Caretime Reviews

User ratings

4.0

• Likelihood to recommend8.65/10

See full reviews by rating

AL

Alonzo L.

My overview of the company is great very helpful always available when you need to go out there way greatly appreciate it.

TS

Tiffany S.

I really like the people we deal with at CareTime , they are always so helpful and right on top of issues. The program itself was very easy to use once we learned the basics.

TS

Tina S.

I have been reaching out to this vendor concerning my invoices and the double charges no one has yet to contact me about the extra charges.

RC

Rosalind C.

jB

jazmin B.

Error messages all the time when clocking in and out. Causing issues with payroll.

jB

jazmin B.

Caretime users...

Homebase-logocaret
listing-logo

Homebase

How would you rate Caretime?

Home Health

Care time has been very helpful whenever I have any question about the system or concern i would recommend it to all that’s in my business

Pros

I love everything about this system it does what is needed for employees to operate comfortable in clocking in and out directing what to do when needed, giving me all the information that is needed to acquire me to run my business it is the best system I know and I recommend it to every person I can that is in my line of work I love it.

Cons

Everything I like I can’t think of anything that I dislike

Horrible

Horrible!

Pros

None. Staff frustrated, effects bottom line of business. Staff getting error messages daily. Unable to clock in ans out! Always having to update and even then the app is inoperable.

Cons

Error messages all the time when clocking in and out! Causing issues with payroll. Admin spends hours processing payroll. Clients made inactive revert back to active therefore you are charged by the company for clients you no longer service. Another way to get money out you.

Hi Jazmin - We are very sorry to hear of this experience. We will be reaching out to address all of your concerns and make sure any caregivers that are having issues will get back on track. We always seek to help our valued clients, and have a track record of doing so. You'll be hearing from our team shortly. Thanks, CareTime Team

Manager,s Review

Pros

Cons

It seemed as though there was more on the menu to choose from than we needed, which was confusing at first, and too much to choose from when we only needed a specific amount of information but I also understand we aren't the only business using this software.

Awesome!!

AWESOME!!!!!

Pros

Caretime has actually allowed me to virtually run my office without anyone being present. The systems functions are easy to use and I just couldn't have found any other system any better. Hands up for Caretime USA. I give them a two thumbs up....

Cons

I've been with Caretime for 5 yrs. There is not one thing about Caretime that I like least.

Tri-Generations review.

Overall the experience has been positive, and Caretime has functioned as we needed. It is effective in providing what we had utilized it to do.

Pros

The ability to sort by jobs and employee to track hours and used PTO time. It is flexible.

Cons

Sometimes the system was not functional for staff to clock in/out. Or it would not pull reports. The mobile app never seemed to work very well.

Care Time is Effective

Pros

What I like most about CareTime is the functionality and ease of use. It’s very easy to accomplish the specific goals quickly. I also like the price point for the services and the customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

While I like the ease of use, there seems to be too much stuff to do so some of the features are underutilized and feel like clutter. Perhaps different versions or customized templates could solve that.

Excellent for Home Health care

Overall my experience has been good with Care Time

Pros

I enjoy the user friendliness of the system . My clients are able to get on and complete their work days with a hassle-free system .

Cons

I would love it if Care Time would create a document for agencies to provide new users.

Satisfied Customer

Overall I am satisfied with the product and the recent upgrades. I have been using this product for almost 2 years and have not switched to the competitors that constantly contact us.

Pros

It's easy to use. The employees find it less complicated than some other systems that they have used with other companies in the past.

Cons

The Billing is not compatible with the systems that we have to use.

Production Review

Time and less paper.

Pros

Convenient not having to use paper is a plus.

Cons

The fee is pricey. Experience errors at times.

CareTime software

Customer Service is great; just wish the software had more to offer.

Pros

I like the customer service received by my sales representative. She was very helpful and understanding of my needs and made sure that everything was working properly before start of use. I also like the ease of use. Everything is pretty much straight forward and all the tools you need is right in front of you to navigate the system.

Cons

I wish this tool offer more features to help grow and manage my agency such as CRM, marketing tools, hospitalization tracking, reporting and analytics, applicant tracking, caregiver portal, employment screening, caregiver safety, work comp insurance, caregiver training, carefinder scheduling family room portal, care coordination, community care, smart telephony ( will not allow caregivers to clock in or out unless they are in a specific range of the caregiver), billing and payroll, payment processing, HR, overtime / ACA tools, electronic claims, etc.

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that your service was great! We actually have built and are building many of the features you have pointed out. We do have a claims module, have the ability for clocking in and out from outside a range, and we've just added a payroll calculation system as well. We already have many of these features in development and look forward to releasing these to everyone!

Frustrating

I have been reaching out to this vendor concerning my invoices and the double charges no one has yet to contact me about the extra charges . I have called submit tickets I don’t like when a company takes your money and don’t return phone calls to me that is not good customer service I know we are all busy but when customers are the reason for your business been open the least we can do is reach out to a customer . This is Unacceptable don’t get me wrong I like CareTime I have been with them since 2018 and hate to leave but am not getting any where with them for as reaching out to me

Pros

Easy to use . No concerns at this time .

Cons

When you call the company no one reaching back out to you . Never can talk to anyone to correct the issues that I have .

Hi Rosalind, We're sorry to hear of this experience. We apologize for the inconvenience, and the refund has already been processed. It was due to another customer named Pleasant Journey Home Care, and processes have been changed so that this doesn't happen again. We do see records of attempted calls and voicemails from our team to reach you back, and didn't hear back, but we will follow up with an email. Again, we apologize for this issue, and will ensure all issues are rectified.

Great service

Great company

Pros

Easy to learn and staff is very helpful

Cons

Need more printable directions on each step

Caretime review

Pros

The customer service is excellent very patient and also willing to help you through any trouble as you may have I appreciate that

Cons

I don’t like that the software won’t allow you to always clock in when you’re not at location example picking up client from appointment do you have to be at the address and I have a set up for the option to be able to do that but would not allow me or worker

Thank you for your review! We actually have a setting that can allow you to clock in if you are not at the designated location (in the community, at an appointment, etc.). Please contact customer support for training on how to set this up. We are happy to help!

Caretime

Pros

the simplicity of the software execution

Cons

the prompts report...too many sheets to file

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

I LOVE EVETYHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IT HELPS ME ALOT TO ITS HARD TO MATAIN AND MANAGE A BUSINESS THIS SOFTWARE HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Cons

NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE I WOULD TOATLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Good software overall

Pros

It's really easy to navigate and use. Self explanatory not hard to understand

Cons

I would like to be able to know each tasks the employee has done for the day.

Thanks for the review! We do have the option to collect tasks that were completed at each visit. We would be happy to show you how to set that up and provide training on how to use some of our advanced features. Let us know if we can help!

It started of as difficult but now with using it for over an year it has been an great access to the business

Pros

Everything

Cons

Wish You could check from your mobile device

Excellent Care & Time

I had an outstanding experience with your employees and they were able to meet every need all the information was very helpful and was explained in a way that anyone would catch on. I am very pleased with the service even though I haven't been able to get started yet, but we plan to began this month after we finish training.

Pros

simple & easy

Cons

Nothing

Very Computer Friendly

Good to keep clients care plan and employees documents all in easy to find when documents are required.

Pros

The product easy to use simple to use. Able to access portal in a timely manner.

Cons

Have hard time uploading files to the portal. Not able to input client care for easy documentation.

Easy to Use

Pros

It's ease of use in scheduling and care plan management makes this software great for in home care companies.

Cons

The inability to use it through an app really limits the ability to make necessary changes 24/7.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Caretime is the Best!!! very knowledgeable to software.. speaks clearly and patience

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been such an awesome trainer I've learned so much about the software working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me better my business

Pros

send notification to my phone when my employee clocks in...also like the way it break down the hours and round off to nearest dollars

Cons

nothing..everything great!!! i found no reason not to like this software therefore i don't have a least

Good product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] always jump in to help any time I have problem. He is very professional, respectfull and a good teacher.

Pros

User friendly , well organized and I have recommended to 3 company who is using it now .

Cons

Once you understand the software, it is easy to use

Caretime Use

Excellent experience

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Short learning curve

Cons

There’s not anything to say. It’s a great software.

CEO

Pros

EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE, LIKE TO REPORTS

Cons

NEED MORE FEATURES , LIKE CLOCK IN WHEN OUT IN THE COMMUNITY TO CHANGE DEPT

Keeping it all together

Pros

Once I learn how to work it, I knew I needed it.

Cons

I’m still not familiar with all the products available and would like if they had on going training.