Cash Practice Reviews

4.9/5 (50 reviews)
Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to Use!
  • The company's customer service is great!
  • Ease of use. All in one system!
Cons
  • none
  • Nothing!
  • None at this time
  • I love it! So far no complaints!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Margie Smith

Cash Practice is a no-brainer!

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Cash Practice has been a huge factor in my current practice being cash-based. I've practice for 12 years and right now has been the easiest time in my career regarding presenting financial plans to patients and collecting money from them. Everything is set up automatically and I don't have to worry about chasing after patients for collections. The support is amazing as well - my questions are answered the same day and everyone is so happy and friendly on the phone.

Pros
Easily customizable financial plans which connect to the patient's credit card Automatically runs payments based on the schedule I set Emails are customizable as well and easy to use

Cons
Nothing!

Response from Cash Practice

You are too kind! Thank you for your kind words! We love helping chiropractors like yourself help more sick people get well.

Dr. Todd Brown

Increased Cash Collections

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Cash practice makes it easy to review the care plans with patients and gives them easy options to handle their out-of-pocket expenses.

Pros
Easy to use and offers a professional look

Cons
None at this time

Response from Cash Practice

Dr. Todd Brown,

Thank you for the kind 5-Star Cash Practice Review! We love hearing how we're helping our members, especially how using the Cash Plan Calculator is making it easy to present affordable payment plan agreements.

Luke Staab

Great Service and Equipment for our practice!

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Pros
Like that we can integrate it right into our software so there is not another step to post a payment to a patient account. Love the option to have paperless terminals.

Cons
It is a little bit tricky for new employees to learn because there are a few steps to process a payment vs just going to the terminal to post but it is fairly easy.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Melissa Arnold

Intuitive Software

Reviewed 2017-04-08

Excellent! I am not very tech savvy and this Cash Practice software is so easy to use! I love it! I give Cash Practice my highest review! I am planning on telling all my Chiro colleagues! The 1 day training is a must! These ladies ROCK!

Pros
Easy to Use!

Cons
I love it! So far no complaints!

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Melissa Arnold,

Thank you for your awesome Chiropractic Cash Practice Software Review! When you tell your colleagues about us, be sure to give them your Referral Code so they can save 50% off their first month (and you'll get an account credit to).

Caitlyn Wood

Cash Practice Review

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Over several years of working with Cash Practice overall we have had an amazing experience!

Pros
We love that whenever this program is having issues (which is rare) whenever we call the customer service number they always have a person ready to answer and help any of our questions.

Cons
Couldn't say one thing bad about this company!

Jodi Dinnerman

Great service

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Pros
Ease Support We have beeen using program for ten years and are very happy with it. Love its evolution.

Response from Cash Practice

Dr. Jodi Dinnerman,

Thank you for your 5-Star Cash Practice Chiropractic Review! We love taking good care of you!

Miranda Overbergen

I can’t imagine practice without Cash Practice!

Reviewed 2019-03-18

Pros
I love everything about cash practice! It is is so user friendly and absolutely paramount in making sure that I’m collecting payments.

Cons
I have no cons for Cash Practice. It’s amazing!

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Miranda,

Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice! We couldn't imagine Cash Practice without you either! We loving serving you.

Miles Bodzin,DC

Timothy Stein

Great Service

Reviewed 2019-09-27

Excellent!

Pros
Ease of use and customer service is excellent.

Cons
I would like to be able to be able to find patient names alphabetically once narrowing by their date of payment. I don't like having to scroll.

Joaquin Rosado

Great software

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Great customer service and support

Pros
Best in class for all options. The customer service is amazing and the ease of use is great!!

Cons
There is honestly nothing that I see as a con for this software.

Gary Dillon

An easier way to practice

Reviewed 2019-09-13

Cash Practice gives me a constant flow of auto debits coming into my accounts even when I’m away from the office for awhile.

Pros
This software makes it much easier for patients to say yes to care while still being compliant.

Cons
I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Kelly NO

Customer Service Rep

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Customer Service Rep was AWESOME! He spent as much time as I took for him to walk me through the steps to completely re-do the initial payment plans that we accidentally messed up. He was very polite and went the extra mile to calm me down bc I was really freaking out about the mistakes that we had made.

Pros
It makes creating and maintaining payment plans for patients much easier than doing it manually, the way we used to do in our office.

Cons
It is a bit hard to navigate and our office doesn't have time to watch the tutorial videos.

Response from Cash Practice

HI Kelly,

Thank you for your 10/10 Likelihood to Recommend Cash Practice Systems. I will be sure to pass your kind comments about your experience with your Customer Service Rep along to him. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and it always means the world to us when it gets recognized by our amazing members! So thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Jt Anderson

Thanks

Reviewed 2019-03-21

The customer service is bar none, the best

Pros
Cash practice allows the confidence of presenting an awesome ROF

Cons
Nothing. Just need to dedicate time to learn the excellent system.

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Anderson,

Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems. We LOVE the fact that you said "Cash practice allows the confidence of presenting an awesome ROF". That is exactly what we want to hear! That you are getting more patients to say yes to care.

Laurie Kilgore

Cash Practice Systems Review

Reviewed 2019-10-08

easy to use

Pros
Integrates with our patient portal for easy payments and posting

Cons
it does take a lot of programming to get up and running

William Moroney DC

Focus on Cash Practice

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Makes creating chiropractic care plans easy and professional looking . Staff is super-nothing is too much to ask them to help.

Pros
The broad scope focus on important patient retention features that make it much easier to stay in touch with our patients.

Cons
pre-made drip programs will be a nice feature.

Michelle McCarley

Wow....So easy to use and implement

Reviewed 2019-05-23

We are just getting started with Cash Practice and so far have been very impressed with the ease of use. The onboarding team was fantastic~

Pros
Simplicity of the tool Real-time reporting

Cons
So far we like this software better than what we were using.

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! It thrills us that you find it so easy to use and implement. As you know software is supposed to make your life easier - so we work very hard at making it simple to use. I will be sure to let your Account Success Manager, Olivia, know you found the on-boarding team fantastic!.

CEO Cash Practice

JT Giudice

Cash Practice is a winner

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I have tried many merchant services in my 17 years of solo practice. I never got the sense that they cared about our business after we signed a contract and customer service was terrible across the board. I used cash practice because of the monthly payment option for patients, there are other companies who offer it but cash practice is easy to use and their customer service is incredible. If you are trying to save a few bucks by using a lower service company, you will end up paying more in hidden fees. Anyway I'm hard to please but cash practice is a pleasure and of course chiro owned.

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Giudice,

Thank you for your candid and honest 5-star review. I know you've used some Cash Practice alternatives over the years and am so thrilled to hear how you recognize how much we care about our members. We love winning over self-proclaimed "hard to please" customers.

Ian McCann, DC

Cash Practice Account Set Up with team.

Reviewed 2018-08-07

So far so good. Great Customer Service personalized to my needs. Answered my questions with a smile!

Pros
Ease of use. All in one system!

Cons
N/A. Too soon to tell at this point but I believe Cash Practice will be able to troubleshoot with me if I do have problems.

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. McCann,

Thank you for your 5-Star Cash Practice Review.! We are so thrilled you find our service great and our software easy to use.

Megan Lange

The Customer service that we have had so far has been amazing!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

I just started working with CashPractice and I had no idea what I was doing! We called after work one day and agent walked us step by step through all of our questions! She was a life saver! I cannot thank her enough. She was even kind enough to stay late at her job to make sure that we understood everything and emailed us videos the next morning to help us learn the program further. She was absolutely wonderful. Five stars :) Thank you for everything guys!

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your Cash Practice Review. We love taking care of our members. I will make sure Jayden knows how much you appreciate her! No doubt it will make her day knowing that she helped you with our Cash Practice Chiropractic Software.

Dr. Miles Bodzin

Kellie Parrish

Great Customer Service

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-16

Pros
It is easy to use and has a live chat if you need help.

Cons
When the update came out it was a little confusing.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Mike Vorozilchak

Streamline practice management through systems and automation

Reviewed 2016-12-13

We've been clients of CP almost since we opened in 2007. It is a great way to offer care plan options and monthly memberships while offering top-notch security (aka peace of mind). They have a great training library and our experience with customer service has always been prompt, personable, and pleasant. I recommend CP to my colleagues often.

Response from Cash Practice

Dr. Mike Vorozilchak,

Thank you for your Cash Practice Systems Review on Capterra. We love hearing that you think our Cash Practice Academy is great and Cash Practice Support does a good job. We really appreciate your membership and all the colleagues you've told about us. Thank you!

aquilah d

great service!

Reviewed 2017-04-08

I have been a member for cashpractice for over 3 years, the company is great quality, great customer service! and after attending my first training seminar The office will benefit from Cash practice that much more and will have lifetime customers from now on! thanks CP!

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Aquila,

Thank you for your Cash Practice Software Review. We greatly appreciate your comments regarding our Great Qualify and Great Customer Service. We work really hard at it, so its nice to hear. Let us know if you need anything from us - we are always here for you.

Dr. Ronn Radcliff

Cash Practic

Reviewed 2017-04-08

Wonderful system to make your practice run smoother. Just finished a Cash Practice Seminar and feel very comfortable with the system.

Pros

Cons
none

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Radcliff, thank your for your 5-Star Cash Practice Software Review. We love taking care of our members!

Rhonda Kendrick

Cash Practice Seminar

Reviewed 2017-04-08

We had an amazing experience with customer service agent today! They are super and they answered all of our questions! We really appreciate how patient they were with us from beginning to end! Thanks!!

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Rhonda,

Thank you for attending the Cash Practice System Software training. We are so happy you got all your questions answered. If there is anything else we can do to help, please be sure to let us know!

Dave Tran

Great Value & Service

Reviewed 2016-10-24

Cash Practice has been able to help me build a cash chiropractic practice that stays true to the principle.

Response from Cash Practice

Dr. Dave Tran,

Thank you for your 5-Star Chiropractic Cash Practice Software review!

jeanett tapia

I wanted to like this program!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
The company's customer service is great!

Cons
I felt that the financial agreements were too complex for our practice.

Response from Cash Practice

Hi Jeanett,
Thank you for your feedback. We would love to know how we could make the agreements simpler for your practice while not losing the functionality or compromising the compliance requirements. We are always looking for ways to simplify and are opens to suggestions.
Thank you for taking the time to rate us.