BoomerangFX

Practice management for aesthetic clinics

BoomerangFX Reviews

CRM that works

The migration went without any issues and overall I am very pleased with the system and the support staff has been very responsive.

Pros

BoomerangFX was very easy to use and had all the management tool we needed for our MedSpa. The dashboard was very intuitive and had very in depth reporting abilities very much geared to our business.

Cons

None so far. I am waiting for an update that should be end of this summer that will cover some advanced scheduling ability.

Great CRM tool!

BoomerangFX is quite a promising software that is very essential in providing crucial data for marketers and PR pros handling aesthetic clinics as clients.

Pros

I do marketing and PR consultancy on the side, and one of my clients (an aesthetic clinic) introduced me to BoomerangFX, which they use for their loyalty program. It’s a pretty comprehensive platform and definitely needs proper training before you can fully grasp its features and what it can do for your business. For the CRM side, I’d say the software is pretty helpful in managing the database and get the right information for me to come up with a better loyalty program for my client.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming as the software is meant to do a lot of things. But nothing complicated once given the proper training to navigate its key features.

limited flexibility w/document archiving

not what we needed for our practice. need something w/more user options.

Pros

not what we expected it to be. expected more flexibility

Cons

there isn't many options for creating folders or file options when archiving documents

Switching to Boomerang did prove worthwhile for our aesthetics practice.

Boomerang has great tracking features and allows set-up of rewards program which we had to track by hand previously and much got lost along the way

Pros

I like the fact that it can be customized more to procedures our practice offers. Our aesthetics department had been down for awhile and now will be up and running.

Cons

Hard to view entire weekly schedule in a time block fashion. Our practice uses Centricity Schedule for medical and Boomerang does not sync so we are stuck using two different scheduling programs, one for medical and one for aesthetics. Also, some of the input information is in Canada / Euro format instead of USA (i.e., mo/date/year for DOB) Would prefer just to enter a name for referral instead of so much detail and having to set them up in system, also.

Perfect software for MedSpa

This software has helped me to manage my day to day work load and keep our conversions up.

Pros

Very easy to use and has advanced marketing features that have assisted in converting our clients. Customer service is next level. I call they pick up.

Cons

none so far. Everything seems to be working fine.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear positive reviews from our valued customers!

Ease of Integration and Use

Just all around great.

Pros

When I was in consulting, I used this to integrate into one of our client Med Spa Locations. The integration was simple and the office staff seemed to really like it. Mass adoption to any new software is always a challenge but we didn't run into many obstacles at all.

Cons

Cant really think of any at the moment. The value and functionality are there.