BestNotes Logo
BestNotes

Cloud based electronic health records solution for clinics

visit website

BestNotes Reviews

4.4

How would you rate BestNotes?

Pros

I looked into BestNotes and was very impressed with what it has to offer, and at a very affordable price.

CJ

Clarissa J.

As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

CB

Christina B.

If there is a reporting request, or company specific function request, the BestNotes team is easy to work with and does a great job to find the best solution for the Organization.

CM

Christine M.

SS

Sharon S.

The software doesn't seem to be upgrading with the advances in technology. I still find it hard to navigate and make edits to a document without it making an error in the formatting.

JC

Jessica C.

Additionally, the file size constraints can be a limitation when working with government agencies who have extremely large patient files.

JW

Jay W.

small issues but overall a good system

Overall experience has been good, again we are new to using the software and some of the issues we are dealing with may very well be user error and not connected with the software itself.

Pros

Likes include ease of access, ability to navigate, ability to print information as needed

Cons

As we are new to using BestNotes I am not sure if its a technical error or user error but it fails to carry over the level of care for each client. Also there seems to be a lot of steps involved with using the documentation.

EHR Review

I am still in the implementation process, however I have worked closely with the rep throughout the process. He has been knowledgeable, assisted me in learning the system so that I can navigate myself, is reliable and accessible, and has been a great support for my team and I.

Pros

I like that the interface is user friendly and has a lot of features that are specifically useful within my field. I also like that there are many fields that can be pulled forward from other documents to minimize human error and increase compliance. Lastly, I like the ease with which I can create and modify my own documents as I see fit.

Cons

There are a couple features that are not available that would be helpful, however the team is always able to work through other options with me.

Good electronic health record!

I like this program, it helps keep patient details for clinically utility as well as administrative and liability purposes. I recommend it!

Pros

I used this software when working for an outpatient mental health facility. They appreciated the detail that the program allowed. It has a lot of functions associated with patient care.

Cons

The user interface is a little dated. It's not as aesthetically pleasing as other programs , however, that slow on the priority in terms of the positive teachers associated with its functional purpose.

BestNotes offers many possibilities to users.

Pros

The best thing that BestNotes has is that it is a multifunctional platform for users, offering the possibility that someone can edit my notes if I give them the authorization, and in this way, be able to have group notes within an organization or company.

Cons

I would like BestNotes to improve its design, since since I am using it, I have noticed that the design has never changed, it has always been the same, and that in particular, it bores all users, it should be much more varied and with colors Nicer.

Seems to be an older software.

I believe Best Notes could be more utilized if they would advance the technologies of the program to easily use and make edits.

Pros

When a patient is selected, all documents uploaded are listed on the right, but I am still able to create and select a folder on the left to see a list of the documents in that category.

Bestnotes easy to use

It has been great

Pros

How easy it is use , it was very smooth transitioning from paper to digital

Cons

The mobile app doesn’t allow the same features as the desktop version

Not for those who love a paper chart

Pros

The integrating process was difficult but their trainers were always available and very helpful. They can customize a lot, but if you have clinician who love a paper chart and who prefer free flow documentation this is a difficult program to get them on board with.

Cons

If you are trying to use without something like a DoctorFirst, it is really problem prone. They have just rolled out some new features though, which I hope will resolve ongoing med errors and lots of front end work.

Best EHR I have used

I recommend Best notes to any private practice or clinic regardless of size.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Best Notes makes the dreaded note writing easy and simple. They also make interacting with clients simple and easy.

Cons

So far I have no complaints about Best Notes.

Great training experience which makes things a lot smoother.

Pros

Once trained, it is very helpful and they make it unique to your documents and reports. There are lots of things to learn, but they take you through, step-by-step, and assign you homework so you can practice.

Cons

It is initially confusing, lots of different sections to worry about. Not really quick at returning general email questions. They are quick if you have a meeting with a trainer, but other than that their tickets are not answered promptly.

Competent but limited

This is a basic program that allows you yo manage clinical and medical date. I would be great in 1990. With so many new options Best Notes has suffered due to lack of innovation. They need to increase support on financials and billing and truly make a practice management software. Not just a paper chart that is happened to be on a computer

Pros

Easy to use and manage patients. Easy to learn.

Cons

Just a paper chart that happens to be digital. No intuitive ways to connect data. It is literally a paper chart the is on the computer. No billing component. Limit reports available (9 month lead time if you want your own special report). No real update on layout so looks like a 90s program

BestNotes provides the best possible CRM system for any behavioral healthcare company

I have experienced many customer relationship management systems over the years; time and time again BestNotes has proven to be our perfect CRM system. The BesNnotes platform is intuitive, resourceful and easy to navigate and use our data in the variety of productive ways. The BestNotes support team has an individualized investment in their customers and have consistently provided me with personal care through their valuable customer service and unmatched support for my company. From the Patient Portal to Outcome Tools, BestNotes provides the best integration of customer information. With all their services and support, BestNotes provides the best possible CRM system for any behavior healthcare company.

Cons

BestNotes lives up to its name.

BestNotes is by far the best EHR I have ever worked with. From their product to their excellent customer service, they deliver with professionalism and concern. They have even assisted us with Medicaid issues by contacting state office to expedite application issues.

Pros

The ease of use and full range of documents makes paperwork and billing a breeze for my staff.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

It gets the job done

I've been able to use quite a few different EMR programs so far in my career. I even worked doing tech support for a company that gathered information from these types of programs to send appointment reminders. Based on my own experience with BestNotes, it gets the job done. It doesn't have much of a wow factor, it doesn't seem to have any special bells and whistles as far as I can tell. It's steady, it works and it does so consistently. Overall, I guess I find myself with no reasons to overly criticize the product, but also no reason to overly praise the product. What you get for the price seems to be fair and the program feels simple to understand and use.

Pros

Price Simplicity It just works

Cons

Ugly user interface (looks like a 90's program) Takes a few clicks to access the information that you want to see Lacks bells and whistles (smarthphone apps, cloud features, etc.)

Cbland

Spectacular!!!

Pros

It has been a Outstanding experience so far. The staff team are special and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN](Implementation team) He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you all get this guy? These individuals have Spectacular people Skills.

Cons

Need to take somethings off that I do not need or use.

Hi Charlotte! Thanks for your kind words. I'll be sure to let Chris know about your experience!

LOVE. Such an amazing program.

Pros

So simple to use, and MUCH easier than keeping paper files.

Cons

Larger files upload very slowly, and sometimes not at all. But that's to be expected with large files.

BestNotes Review

BestNotes has been a good program to utilize for taking notes, organizing and tracking assessments, and keeping attendance. It's also nice you can customize some of the features for your company. I wish more features were able to be customized though and that some features would be fixed faster.

Gave It A Try

We are leaving Bestnotes to go with another company.

Pros

The look is promising. Not many other positives. Their online training tutorials are adequate.

Cons

The functionality is lacking. The eMAR is useless.

I'm sorry to hear that BestNotes didn't exceed your expectations. I see that you used our online help site but did you know that BestNotes offers unlimited training and support with a real BestNotes employee? I also want to point out that your experience is very similar to other users who were not part of the buy-in process for BestNotes. Ideally, important employees like you have the ability...

Fairly easy to use with some guidance

Not bad, still getting used to it but I like other programs a bit better

Pros

I like the ease of communication between providers, ability to put in a pre formed note and copy prior notes into current notes.

Cons

It’s not user friendly or intuitive without some guidance or assistance. Labs and medical information not readily available without clicking through a few options.

Hi Dr. Tate! Thanks for your feedback. I think there're some things we can do to improve your workflow that will make things much more user friendly. Please give our office a call when time permits!

BestNotes is a great product

Pros

The ease of usage once I was trained on how it works.

Cons

With the limited use I had, there was nothing I would change.

Some Limitations

Pros

Very effective for making therapy notes and billing.

Cons

There are some limitations with creating a muti-hour booking.

Freedom House for Women, Inc.

My experience has been excellent with working with the BestNotes software and working with a great trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has helped me provide services to our Behavioral Health clientele.

Pros

1. The software is clear and concise 2. Easy to navigate in software 3. Client portal is an excellent tool for clients 4. Time management

Cons

There are no cons in this software to be able to use it

Best Notes

Pros

It helps us stay organized with all the students we have.

Cons

Sometimes it runs really slowly. We aren't able to upload more than 8 pages at a time.