CharmHealth Logo

FG

Feras G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

CharmHealth

Overall, I have been pleased with CharmHealth. I have had to create my own reports, 3-4 in order to generate the data that I need. However, the team is always helpful and the RCM team is the best team we have ever used in Revenue Management.

Pros

CharmHealth is an easy to use and adaptable EMR for any practice. It is user friendly and produces reports that allow Practice Admin view the operational success of the practice.

Cons

Data reporting capabilities, Interaction with patients with Data, Text messaging limitations, ability to custom create more unique practice templates outside of dropdown options etc.

RT

Robert T.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Functional, integrated, slightly time-consuming

Great program overall, maybe they will make it so there are less tabs and less clicks to get around. If you do not have a lot of visits per week this is a great value. It may also work if you are just starting up a practice, that way you don't have to agree to hundreds of dollars per month.

Pros

-Many features, comparable to any other program out there (e.g. syncs up with major laboratories) -Cloud based -Works with integrated MD/DC/PT offices, so you can have many types of providers -Great ability to customize exam forms and notes

Cons

-You are charged by each patient encounter. This can be bad if you have a high number of low-fee visits (like ancillary services). This may make it difficult to estimate how much it costs per month -Clicking on tabs takes up time. Some programs do a better job of integrating everything into one screen

AM

Antasia M.

Charm is a breeze!

Pros

This product is so basic, yet so complex! All of the options available are amazing and are so simple to get to. Within two clicks, I am where I need to be in the software. All of the add-ons are great and are very specific to different types of practices and their needs.

Cons

Least liked thing, eh maybe the cost of adding each thing on - but again, they are worth it and they run a business too!

LM

Latasha M.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Poor Customer Support/No support Team

Pros

Great EHR system with good potential that includes most things needed to chart daily.

Cons

There is no support setting this system up for daily workflows. They send you videos and set you free on your own. I called for assistance with front end set up and the rep fast talked me, told me he emailed videos, and hung up in my face as I was asking another question. My concern is who helps if someone is having trouble shooting issues? Very poor customer service, in fact, No customer service

VV

Valerie V.

Charm is GREAT!

Wonderful!

Pros

Love how user friendly it is! Only takes a few hours to train new employees versus days. Lots of easy access features, love how you can access patient charts at any screen, etc, Support is very helpful and timely in responding!

Cons

That canceled appointments stay on schedule if cancelled at last minute.

BS

Barry S.

Medical Practice,

Affordable All in One for Integrative Medicine!

Pros

I have been using Charm for my Integrative practice for over 4 years. They have been really responsive to customer needs and wants. It is very flexible and has many more options for supplementation and dietary recommendations then most other systems. This at a very reasonable price (based on volume) for what is included!

Cons

They are having some growing pains with customer service and some times do not get issues resolved until you get in touch with a senior representative.

Nena L.

Best Small-Mid Size Practice EMR

Pros

All around excellent!!! Very easy to use! Has the same features as the "big" EMR companies and more! Easy to create templates and quick phrases. Integrates with e-prescribing, labs, and imaging centers. It's near perfect!

Cons

ICD 10 settings in the assessment section of the note are too restrictive. Difficult to find diagnoses at times if you do not type in the same first word.

HP

Hrvoje P.

I just love it

Pros

Price is really great and it is really good to use. We used practice fusion before but it's complicated.

Cons

inventory tracking and billing for medications we receive. And we cannot manage reports like on other EHR.

EA

EUNICE A.

POOR SERVICE

THE EMR IS OK BUT EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE. NO TRAINING PROVIDED. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF AVAILABLE. I AM THE ACCOUNT ADMIN BUT DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO OPTUM.

Pros

ALL IN ONE EMR, TELEHEALTH, BILLING, ONLINE PAYMENT COLLECTION

Cons

NO TRAINING. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE. EMAIL THEM WITH A QUESTION THEY WILL RESPOND WITH A QUESTION. WE SIGN UP WITH CHARM EHR IN FEBRUARY, 2021. IT HAS BEEN HORRIBLE GETTING SUPPORT TO SET UP. WE ARE STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH BILLING AND CAN'T GET ANYONE FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESPOND. THEY CHARGED US $3000 TO TRANSFER PATIENT DATA FROM OUR OLD SYSTEM. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

TP

Tarak P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Thoughtful design

As a former internet software engineer, I have high standard, which CHARM meets.

Pros

It allows you to explain services with addons as you grown your practice. Fully web based, and highly available and reliable.

Cons

A full featured app would be nice, they have support for certain addon services, but nothing fully enabled app yet.

MP

Michael P.

Frustrations from the beginning

Pros

Touted features sound great, but the implementation needs work. Cost is reasonable. I like the idea of the Kiosk, but the app was thrown together.

Cons

1. Customer service is on the West Coast and they do not pick up until 12:00EST 1.5 Actual team that fixes problems is in India so NOTHING GETS FIXED until the next day! 2. Customer Service rep needs to find another line of work, he does not do well with customer service. 3. Every day there are new challenges with the software. Today, all of our patients disappeared for the day, yesterday, we could not get into and view the schedule. Lets see what tomorrow brings. 4. No higher-ups we can discuss issues and the aforementioned frustrations!

NA

Nicole A.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Good value for small medical office

I've been using Charm for about 1 year and am pretty pleased overall.

Pros

I like the options to customize some templates such. I don't use billing features but it's great that it's included.

Cons

You cannot enter information directly on an invoice. For example, if you want to add a product into an invoice or a service that is out of the ordinary or brand new, you cannot just enter it and have it remain on the invoice. Everything has to be entered in inventory before hand. This is sometimes too time consuming. Some fields cannot be modified, like vaccines. Most patients do not know details, such as injection date. This if field is required so I enter visit date and then have to make other notes.

LS

Luke S.

1-10 employees

Horrific Customer Support

Pros

It looks great and is easy to navigate. We do love their customizable intake forms, which are easy to create and look fantastic.

Cons

Worst customer service I've experienced, possibly ever. We have been waiting on Charm for TWO WEEKS just to allow us to charge our patients directly through Charm. They're integrated with Bluefin (a credit card processor), but they literally seem to have zero idea how to set up our account. Each time I call, I speak to "CSR", who says "sorry, I can't do anything about this, let me send a message to our team". To say our team is frustrated with Charm is an understatement. Do yourself a favor and use Elation Health.

TG

Tricia G.

So far we love using chARM

Pros

I like the portability of accessing data on any laptop or device around the office instead of having a paper chart.

Cons

We are still very new to chARM so I am sure there are many things we have yet to learn on the software. I do wish there were more how to videos to learn with the new UI.

PK

Paris Kharbat - Simply Functional I.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Love ChARM!

Love, love, love!

Pros

Customer service is responsive and very helpful. I regularly learn a new way to be more efficient. They are constantly improving the product.

Cons

I need a better way to learn what it can do on the fly. I dont have time to watch webinars and have not figured out how to find an index or search for a manual. The Zoom telemedicine often has freezing - I am using ethernet and still have issues.

EG

Elizabeth G.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Why did I wait to so long to switch to Charm Tracker!

A colleague recommended Charm Tracker for my EHR needs, so I decided to check them out. I've been a client for about a year now. I have a small practice so cost was an issue - no problem. I don't have employees and would need to know how to run the program - no problem. I wanted to make sure it was HIPPA compliant and secure - no problem! I decided to try this EHR system as I was running out...

Pros

1. cost - free to join & free to use up to 50 entries per month. And the cost afterwards is reasonable. 2. reduces paper & time - frees up space - my files were getting larger and taking up room. frees up my time away from filing 3. great training and good customer support 4. HIPPA compliant and secure in cyberspace

PV

Pat V.

E-Learning, self-employed

The Best of the E Learning Tools

I am extremely pleased with ChaRM EHR. It is so easy to schedule clients and does not require me to do more than make about three clicks. The software is great for therapy. Site share works well and I do not have any issues with therapy connections during sessions.

Pros

The ease of scheduling and reaching my clients. It is great that it is HIPPA compliant.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. It is amazing!!

km

kalu m.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

better option for patient handlig

best software for all matters health and management of patient

Pros

dashboard if simple and seamless to use,

Cons

initial installation cost too high for small and mid-sized firms

LB

Lisa B.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Don't use RCM BILLING unless you have a lot of time to waste

BILLING sucked and minimal support.

Pros

ease of charting and similarity to EPic chart notes

Cons

BILLING and pre setting up for insurance

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent product for patients

Pros

I use this software as a patient and think it’s fantastic. I use this product to communicate with a naturopath, and because of the nature of my treatment, there is a lot of information and document sharing. The online patient portal is one of the safest and easiest I have used.

Cons

I say this a lot, but any sort of app would be great—especially for the patient portal.

SI

Shantha I.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Best EHR that I have ever used!

We have worked with several EHRs in the past. This EHR had all the features that we were looking for especially for an Integrative Medicine Conciege Practice! Looking forward to an updated version.

Pros

Ease of use, multi-functionality, very affordable, great patient portal messaging, ability to create templates, share handouts , ability to personalize the app which the patients can access through their smart phones

Cons

E prescription - takes longer time to finish, needs updated ICD 10 codes, wish they had another option for integrated credit card transaction than Blue Fin

SW

Stephen W.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Great product for providers who truly customize their approach to each patient.

A much better product than my old one that is more suited to my practice of personalized health care, is easy to use, and my staff love it. And I saved money.

Pros

Overall the best option on the market for our needs and the best bang for the buck. Easy to use and easy to customize.

Cons

Is not as easy to manage multiple facilities and multiple doctors as I would like. Changing a provider's schedule is more difficult than it should be, and the system is not capable of temporarily adding a day for a provider so we have to fake it. Does not provide any marketing options.

AO

Abayomi O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Charm for all

Very satisfied and recommended for small and big practices

Pros

Easy set up and usability. Trajectory of comfort with use improves very fast.

Cons

Need for adjusting templates and customization process

AS

Angelina S.

Solo Practitioners solution

Responsive customer service.

Pros

Automated many functions including online scheduling, email reminders, online payments to reduce administrative burden.

Cons

Right now I don’t have any pertinent cons.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Get ready for problems

They made me hate them.

Pros

price and the fact you can add what you need and not pay for what you don't need.

Cons

terrible directions and nice support, but ineffective.