AZZLY Rize Reviews

User ratings

3.8

• Likelihood to recommend7.57/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am impressed with the constant updates to better improve the system. The team behind the software is AMAZING.

CB

Carrie B.

But my favorite feature is definitely the customer service we receive when we have an issue. The staff at azzly are amazing.

MT

Megan T.

KC

Kelly C.

It was very intimidating at first, because coming from Tier which now seemed so juvenile it was scary.

GW

Gloria W.

All of the changes since July of 2018 have been ridiculous.

JT

Jennifer T.

The only thing i find frustrating is I have to always be mindful to select the date range (last 30-days) when I am looking for records.

km

Compulink Healthcare Solutions

BestNotes-logocaret

BestNotes

Compare both
How would you rate AZZLY Rize?

Azzly, the bomb

Pros

The documentation is very simple to use, and I can usually have my notes done in half the time of what we use to have.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet , I love it

Thank you, Liz! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy!

Azzly is a blessing!

Pros

It's ease to navigate through. So easy and simple.

Cons

All the updates that have been happening. But this I know has to happen.

"Azzly is so amazing and easy to navigate through. It is by far the best program that I have used." WOW! Love this glowing review. Thanks, Jeremy.

Azzly

Pros

Azzly was pretty easy to use and navigate

Cons

There were some reporting issues at first, but staff really tried to help out and eventually figured out what I needed.

Great! We're glad to here that AZZLY Rize is working out well for you and the support staff was able to help in in the transition. Please don't hesitate to call your Client Services rep again if you have any other issues.

A Billing Dissapointment

Clinical side is nice, billing side needs major work.

Pros

Clinical side is easy to use. Therapist really seem to enjoy the new system.

Cons

Billing side is in shambles. Rize features do not work properly and bouncing from Rize to Silverlight is beyond annoying, especially when Siverlight (the old system) is way easier to use via billing than the new Rize system. Whoever thought more clicks per claim is better, obviously does not do much billing whatsoever.

Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.

Searching No More

We needed to replace our last EMR with a more cost effective alternative, which was difficult due to specific needs we have. I had searched and sat through many demos until I found AZZLY. The entire process from demo to training has been exceptional.

Pros

Training

Cons

accessibility in some areas

DISAPPOINTMENT

Pros

Better once the option to up-load documents was available.

Cons

not user friendly, have issues scanning in large files, more steps, time consuming, hard to see

Jennifer and Ashley, thank you for reviewing honestly and expressing your concerns. That's how we get better. I've shared your comment with Client Services. They'll be in touch soon.

Azzly

Pros

the worklist is very helpful to keep things organized

Cons

questions being asked multiple times in different sections, functions still not working items being deleted

Thank you for your review, Jodi. We are glad to hear the worklist is helping you.

Everything is handled in AZZLY

I have been using the AZZLY system for the past 6 months. I really love how it makes my workflow more efficient. I never have to leave the platform. AZZLY is also really easy to learn and implement. I thought the setup and install would be brutal - it was a breeze since AZZLY is in the cloud! Great customer service as well. Overall the system makes my job easier. Worth the $600 monthly expense.

Cons

Thank you Christian. We wish you and your practice much success.

Highly Recommended!

The Azzly Team has been extremely responsive and easy to work with. They have gone above and beyond to accommodate our specific and unique organizational needs. The system has proven to be an elegant solution to our complex continuum of services. Their attention to ensuring staff are well equipped to transition to a new system has been much appreciated.

Cons

Thank you Rachel. We wish you and your team much success.

Couldn't live without it!!

AZZLY is extremely user friendly and the customer service is the best I have ever experienced. The AZZLY staff have an array of expertise in all areas- from clinical to billing- and they are always available to answer any questions we have. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Cons

Thank you Kelly. We wish you and your practice much success.

Terrible Customer Service and Misleading

Horrible. They denied our request to terminate contract and are trying to get money out of us.

Pros

I did not like any aspect of this software.

Cons

Everything. They claim to be able to customize and that was not the case. Very confusing to navigate and not user friendly.

GREAT VALUE

GREAT PRODUCT TO RECOMMEND TO FACILITIES. GREAT FUNCTIONALITY FOR THE USER. EASY TO USE. INTEGRATIVE WITH ALMOST EVERY OTHER SOFTWARE.

Cons

Thank you Johana. We wish you and your practice much success.