CarePaths EHR Logo

visit website

CarePaths EHR Reviews - Page 2

TV

Traci V.

I have used this program for several months and am really happy with how easy it is to use.

Pros

It is very user friendly and I am not someone who is computer savvy. It is simple and makes things easy to remember. It makes writing my notes easy and I love the check boxes.

Cons

At times it is unavailable due to checks they are doing, but I did not receive information that a check would be being done so my notes were late.

SR

Sharon R.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Generally very satisfied

Ease, piece of mind, less expense for billing

Pros

Once I learned it, I find it easy to use. I like that it brings forward all pertinent information into new forms

Cons

I can not edit the forms myself to make updates or changes. The help or support people often times have to get back to me which does not solve an immediate issue.

CK

Calleaghn K.

Great Tool

Pros

I find it easy to use overall, particularly the ease of creating reports. I like that it saves previous entries for ease of future entries. Any issues I've had have been the result of my organization's way of entering templates. Once they fixed that, problem solved.

JY

Jelyn Y.

Useful

Pros

I like that I can have multiple records open to toggle between schedule and clinical notes. I also like the auto fill of previous session material so that I can build upon treatment.

CM

Catherine M.

It's improved and price is great

This one works the best of any I've seen and the price has been a blessing, I can actually afford it.

Pros

- monthly fee is low - constantly upgrading -ONC certified - can be more customized esp. for those used to paper notes. - billing has worked great - One price for whole suite of services, billing, documents, reports, scheduling, etc.

Cons

- for me documentation is always challenging

JH

Jolene H.

Features do not work, Customer Service inconsistant

Overall, not satisfied.

Pros

All the pieces it would need are there, but doesn't work properly. Fairly easy to use, however, clicking multiple times and some features are not logically assembled. Low cost.

Cons

Many cons. Poor customer service, features that staff claim as working do not work and fixing features is irregular and random. System is slow at certain times throughout the day. Reports cannot be run during the daytime, 24 hour wait period needed.

DS

Dian S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

My Carepaths experience

Pros

I like this software because it is easy to use and you dont need to go physically to a healthcare provider because all you need is in the software. it helps the patient monitor their health conditions by just one click.

Cons

Sometimes the records are not updated, the price is a little bit high for me. they dont wait for a follow up question by the client.

WT

Wendy T.

Used other for less than 6 months

Found the system to be cumbersome and not very intuitive for the user.

Pros

Price and step-by step manual/directions were helpful in trying to set up the system. E-mail support was generally helpful.

Cons

Not very intuitive or user friendly. Cumbersome to set up new clients and enter insurance information.

KK

Kit K.

Promises much, delivers very little

The thing is basically the least intuitive program in the history of programs. They advertised integrated labs, but it doesn't exist. They advertise "easy" telepsych feature, I can't get it to work. Getting anyone to actually SOLVE YOUR HELP TICKET REQUEST is basically impossible. I've had open help tickets for MONTHS with no resolution. Choose a different EMR