bestPT Reviews

bestPT

Physical therapy billing service & practice management

bestPT

Review Summary

4.4

Very helpful service for a great program

Billing Dynamix is a great medical billing software! They are very responsive to all potential problems and provide great and super fast feed back. When I first started using this program, there were a few things I found inconvenient (it was only because I wasn't aware of how to properly navigate the system). I left a review in within maybe an hour or two, Billing Dynamix was calling me trying to reach...

Pros

I really enjoy how fast and responsive the costumer care is. If you have a problem and leave a review on the program and or send them a "task" they will respond very quickly. The "help" button is also very informative and easy to use. There is always more than one way to access the information you desire. While you're writing a doc you can easy jump from the schedule to tasks then back. If you need to send a note to the front desk (or where ever ) with patient info, the PT file can easily be attached and sent securely to the your desired person. The schedule is very versatile and easy to use. It can easy be modified for any clinic and any number of providers. It also has numerous colors to choose from for different kind of activities scheduled.

Cons

Some of the words used are confusing. Instead of using the word "sent" in their messaging system, they use "owed." simple things like that which are a little confusing at first but it gets easier after a few sessions.

CUSTOMER SERVICE/BILL REVIEW

Pros

ITS AN EASY SOFTWARE TO USE ON MOST ASPECTS OF OUR OFFICE

Cons

SOMETIMES MY TICKETS ARENT ANSWERED QUICKLY, BUT AS I WAS TOLD WE NEED TO CHANGE THE URGENCY OF THE TICKET

Great to work with!

Our clinic is a pediatric OT, PT and ST clinic. We started using this program in 2010. It has made our clinic flow so much easier and our payments are coming in much quicker than they used to! It was not set up originally to do multiple disciplines (especially speech) but the team at bestPT has worked with us to make changes that will fit our clinic! Tom and Naomi are our "coaches" and they check...

Cons

Thank you Cheryl. It's a pleasure to work with you, Melanie, and everyone else at Kid's Creek Therapy.

Review of bestPT

I had no medical background when I started this position. The software at first was very difficult to follow because there seems to be so many different ways to do one thing. Terminology for me was difficult to follow (i.e. Workbench v. Tickets v. Claims). Sending tickets to people is also very confusing and configuring the ticket (Role v. Owner)...I still have a hard time remembering who is who....

Comprehensive EMR Program and Customer Billing Service

Good, flexible, and customizable EMR with comprehensive billing team. As it is out-sourced there are occasions for the few and far-between mistakes by billing team members. Superb customer service though, as they will give you any level of assistance you desire/require. Costs are not prohibitive and software updates, insurance, and billing (ie. Medicare and State regulations) changes are integrated into the system. No additional yearly costs for updates and no huge upfront costs. Great for those like myself that are completely new to billing and EMR.

Billing Dynamix customer review

We have worked with Billing Dynamix for a few years now, the company is going the right direction, as far as customer service, if they cannot answer our questions via ticket, we receive a phone call, we are a busy Physical Therapy business, encompassing 12 clinics, over 3 states, so this is a welcome policy. I have had good experiences with all the SPOC's (to include Naomi, she has been awesome), Support and Enrollment staff. We appreciate all of the help offered by the staff....Thanks!

Great team work

Working with Naomi and Tom in the BestPT Center for PT Excellence has been been a wonderful experience.