Cash Practice Systems

Chiropractic’s #1 Platform For Increasing Patient Loyalty

Cash Practice Systems Reviews

Pros

Our team is in love with Cash Practice. The ease of use and the simplified workflows for care planning and the auto-debit feature for collecting payments are incredible.

Kyle T.

Once enrolled I found your staff to be friendly, pro-active and always focused on great client service and task completion.

Thomas K.

What sets them apart is their customer service. They seem to love their job, always seem to have a smile on their face, always answer the phone, and always care about my issue.

James S.

Cons

The only complaint I have is not being being able to activate the 'submit' button to send this.

Dr Jay P W.

The card scanners are a bit pricey, whereas our previous company included them. The only option to take Apple Pay is to buy an even pricier scanner, which also requires a monthly fee.

Brittany K.

Although I would try to learn CP systems myself and usually call at a point of frustration, your staff would always politely walk me through a project, no matter how complicated.

Thomas K.

4.9

Continuously Amazed

Pros

Very well put together multifaceted system for bolstering insurance independence in our office. Virtually bug free, highly functional software. And the technical support is second to none, with training way more valuable than the little bit we pay each month. Every single time I call, I am greeted by a support person who is not only the kind of friendly and personable I want my staff to be, but knows the answers to even the minutest questions.

Cons

There are a couple of frequent functions we use that require an extra three clicks and going through their website as opposed to using the desktop app itself.

Hi Dr. Baugher, Thanks you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! If you would email me the details regarding "frequent functions we use that require an extra three clicks and going through their website as opposed to using the desktop app itself", we can look at what we can do to reduce the clicks. We are always looking for ways to simplify our software. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Our team loves Cash Practice

I love the reports I am able to run. it really allows me to keep an eye on my business and the payments. Customer support is also great!

Pros

Cash Practice is not only user friendly but it also offers so many helpful features.

Cons

I honestly love everything about Cash Practice.

Good Customer Representatives

One of the customer representatives has helped me here at Square ONE with our card swiper issues. She was patient with us and very helpful and knowledgeable of the services. I highly recommend her!

Cons

Hi Roxanna, Thank you for your review. We train hard for our Cash Practice Customer Service, so it is always great to hear how satisfied our members are. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Great platform!

Automating payments have been a game changer for my practice! Customer support is amazing!

Pros

CC Processing Wellness Score & Cash Plan Calculator

Cons

Don’t know where to access past years reports

Cash Practice is a Game Changer

Cash Practice saves us time, money, and the customer service is second to none! We highly encourage anyone in the chiropractic profession to consider using Cash Practice.

Pros

Our team is in love with Cash Practice! The ease of use and the simplified workflows for care planning and the auto-debit feature for collecting payments are incredible!

Cons

Not a lot here that we don't like with this software. If we had to get picky, we would prefer to have even more customization control for the care plans. The system aesthetics could also be updated a bit.

Dr. Kyle, Thank you for your 10/10 Review of Cash Practice! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Feel free to share with us any specific software updates you would like in our user feedback portal here - https://cashpractice.uservoice.com/forums/94079-cash-practice-feedback Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Great for Financial Plans

We've been using Cash Practice for 4 years and honestly don't know how we did financial plans for our patients prior to that. Cash Practice makes it so easy to present organized and detailed plans to our patients and their credit card processing works seamlessly with our EHR system. And they will beat any competitors rates! I highly recommend them!

Pros

Customizable, competitive rates, excellent customer service.

Cons

As with any system, it was confusing to set up at first however they will walk you through every step.

Shelly, Thank you for your 5-Star (10/10) Review of Cash Practice Systems! Glad you stuck through the learning curve! We all know how much effort that alone takes for all of us - myself included ;-) And thank you for being a long time loyal member of Cash Practice! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

I Left and Tested the Waters but I'M BACK!!! I thought that there was a better way.

automation!

Pros

Most? The AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They offer so much training for the betterment of chiropractic so that every man, woman and child has the opportunity for their spine to be check, analyzed and corrected from vertebral subluxation.

Cons

To be honest, I wish they had an appointment and SOAP features then it would be a full blown EHR! Then it would be one stop.

Dr. Tran, Nothing thrills me more at Cash Practice than when a past member comes back after "testing the waters". It reminds me of when patients would "test the waters" of stopping their chiropractic care - only to realize how much they missed it and come back. There are a lot of choices you have when it comes to payment processing. So when someone like yourself sees the value in what Cash Practice Software and Training offers, we all get super excited to up our game even more and welcome you back with open arms. So, thank you for your 5-Star Review! We look forward to be of service to you for years to come. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Great Support

Definitely helps with collecting payments in a timely manner.

Pros

Does everything it says it does. The very best thing is the customer support. You actually get to talk to a person! And the the staff is very nice and knows what they are talking about.

Cons

There is so much to learn to get the full value of the software.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice! Yes, there is a lot to learn with Cash Practice! We struggle with whether to give our members so much value versus keeping it super simple and not providing everything we do. We've decided to over deliver! Thanks for being a member! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Overpromise AND OVERDELIVER!

Amazing team always going above and beyond to ensure that I am getting what I need. Not simply telling me what to do...but offering videos and direct links of the 'how to do's'. Incredible support team.

Pros

The software allows ease of use to view transactions daily/weekly and monthly. My favorite feature is the ability to view past weeks and months side by side. The success of my practice becomes 'game-ified'. My central goal is to beat last weeks transactions (while providing incredible service to my practice members) I am by nature a competitive person so this helps push me.

Cons

Thus far with my time utilizing this service...there are no complaints.

Great customer service!

I would recommend this company. They surpassed my expectations.

Pros

Exceptional customer service, everyone is very helpful! The Auto-Debit system saves us a lot of hassle. Takes a bit to figure it all out, but, once you have it down, it works for you!

Cons

Hi Dr. Brittany! Thank you so much for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! We are so happy we surpassed your expectations! As far as the terminals, we don't include them for free as we don't lock you into a 3 year contract with high termination fees like other merchant companies. I will have your Account Success Manager contact you to see what we can do for you. Thanks again! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

An excellent company you can trust, with the best people, service and products!

Cash Practice is a simple way integrated with ChiroTouch software for me to easily setup patinet treatment and payment plans and handle daily credit card and monthly auto-debit transactions.

Pros

I've been with CashPractice for over nine years. It's great as it is but it's always being improved because the company is dedicated to excellence. It just keeps getting better and better! It has everything I need to run my practice. I particularly enjoy using the Cash Plan Calculator and Auto Debit System. They make it easy to give patients an affordable plan they can understand and a way to simplify...

Cons

Dr. Khalsa, Thank you for your stellar 5-Star Cash Practice Software Review! Has it really been almost 10 years since you started with us? Wow! Time flies. It gives me great pleasure knowing we are exceeding your expectations for so long. I'm happy to hear how the Cash Practice ChiroTouch integration is so beneficial to your practice. I highly recommend you look at the new EMV Chip Terminal now integrated into ChiroTouch. I will make sure our entire team sees your nice comments - it will make their day knowing all the hard work and training we do is worth it! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Best investment.

Pros

I like the ease of using it. I like that it makes so many daily functions just automatic. I work by myself without a CA so I don't have to stop after caring for each patient and run a credit card. Cash Practice dovetails with my ChiroTouch software seamlessly. I have "retired" from an insurance-based practice seeing over a 100 patients a day with 5 CA's, an associate doctor, and two interns to working...

Cons

Hi Dr. Jay, Wow! What a great 5-Star Review for us to read. Can't wait for the whole team to read this! I have no doubt other chiropractors will be inspired by your comments to NOT BE AFRAID to go from the big insurance practice to a simple cash-based practice as you have done so well. We are thrilled to be able to help you serve your community and to have more fun in practice! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

My REVIEW on this OUTSTANDING company, Cash Practice Systems

I have had a wonderful experience with Cash Practice Systems that started on Day 1. I loved that it was founded by a chiropractor. I was impressed with their website and sent them an email. I was soon contacted by one of the nicest people I've ever communicated with. Brittany was pleasant, knowledgeable, fun and expressed how much she loved working there (big plus in my book!) for over 5 years. I felt...

Pros

details, features, ease of use, efficiency, aesthetics.

Cons

nothing

Hi Dr. Theriault, Thank you for your Cash Practice Academy Review. It means the world to us when someone takes the time to express their gratitude (we know how busy you are). Running a cash practice (with or without insurance) is what we love to teach our members. And your review clearly shows that is true for our entire team (and not just a silly slogan). Amber, Holly, Brittany were so happy to read your review and share it with the rest of the Cash Practice Team. Everyone cheered and you made their day. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Excellent customer service for a software that has made our lives EASY as new business owners!

Quick and easy processing, fast and very helpful customer support, keeping costs low in office for increased attention toward providing quality care.

Pros

We are a brand new office that loves the ease of creating care plans and having the options for our clients. The templates are pre-made and extremely easy with a few clicks to make a new recommendation for a client. The auto-debit system has made way less work for the doctor & staff so we can focus on providing the best quality in person care and support to our clients. The software has allowed us to place our focus on other aspects of our new growing business because we know our account systems are solid and set in place. Our interactions with their executives have been the best we could have asked for--thank you for all of your continued support!

Cons

So far we haven't experienced any challenges with the software. If we are unaware of a circumstance then it is easily solved with customer support.

Heather, Thank you so much for your stellar 5-Star review of Cash Practice Software. I LOVE hearing how you find creating care plans with the Cash Plan Calculator so easy. As I see it, software's #1 job is to allow you to keep your focus on your business, not the software - and to read your comment "The software has allowed us to place our focus on other aspects of our new growing business because...

Cash Practice is a MUST

It’s an amazing and necessary tool for any chiropractor. Easy to use and implementable.

Pros

As a doctor, I not only want my team to be professional and predictable, I want them to connect with our customers. Cash’s practice has taken away all the stress of finances and billing and all of that energy and time is given back to loving on our people! It’s easy to use and lays a perfect framework for conversation about how someone can afford care for their entire family.

Cons

No complaints. Any issue I have ever had was typically just us not understanding a feature and immediately fixed by a quick call with tech support.

Hi Dr. Day, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! We are thrilled to know that after all these years, you still believe in us and we are so grateful for your ongoing support, loyalty and business. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice.com P.S. See Dr. Day's story at https://www.cashpractice.com/jason-day-reviews-cash-practice-systems

Cashpractice is exceptional software for any office that incorporates cash programs.

Pros

The beauty of this software is that it incorporates the ability to create cash programs along with the seamless transition for billing. Additionally it offers emailing abilities to keep in contact with all the members in the database. If you utilize Chirotouch, the systems integrate beautifully. Also, the support team there is A+++!

Cons

The only con is that the site can go down on occasion but this is true for anything web based. Most of the time it is restored within a couple minutes so its only a minor inconvenience.

Dr Sutter, Thank you very much for your kind words and 5-Star Cash Practice Software Review. Its always nice to hear how our Cash Practice Customer Support is an A+. We're very proud of the Cash Practice ChiroTouch integration and are very excited about the new recurring credit card payment auto-import feature they recently added. Thank you for your long-time membership! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Cash Practice is easy to use and is one of the best decisions we have made in years!

After being leery to try cash practice, our office was astounded at how easy it was to use and how our patient retention increased. Using the wellness reports were so much better than what we were use to doing. Patients like getting a health "grade" and want to improve it. I was surprised how easy it was to get patients on the auto debit system and how much more efficient our office runs when we don't have to discuss money each visit and having a CA basically swiping credit cards all day! I can't recommend Cash Practice enough!!!!

Pros

the report of findings and the auto debit system

Cons

i would like a swiper that has a chip reader

Heather, Thank you for your 5-star review! We especially love hearing how the Cash Practice Software is so easy for you to use and that your office runs more efficiently. That's what software is supposed to do! Its' really the answer to "How do you run a cash practice?" BTW - We are in the final stages of integrating a new credit card terminal for CHIP cards. I can have our team contact you and let you know as soon as its available - which should be within the next couple weeks! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Great way to take credit card payments

The ability to take patient payments as well as schedule monthly payments.

Pros

Cash Practice has competitive pricing for credit card swiping - both the monthly fees and the per charge fees. We haven't found any other merchant services that is capable of integrating with ChiroTouch, has fair pricing AND you can create monthly payment plans.

Cons

The extra features where you can send emails seems pretty outdated. The stock photos and template for emails just feel like they came from a couple decades ago.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your honest review. We take great pride in providing the best software possible and are always interested in what our members think - especially if there's an area we need to improve. We look forward to continuing to serve you and have made note of the need to update our emails. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Professional and always happy to help

Benefits are plans to fit each patient's financial needs. Everyone at the end is HAPPIER!

Pros

It's a user-friendly software so there's really not much to it. The plans are easy to set up and you are able to explain the best options to patients.

Cons

Dear Vanessa, Thank you for your 5-Star Review. I also really appreciate your Facebook post where you said "I absolutely love CashPractice! I run Kaplan Chiropractic and from day 1 I've had the pleasure of always speaking with Spencer. He is beyond amazing! I didn't know what I was doing at times. I would call cashpractice right away and thank God it was always Spencer who took care of all my concerns or errors! You could hear it in his voice there was always a smile present on his face willing to assist with anything. I highly recommend this CASHPRACTICE!" We love taking care of our members! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Cash Practice is AwEsOmE!!!!

This platform makes it so easy for patients to stay current with the balances. I love being able to have their credit cards charged on a specific day every month. I love that we have a link on our website for the online payment...so many patients are starting to use that portal!

Pros

The ease of use is hands down unbeatable! Our patients love it, our team loves it, our bank account loves it!

Cons

There is not one thing I dislike about this software...nothing!

Hi Shawn, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems. We sincerely appreciate your dedication, loyalty and support for all these years. You and Dr. Koca are some of our favorite people and are thrilled to be of service to you, your team and your patients. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

10+ Years of Use and this System Keeps Getting Better!!

Productivity & efficiency

Pros

Ease of use, navigation, set-up, tutorials, editable content, happy customer service and tech support people!! EVERYTHING about this system and software makes our chiropractic practice flow with education and efficiency!! THANK YOU!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Everything is so user friendly we can pretty much figure out all we need to on all platforms.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice! We LOVE that you still find so much value after 10+ years of being a member! Thank you for your loyalty! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Great Program and Products

Pros

We absolutely love Cash Practice! We have been using Cash Practice since the day we opened our doors. There are so many features and avenues that can be used in Cash Practice. This versatility make this product very applicable to many different types of practices.

Cons

Because there are so many features, navigating through the different programs is very confusing. It would be very helpful for things to be more streamline and not so cumbersome to get to the end result.

Hi Dr. Collins, Thank you for your 5-Star Review! After reading your "cons", I am especially interested in learning where we can simplify things. Feel free to email me suggestions as we are always interested in simplifying the software and making it easier to use. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Great Service and Equipment for our practice!

Pros

Like that we can integrate it right into our software so there is not another step to post a payment to a patient account. Love the option to have paperless terminals.

Cons

It is a little bit tricky for new employees to learn because there are a few steps to process a payment vs just going to the terminal to post but it is fairly easy.

hi Luke, Thank you so much for your review of Cash Practice. Always remember, training & support are just a phone call away. ANy time you have a new employee needing some extra help, just let us know. We're here for you! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Absolutely LOVE y'all. I have your software in every clinic I own!

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and great training modules for staff to watch. Anytime there is ever an issue, its so easy to pick up the phone and get a quick response from the staff

Cons

n/a. I love this software, it integrates with ChiroTouch, is easy to use. Nothing bad to say about this system.

Lacey, Thank you so much for your amazing 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems. We LOVE you guys as well! Nothing makes us feel like all the work we do is worth it like hearing such nice things from our members. Thank you for taking a few moments from your day to write this review. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Great Service

Excellent!

Pros

Ease of use and customer service is excellent.

Cons

I would like to be able to be able to find patient names alphabetically once narrowing by their date of payment. I don't like having to scroll.

Hi Timothy Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice. Regarding your wanting to find names alphabetically if you would please connect with your Cash Practice Account Manager so they can see exactly what you are referring too. It may already be able to be done. And if not, they can report to our engineering as a request. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin CEO Cash Practice