Quanum EHR

Enhance quality, productivity, and patient outcomes.

visit website

Quanum EHR Reviews

MB

Marianne B.

We are a small office, and this works perfectly. I don't know if this would be a good product for a large practice.

SP

Sheila P.

I have been using Quest Care360 for 2 years and have a great success.

JA

Jeff A.

Cons

Recently the server is losing connections a lot. We are stuck on the ‘spinning wheel of death.

SZ

Stephen Z.

Poor customer support for PQRS MU that they charge extra for. Have been unable to see patients for 2 days due to software malfunction and not a word fromnour rep.

HR

HR R.

Does not integrate with other labs than Quest. Customer service is HORRIBLE.

LG

Lottie G.

3.5

It is a good system

My overall I would say isnt bad. We have had some frustrating times but have seemed to have worked it out but for someone starting out it might be a little frustrating. Over all I really do like the system itself and like using it.

Pros

I use this system everyday to put urine drug screens in and as well as receive uploaded results. They have a very quick turn around and our rep is very attentive. I always have help readily available when having questions about the system and/or needing supplies. I am able to text or call my rep and receive a response right away. Also, when my rep orders me supplies I receive them so quickly, I love it! The system is very easy to navigate.

Cons

The billing seems to be the biggest issue that we have in my office. The patients always get bills and there seems to always be a billing issue. When you call billing it is very difficult to get someone and when you do they tend to not know the answer.That seems to be the biggest flaw honestly is their telephone systems over all. It takes forever to speak with a real person and every time I do they never seem to have a resolution even if switching me to another rep. It is a very big hassle. Luckily, I now have a direct contact but if someone else needed to call their telephones for anything else I think they would absolutely be frustrated.

A "Paid" EHR that works like "free" ones!

Quanum is doing the job of safeguarding the patient's medical records, but it's not user friendly, charting a patient takes sometimes over an hour, not a good software if you are looking to start!

Pros

Quanum, previously called Care360 was a Quest Diagnostic's sister software, the only thing that I like about his software is the interface with Quest Lab which technically ANY EHR these days have the functionality of this interface.....

Cons

In 2011 around the time that Medicare has started the incentive for electronic health records, Quest Diagnostics offered this software to our medical practice free of charge and JUST TO USE! The marketing agenda worked perfectly for them! We got HOOKED and after three years of our providers getting used to the software it was challenging to move to another EMR and learn it all over again.... Care360 or Quanum is NOT a software that assist you and your staff efficiently use their time with patients, the customer service is ALWAYS very hard to get accessed and sadly very difficult to deal with.....

It's an awesome system!

In fact, this system has helped me in doing many tasks such as scheduling, graphing, and many other features..

Pros

What I really liked about this system is its interface, which allows any new user the ease of use, not to mention the speed of services. I recommend it..

Cons

Process customer codes to make it easier for employees to know what needs to be marked. In addition to the narrow space in the column. There are no shortcuts to memorizing standard items.. Too much writing and lack of copying mechanisms to facilitate work..

Not at all reliable and getting slower all of the time.

Started out great but over time the system has become bloated and support is rather mediocre.

Pros

I don’t have to maintain my own server. This is a browser based system There is an IPad version to take into visits

Cons

I always have to finish my notes on the desktop version of the software. I can’t approve controlled substances on the iPad app. It is slow and getting slower all of the time. Frequently, the system goes down for hours and I have no access to my patient charts TOO MANY CLICKS!

nice layout of EMR, and you can customize

integration with a practice management system.

Pros

easy enough to use, lots of choices for filling out history, capable of carrying information over. Allows copying of encounters forward. screens are easy on the eyes.

Cons

Labs do not give CPT codes, only their order code. Very difficult for staff to know what to mark on superbill. Superbill (billing template) can be quite lengthy, would be nice to have more column space. Difficult to figure out how to make encounter templates. No shortcuts for saving standard items. i.e. - plan for cold is the same or nearly the same for each patient; a macro would be great to make this easier to get in. We copy & paste instead of typing. Have yet to figure out how to create standard panels (provider orders a set of labs every time) and not having to check off each individual lab test on the billing template to flow over to the practice management. Would be nice when labs are ordered if they would automatically populate into the billing template.

Physician

When this program goes down... It goes down... you are sh... out of luck. All you get is a little red bar at the top that says "we are experiencing an unplanned technical issue that is affecting some of our customers. Our team is working hard to resolve as quickly as possible. " REALLY? Is it affecting just some of the customers? and can it really take the whole entire day? and how am I supposed to see patients?

Pros

Easy to start out if you know nothing about EMR's. You can do this basic program without much help which is a good thing because you basically get no help.

Cons

Absolutely no support. The company wanted me to pay to have someone "fly out from who knows where" and put that person up for the night and pay them to teach us the software. REALLY??

This EHR goes down with no read only access

Outages are getting old. They get longer and have more impact now that we are 8-9 yrs in and have eliminated all paper charts.

Pros

After creating templates, getting started was fairly easy. Day to day fairly easy to use.

Cons

So today, once again, an outage. EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE. Nearly 5 hours. No read only. Can't pull up a chart, cant Rx, cant do much of anything.

Server losing connections recently

Generally not bad. How can you customize it so that it will remember features of the patient physical exam,and thus carry them over to the next visit? Thank you.

Pros

Easy to use. Generally works well. I wish that Dragon could be interfaced,however.

Cons

Often can’t find pharmacies. Recently the server is losing connections a lot. We are stuck on the ‘spinning wheel of death’.

Care 360

Pros

Information is usually easy to find . We use a bridge with our EMR so it pulls up the correct patient when entering the labs.

Cons

Customer service sometimes has to transfer us multiple times before we can get the answer we need. When we have a new patient their information does not bridge so it does take some time to enter them into the system.

Not Worth It

Pros

It works sometimes. It provides a place to document your chart notes. It has good places to upload and separate your lab/diagnostic results.

Cons

Scheduler is a separate program that is called Kareo. Kareo is worse than Care360. Does not integrate with other labs than Quest. Customer service is HORRIBLE. Honestly have never spoken to worse people. They say you can make your own templates but you can't. Overall Care360 seems to be a shell of a system and it not worth the money.

Excellent for all Specialties!

I spend my day on this product and am very Happy with the way things are going!

Pros

I found Care 360 makes reporting much easier due, to the way their ability to run reports is a fast process and does not take up more of my time. I have instant reports and not having to wait is an asset to our Practice. I also hear from several of my team members that they find 360 user friendly, especially when they are using other emr's from other Practices. That makes my job much easier.

Cons

I am waiting for their IT dept to start helping me with Risk Stratification for CPC Plus. I really can't think of anything else that they need to improve at this time.

WE HAVE BEEN USING CARE360 SINCE 2012. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH IT. WE ARE IMPRESSED BY THE COMPANY.

WE ARE COMPLIANT WITH MEDICARE REGULATIONS.

Pros

I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE DASHBOARD FEATURE. IT ALLOWS ME TO MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PRACTICE AND TO BE ABLE TO QUICKLY GO TO SPECIFIC AREAS. WHEN WE HAVE AUDITORS COME IN TO PRINT RECORDS, THEY CATCH ON WITH JUST A BRIEF EXPLANATION FROM ME. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.

Cons

THE PATIENT PORTAL. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO RELEASE AN UPGRADE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE PATIENTS TO ACCESS. 50% OF OUR PATIENTS ARE ELDERLY & THEY HAVE DIFFICULTY.

cafe360 2017

I have used Quest Diagnostics for about 20 years. Particularly like the flexibility, support, integration into my office developing programs for patient care and records. Partnering with Kareo for the current EMR program has been excellent.

Pros

Company reps are very helful and responsive to needs of clients.

Cons

Uneven performance.

OVERALL, I FEEL THAT CARE360 IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO COMMUNICATE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALLY BETWEEN MEDICAL PHYSICIANS AND PATIENTS.

I'VE HAD VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH CARE360. WHERE THERE WAS A HICCUP, CUSTOMER SERVICE HANDLED IT PROFESSIONALLY AND QUICKLY. I REALLY APPRECIATED IT. I DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHER PRACTICES. I ALSO SUGGEST THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THIS SYSTEM OR ANY QUESTIONS AND NEED HELP, JUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY WILL GLADLY HELP FIX THE PROBLEM.

Pros

ITS EFFICIENCY WITH PATIENTS INFORMATION/CHARTS TO FAXES TO UPLOADING DOCUMENTS, ETC.

Cons

THOUGH I KNOW THE SITE HAS A TIMEOUT FOR PRIVACY AND SECURITY, IT IS A LITTLE OF ANNOYANCE THAT IF YOU DON'T INTERACT WITH CARE360 IN 3 MINUTES OR 4 MINS, IT WILL LOG YOU OUT. NOW MY COMPUTER ITSELF IS A BIT SLOW SO WHEN SPEAKING WITH PT'S OR I NEED SOMETHING FAST, ITS A BIT ANNOYING TO HAVE TO LOG BACK IN OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THOUGH, I WILL TRY THIS SITE ONCE I HAVE UPDATED MY COMPUTER. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE SO MUCH OF BOTHER THEN.

Quanum EHR

We use Quest Quanum Suites for our lab orders and results.

Pros

Information is fairly easy to locate with the EHR

Cons

You must use multiple locators to find a patient if you medical record is not correct. Typically you can find a patient by DOB or Social, but it requires two locators.

Care 360 reveiw

product became very expensive,customer support less helpful,and billing software support less effective

Cons

Convenient to use for Lab results

Pros

It is very easy to find patient's lab results that are pending, or might not have made it over electronically to our EHR.

Cons

I would like to be able to access labs ordered by other providers for our known patients. If someone comes in and had labs from another office I have to call the Quest customer service to request them, or look on quest connect and wait for them to be faxed to the office.

Very Easy to use and Flexibility

i highly recommend it.

Pros

it is very easy to use and the flexibility of using this software is great. the best part of this software is that patients can access their labs from anywhere. its a mobile and easy to use software

Cons

its is the best software so far. there is nothing that i dislike about it.

Quest Quanum

Overall, it could use a little work but it gets the job done

Pros

this software is great for patients to get their results and for docs to get them too

Cons

.. but can be a little finicky when it comes to making duplicate accounts and for doc ordering tests

I have been using Quest Care360 for 2 years and have a great success

Pros

Ease of use and deployment. We love the iPad we can document a patient encounter simply and from our mobile device. We like Quest diagnostics with the lab history and integration as well as the stability of the company

Cons

I can't think of anything that has been a draw back for us

One of most awkwardly designed EHR where more than one person can't work simultaneously.

The system is slow to adapt to the EMS required criteria for PQRS

Pros

Product is affordable but that in itself is a trap. It has moderate running expense. It is local. There is nothing else positive about it.

Cons

There is NO back up support whatsoever. Promises! promises! The system would drag you down in terms of productivity.

Good when lab interface is down

Pros

We use for tracking preliminary results (that we do not want in our EMR) and if the lab interface goes down.

Cons

Nothing really wrong with the system. It is our secondary access to the lab results.

Let me down when I failed PQRS despite paying for their support!

Pros

IPad app. Customizable. Nothing else, nothing else!

Cons

Poor customer support for PQRS MU that they charge extra for. Have been unable to see patients for 2 days due to software malfunction and not a word fromnour rep!

Quick and easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and receive the information that you are looking for.

Cons

I think the hardest part was just getting the feel of the layout.

Experience with this product

Pros

Easy to use- we just use it for labs but I've done the full tour of product and wish we had selected it.

Cons

Fast service, american based. Product is well laid out.