All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Beam Health

Telemedicine platform for conducting virtual consultations

Beam Health Reviews

THE GRACE OF THE DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP

When I first spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about Beam telemedicine, the one thought that inspired me the most was his company's mission. This mission was to maintain and nurture the private doctor- patient relationship amidst the conglomerate changes in providing healthcare. That is very important to me as I have been in private practice for 20 years and have witnessed the progressive erosion...

Pros

Completely effortless in setting it up. No on-line systems to set up. Works across all electronic devices: cell phone, desktop, iPad. Extremely easy for the patients and not necessary for them to download any apps, etc.

Cons

This may be true of any of the telemedicine apps in that, on occassion, the connection to the patient cannot be made. Presumptively, may be a temporary glitch due to high traffic on the internet/wireless circuits.

Fantastic customer support

It was an adjustment getting started but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a hard worker and helped along the way. I am very content now with Beam Health. I much prefer writing my office this way then what I was doing before.

Pros

It is made the transition to telemedicine much easier during the pandemic

Cons

There appears to be ongoing issues with patients clicking on the right link if they have the right type of telephone anyway.

BEAM HEALTH REVIEW

THIS HAS HELPED US IMMENSELY THRU THE PANDEMIC AND WILL BE VERY HELPFUL MOVING FORWARD FOR TOTAL PATIENT CARE

Pros

THE EASE OF USE. IT IS A GREAT SET UP WHERE IT CONTACTS THE PERSON WE NEED TO CONSULT WITH AND THE PAYMENTS ARE SET UP IN ADVANCE. AND IT IS HIPPA COMPLIANT

Cons

IT DOES NOT ALWAYS GET A GOOD SIGNAL AND WE SOMETIMES LOSE THE PATIENT ON THE OTHER SIDE

Great for Patients

Pros

Easy to set-up, affordable, and patients find it easy to use. Fits well into our day to day flow.

Cons

Our practice did not incorporate telemedicine workflows prior to the pandemic and researching and implementing telemedicine has been stressful. Beam helped us throughout the process which has been easier than expected.

Connecting with my doctor using Beam

Love not having to go to the doctor's office across town for simple follow-up appointments

Pros

Super easy to register and use. Got a text message from my doctor inviting me to sign up for telemedicine appointments. After registering, I called and scheduled my virtual visit. At my appointment time I got another text message containing a website link, clicked the link and was talking with my doctor in seconds.

Cons

Helpful to have strong wifi or cell service signal, but that's hardly an issue with the software itself...

Patient Review

Pros

I am a patient, and what was most important for me, was the ability to quickly and conveniently connect to my provider.

Cons

Make sure you have internet connection when using on your phone. Also, make sure not to answer any phone calls while trying to connect, otherwise you won't be able to get through.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.