-of-the-Art Software

visit website

AxisCare Reviews - Page 7

AxisCare is simple to use, very professional customer service.

Pros

You can customize your care plans, it encourages additional information to be placed in the computer, thus improving patient care. Employee data is very effective on keeping information up to date.

Cons

I wish that customized care plans are already in the system. This would be great if it was also age appropriate for the clients.

Good value with a lot of features which are being improved and updated...

Friendly folks that you talk to for help...they do try to solve the problem...

Pros

Consistently working on improvements and efficiencies...and it has a lot of features...if not...usually there is a work around.

Cons

It does take some time to get schedulers fully up and running...not always intuitive. It would help to get updates on submitted "tickets"

Easy to use.

Great product. And if there are any issues they are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that you can enter client and caregivers with such ease. Also love being able to email schedule's and get messages.

Cons

I don't think that you should be able to enter a new visit on the caregiver side I think it should be the client only.

Overall we are pleased with the software

Overall we are pleased and do recommend to others. We would like to better understand how the QuickBook interface works for payroll and billing. Our process is still manual although we understand we should be able to use AxisCare.

Pros

We especially like the new snapshot view that shows us all the shifts for the day and week ahead. This allows us to effectively manage the day.

Cons

It is cumbersome to view and work with on the iPhone and iPad. We almost always have to use the computer when changing shift tones of assigning caregivers.

Director

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. Great advantage being online and accessible for everyone, office staff, clients and caregivers. It is our lifeline.

Cons

The new forms are the only problem I am having. I want to keep my old forms and I dont have time to research how to do this. I wish you would just take care of it for me.

Pros

It is easy to clearly see what people are being paid for and change if necessary.

Cons

The ability to do mass changes to previous visits such as adding/correcting mileage or expenses for a client for a full billing/payroll cycle rather then having to go through visit by visit like you currently do

Excellent customer service

I have been surprised sometimes by the changes however they are always a step forward. Love the improvements

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use.

Cons

NOTHING it is doing great......no issues

GREAT

Pros

IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY. IT IS EASILY NAVIGATED. THE LAYOUT OF THE OPTIONS ARE VERY NICE. CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS VERY HELPFUL.

Cons

I WISH THERE WAS A CALENDAR TO SCHEDULE THINGS IN WITHOUT BEING CHARGED A SEPARATE FEE. I ALSO WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO VIEW DOCUMENTS WITHOUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD THEM ON MY COMPUTER FIRST.

Fast, Easy Buisness Feature

Overall really great software

Pros

That is can be done from mobile phone or via laptop. It is really ease to navigate through and the caregivers find the app to really helpful with keeping up with schedules

Cons

It logs out when not active, and it does not save call logs when that happens. I really have no other problems.

Love this program!

AxisCare is very user friendly. And anything that I have had questions on, the customer service has gotten back to me so quickly. It's just great!

Pros

Before our company started using AxisCare, we did all of our schedules by hand. AxisCare has made my job so much easier. Communication between the office and field staff has greatly improved, our overall organization has benefitted greatly.

Cons

I do wish there was a mobile version available for administrators to use. We are a small company, and it would be nice to be able to handle staffing emergencies right from my phone if needed. Since we are not in our office 24/7.

Has a few hiccups, but customer service works hard to help.

If the problems we have are fixed, I'm very happy.

Pros

I like that this software helps us connect clients, contacts, organizations, doctors, etc through "tagging" making it easier for the office staff to remember connections. There are plenty of areas to make needed notes no matter what type of user you are. Also, the ability to run a report of almost any function is very handy.

Cons

Many glitches with windows closing before information can be saved or saving the information and it doesn't show up. Customer service is great about getting back to requests for service, but at times they quit communicating and the issue isn't resolved. We've had the same issue for months and no matter how many times it's brought up I keep being offered a "workaround" so I won't run into the problem again, instead of it being fixed. Our staff members use company tablets to do their visits and charting. We're still running into issues getting that to work with the new update.

Thank you for your review of our software! We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We're sorry to hear that you have not had your ongoing software issues fully resolved. Our Customer Support Director will be reaching out to you to escalate this issue.

Overall a fair product

I would like to see some things that were allowed with the beta system come with this system.

Pros

Personally I like Axis Care for its Scheduling abilities and active time menu. I do like that I have the option on the side to change the financial portion without going to another tab.

Cons

I do not like that I can no longer do things that I was once able to do before it beta went away. I do not like that if I modify a clients schedule it does not show for the caregiver the modification.

Comfortable and Effective

The scheduling system is my favorite part of AxisCare and helps tremendously for every day use.

Pros

I like it's ease of use functionality. The tutorials provided accelerated effective use of AxisCare and I love working with it every day!

Cons

Hate to sound cliche, but there isn't a thing I can't do with the software for my Caregiving company.

Axiscare is user friendly

I have used this software for 2.5 years and I was able to learn it in only a couple days which is very handy in my line of work. Axiscare routinely updates their look and features to keep running more efficiently. I have referred Axiscare to many companies and will continue to do so.

Pros

Very user friendly. Compatible with different payroll companies so importing payroll is a breeze.

Cons

Software that makes life simpler

Axiscare has come so far since I started using the product 2 years ago, and it has made our daily business interactions almost seamless. The "copy visit" feature has been extremely useful, and I have benefited greatly from several of the reports I am able to create during billing. I would recommend this product without hesitation to other home healthcare business owners.

Pros

How easy it is to train caregivers and employees The "Report" features How it allows for almost paperless functionality

Cons

Mileage feature in Recommend caregiver is incorrect Need a "no availability" block for caregivers that are unavailable for months at a time that will remove them from "recommend caregiver" Feature that shows how many hours the caregivers are currently scheduled for on the main caregiver list page

Axiscare review

Axiscare customer service is nice, but not always knowledgeable. I think the software itself is missing some key elements to make documentation efficient.

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling clients and caregivers most about this software.

Cons

The software is inefficient when it comes to "EMR". Axiscare allows for caregivers and other stafff to write notes on clients; however I have to search in multiple locations in order to see a chronological note regarding or relating to each patient/client. It is extremely frustrating that I cannot pull up a chronological daily log showing what different staff members have documented on a particular client.

Thank you for your valued feedback on your AxisCare experience, Christine. We are glad you like how well our scheduling features for caregivers and clients work. We are sorry to hear that you have not been able to get our software to work as efficiently as you would like for EMR usage. We have identified a way to handle this required functionality and will be reaching out to you about it. For in-depth training on any of our features, just contact our Support Team (support@axiscare.com) and ask for a Q&A session with one of our Senior Help Desk personnel. We look forward to AxisCare continuing to empower your agency to offer the best care possible to your clients.

really like AxisCare

Really like the scheduling software

Pros

Easy to use. Love the scheduling part. Verifying the schedule is easy. Love how you can put memos on the shifts.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to get someone on the phone to answer a question. Sometimes I have to leave a message and then it takes a while for someone t call back.

Go Above and Beyond your Needs!

We started with Axiscare 3 years ago and I have seen how the software platform is always growing! Very good customer service and the most important thing They listen to your concerns and always go above and beyond to update the software!

Pros

The new App is going to be great for my business. I cannot wait to use it!

Cons

None.

AxisCare is the best tool we have at our disposal to make sure our operation runs smoothly!

Pros

Axis Care is very intuitive and gives us access to all the information we need to run our business.

Cons

When we first started with Axis Care we found a few things that we would like different, but the good news is they have always been quick to offer solutions or updates to address any issue we might have.

Great scheduling software

Appreciate the quick response from customer support when needed.

Pros

easy to glance at and know multiple variables in regard to multiple employees at once. Can customize colors to make it easy on the eyes.

Cons

Constant helpful tips from team. However, I am sure this is helpful to others. Just a personal preference.

Great for our homecare agency!

Pros

AxisCare is very functional for our home care agency. It is very easy to learn and use. Very easy for our caregivers to see their schedule and clock in and out.

Cons

The customer service can be a little slow at times and often misses our calls. However, they do call back if you leave a message.

AxisCare Software review

Pros

Support is excellent. Support team is very knowledgeable and willing to assist until the issue is solved. Product is easy to use and always improving

Cons

More online reference videos. Updated and short reference tips sent to clients consistently. Maybe home care tips and or ideas for agencies.

Easy Peazy...

No plans EVER on changing companies.... the solution works great and is extremely affordable!

Pros

affordable solution to whats out there... we look at others, everyone was asking way to much and provided less functionality.

Cons

None that we can think of... again, the system is easy to use and friendly with all our staff. Its a win/win.

AxisCare saved my Agency!

Pros

Very intuitive software. All screens make sense. Accessible 24/7. This product literally saved my agency. I started a new agency from scratch 3 years ago. I was doing everything myself - staffing the office, hiring new staff, doing all the scheduling. The availability of this product in the cloud was a lifesaver! I was able to carry an IPad with me in the car. Then I could access the system from home on the weekends. Axiscare's technical support team is fantastic!!

Cons

The only criticism I would have is a technical one - I want the ability to be able to inactivate service listing without reports changing.

Spectacular 10/10

Pros

AxisCare did exactly what they said they were going to do when they decided to launch this, thank you for staying true to your word you have a priceless tool.

Cons

AxisCare has been an amazing tool for our company with very little problems (if any), thank you for the wonderful product.