All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClearCare

All-in-one home health care platform with modular features

visit website

ClearCare Reviews

Great Software!

Pros

I love that ClearCare is always listening and looking for ways to make the system better for its users. The system is very user friendly. I also love all of the weekly webinars. I've learned to use the system for things that I wouldn't have typically even knew I needed. This system has been very integral to the rapid growth of my business.

Cons

Sometimes I struggle with the mapping integration with mapquest

Documentation is a Breeze

Clear Care has been a very good decision for our agency. Communication has improved via the task system and 2 way texting for caregivers in the field. At first, a few complained about the text messages and now if the system is ever down they are calling to ask why they did not get their shift schedule at 5pm! It has cut down on calls to the office and scheduling no-shows. One of the best features is...

User Friendly!

Pros

I appreciate the speed in which customer service responds to questions, concerns, or problems. I also find the system fairly user-friendly and easy to negotiate. I like that users are able to make suggestions about new features or improvements.

Cons

Some of the basic user applications such as the inability to change font size, increase the size of text windows, not being able to assign "user" holidays to the schedule, etc seem like no-brainers and they are not available options. I've created "user suggestions" for these issues, but unfortunately, I have to rely on other invested users to upvote my suggestion in order to make it a viable change. They really need to change the font size option. We still use the old system to print out client calendars because the ClearCare option prints them too small for our clients to read.

Excellent product for small Canadian Community Care agency

Pros: -user friendly -few mouse clicks to accomplish what you need to -great tech support with emergency after hours for certain types of emergencies -tech support spans usual biz hours in all time zones -"The Family Room", a real game changer -easy to schedule -automatic notifications by program, to cg's of next day shifts -auto notification to cg's of changes to schedule -opportunity for...

Turnkey, comprehensive, and intuitive system for Home Care Businesses

Pros

We looked at several software options for managing our home care business. ClearCare stood out because it was comprehensive (handling scheduling, telephony, payroll, and billing, as well as tracking clients from prospect to signing, and caregivers from applications through hire). It's also intuitive and easy to learn. What we weren't expecting when we signed on was how hard ClearCare would work to continuously improve the product. ClearCare is great at getting input from its clients about what fixes or new features would be most helpful, and they actually improve it on a monthly basis. We also weren't expecting such a great customer service team; they are well-trained and knowledgeable about the product, with great follow up.

Cons

I wish there was an app or a mobile site for use on iPhones, Androids, and tablets.

Technology Glitch Allows Employees to Clock Out after leaving Client

Pros

You can use it in the cloud. We did like the App which allowed you to log in via your smart phone/GPS, but the App has a fatal bug.

Cons

Currently has a bug which allows the employee to log out after they have left the client premises. ClearCare has been aware of this since June, but they have not fixed the bug so we do not use the App. This bug was discovered when I had several clients complain about incorrect statements. Research indicated that the caregivers were checking out after leaving the premises. ClearCare has taken no action to correct the bug so we do not use the App. I have verified that the bug is still germane.

Love using our ClearCare software

We chose ClearCare because our prior software was so hard to use and kept crashing. When we investigated other software options ClearCare was obviously a stand out. When I actually started using ClearCare it was just WOW! Everything is so easy to use. Anytime we have a concern or have a question, ClearCare's support team is very responsive and ensures the problem has been resolved to our full satisfaction....

Excellent product.

Pros

From the friendly tech support to ease of use. ClearCare is so easy to use and it integrates well with other platforms such quickbooks.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about ClearCare. Over the years my company has grown tremendously with the help and guidance from clear care. The marketing materials were awesome, especially for a startup company like myself.

Raving About ClearCare

Pros

Reports and caregiver accountability. This has made the sales team in my office "Wow" our referral sources. When we tell social workers at the hospital about our telephony system, the living room feature and reporting capabilities, it gives us a competitive advantage over our competitors.

Cons

sometimes I have difficulty using ClearCare on my smart phone, but it may be user error :)

ClearCare

I have really enjoyed using ClearCare. I love the CareFinder Tool, it helps to EASILY identify potential caregivers, and it helps us to be able to fill a schedule for a client rather than just filling shifts. I love how easy to use the ADLs/IADLs are, we can give as much detail as we need.

Pros

Love the CareFinder tool, I love how easy it is to send a message to a caregiver... A really great and streamlined program!

Cons

I wish I could tag from a note/send a message to my team from a note or on a specific visit. I do not like having to copy/paste information into multiple places to be able to send it out while still having the information on the visit.

ClearCare - Excellent For Home Care

Pros

ClearCare is such an amazing platform to work with. Believe it or not we have actually been using paper and notes to create and distribute our schedules every month to caregivers. Since then we shifted to ClearCare, it's been such a huge improvement and time saver compared to how it was for us before!

Cons

At first the learning curve did take our office manager a bit of time to learn. Still, ClearCare provides so many resources that we were able to on board our whole team and get going in a couple weeks!

ClearCare is the best choice for HomeCare

We chose ClearCare because it was a web app and easily and quickly manged all core workflows we use. (ex: scheduling, billing, payroll, receivables, task management, employment/HR) Our ClearCare WOW moment was in the first month of use. We quickly realized that our accuracy increased and efficiency increase 100%, many many hours of manual management were saved and redirected to growing our business. Customer...

Definitely worth it!

When we chose to use ClearCare, we were initially just looking for a simple program to make scheduling easier. We were using one that we threw together using Microsoft Excel. Our business was growing and we needed something easier to use and easier for multiple people to access. Of all the online software we looked at, ClearCare was the obvious choice. It had the best reviews and the layout and ease...

Cons

Clearcare, my introduction to at home software

I was not involved choosing this software for our agency. As a first software it was a good learning experience but I have since found, when looking for a product make sure you ask your questions in order of how often that feature will be used. Fancy features are great, but not when your daily use revolves around things that aren't working at top function.

Pros

At first i was excited to be able to have everything right at my finger tips as opposed to looking through files and phone lists. Things are labeled well. changin and printing schedules are quite easy.

Cons

costumer service is not what it should be. Days to answer questions when the product is being used and needs to be functional 24/7. Invoices and payroll were inconvenient, needed done weekly without a bi-weekly option.

Clearcare

Pros

Scheduling, payroll, invoicing are all super easy to use and user friendly

Cons

some limitations with reports and limited flexibility.

The ClearCare System is a delight to interact with from all aspects

Pros

ClearCare is a very intuitive system and allows users of all skill levels to easily interact with its functionality. Combine the ease of use with the excellent, responsive customer support team, and it is a win-win for everyone. Our caregivers are complimentary of the telephony system, the caregiver portal ease of use, and the daily assignment reminders. Introduction of the family room has been well received and has offered great peace of mind to clients and their families. We are thrilled with the "dashboard" which provides us an instant window into the world of our caregivers and clients.

Cons

That we didn't act on implementing this system before now!

Clear care makes a difference

Marketing a new HC agency was hard, but CC helped me look like a pro right off the bat!! I learned the blocking and tackling fast! Caregivers are attracted to the ease of use as well The Family room helps me close business.

Pros

Very highly..

Cons

I would like some new features added to the payment process...

Excellent software for Home Care Agencies

Pros

Prior to even knowing about Clear Care I had been literally pulling my hair out scheduling my caregivers. This was the absolute most difficult part for me when getting my agency off the ground at first. I started off as a solopreneur (like most) and did not learn how valuable software like this can be when building the foundation of a home care agency. The on boarding process was seamless and they made it really easy for me to get going.

Cons

Overall it has been a great experience so far. I am not sure what exactly can be done to improve the software at this time because it is so much better than what I have been using!

Family First Caregivers, a small company loves this system

Pros

We care for 25-30 families daily, and we weren't sure we needed, or could afford, a "computer-based system" for our small agency. We absolutely love Clear Care and how quickly and easily it has organized our staff, our scheduling and our AR/AP. The families we care for have consistently commented on how much easier it is for them, and they even comment on how the "girls love this new system".

Cons

We really don't use the Family Room or the newsletters online. We like to read them when we remember, but I wish there was a way to auto send them to our Families' and Care Team emails.

Best of the worst

We have a good way to keep track of metrics, a CRM, and ATS system all rolled into one.

Pros

Clean interface Easy to adjust schedules for employees and clients Great metrics reporting Task system to keep track of follow up items

Cons

Repeated performance issues that lead to the software being unusable. They seem to happen almost monthly and have a massive impact on the ability to do business. As I type this review I am unable to load the profile of one of our employees.

Great tool but with limitations

Pros

Easy to navigate, online tool, great customer support, robust knowledge base, scheduling features,

Cons

Robust on-barding process with workflows, payroll integration, sales management, off -boarding process, improve billing process, on demand electronic signatures submission( for agreements, etc),and custom workflows

Debra Desrosiers Owner/Director

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The internet accessibility is awesome. I highly recommend ClearCare!

Cons

I can't really think of anything at this moment. ClearCare is very proactive and are continuously improving the system. There have been some things in the past but they have been resolved.

ClearCare is your solution for home care!

ClearCare is the leading software for the home care agency consumer. If you want to save time, save staffing costs, eliminate headaches in the office and be on the cutting edge of home care software then you absolutely must use ClearCare. Pros: - easiest of 5 different scheduling software options used in the past -quick and efficient communication with clients or caregivers via email or text -amazing...

Cons

Bob - thank you for your review and for being a long-time ClearCare customer. Thank you for all the great work you and the SoundOptions team does for families in the Tacoma - Washington area.

ClearCare is Info Central!

Pros

They have a solid understanding of the workflow needs of the home care space. The platform continues to evolve and improve. I also appreciate that they continue to provide leadership in the space.

Cons

I'd prefer a different methodology to prioritize feature enhancement requests. Today, they rely on "likes" to drive prioritization and visibility. It results in duplication and also does not distinguish someone who writes the check for the services from an end user. I would like to see a "like" from a site administrator be equivalent to 10 "likes," so that it is clear that an owner has assessed and determined financial impact, and as a result, the request is given higher priority than something that comes from an end user.

ClearCare Tops the Competition

Pros

The ease of using the program, the many different features, the quick response times from support, and the training modules. I love all of it!

Cons

Nothing to say! The software is outstanding and does not compare to competitors. The best I have reviewed.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.