All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClearCare

All-in-one home health care platform with modular features

visit website

ClearCare Reviews

Quick, Easy, and constantly growing with my business and for my business

Clear Care was introduced to my agency by a corporate representative in my industry. They had vetted the company and recommended the software hands down. I quickly learned why this was the case. Clear Care has made my life and that of my staff so much easier when it comes to running the day to day operations of our agency. The online invoice and billing module alone has saved countless hours and...

Cons

Optimize your healthcare operation through ClearCare software

Pros

* it optimizes the operation using its scheduling features with a very user-friendly system that is easy to learn

Cons

* there's no any issue using clearcare software, its clearly satisfactory with regards to its functionality

It has been great

Pros

It has streamlined our operations and increased our productivity

Cons

Sometimes the features we need are not there. We ask them to add something and it either takes forever or it doesn't happen

I love using ClearCare

I chose ClearCare as a new business owner looking for the best possible software available. After trying other softwares and not being overly excited about them, I decided on ClearCare. I had my first WOW moment with ClearCare when I was setting up my very first client. I realized how seamless everything was working and was very happy with my decision. Customer support is a dream to work with...

Cons

Wonderful software for a Home Care business!

Pros

Having spent a year with a different Home Care software company, I can honestly state I think ClearCare is fantastic. It's very easy to use, allows you to customize just about everything, and is always improving. The help feature gives me access to a wealth of information that usually solves whatever issue I have, and if not, the customer support team is always accessible and ready to solve my problem (although I can't tell you the last time I needed them). I also love that system updates are done when it's the least inconvenient to my operation.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind that I don't like or that frustrates me with this software.

Great CRM for the homecare industry

Pros

The ease of use for scheduling and the various other platforms that makes it a great CRM for a small business

Cons

There are some areas in scheduling that you are unable to go back and schedule someone after the shift has ended.

Best system available on the market - hands down

We've been using ClearCare for 10 months and have loved it from the very beginning. We chose it because it's very easy to navigate and everything is integrated in a very seamless and logical manner. They had us Five minutes into - everything is thought out and the overall quality feel of the system. Migration was a snap - less than two weeks from start to finish. Customer support is...

User Friendly

Pros

I like Clear Care because it is user friendly, the customer service is outstanding. I've used CC for 3 years now and wouldnt change a thing!

Cons

I dont like how you cannot run applicant reports by county

Really like Clear Care

We were recently bought out by a corporation company. We convince them to change over to Clear Care as their scheduling tool for all their health care agencies in their company. It is easy to use and understand.

Pros

Easy to use and understand

Cons

Don't really like all the check boxes to click when assigning a caregiver. I liked the way it was before.

Great program

Pros

Very user friendly and the cloud based allows you to work anywhere. Easy to update and maneuver within the program.

Cons

Their response for making changes to the software. Getting new ideas started, having to promote them, all is time consuming and slow. Simple things should be that hard.

Spread the word

Pros

I like the ease of use as I move around the software. Also, the answers to my questions are often already there because someone else had the same thought process or issue.

Cons

I can't really say there is anything I don't like about this product and vendor. I have referred this software to a home care boot camp I went to because they were seemingly unhappy with the vendor that had been using for the last several years. Also, the fact this it is web-based and I can pull it up on my cell phone, tablet, etc. has been wonderful! It has been a lifesaver more than once.

Positive Experience with ClearCare

Pros

Our office implemented ClearCare in October 2014. There are many benefits and features that have helped our office, including the client portal where families can view the calendars. The integrated telephony system has also been very helpful from an accountability standpoint. The extra piece that has been verify helpful is the exceptional customer service.

Cons

The product is great; it just takes our office a while to get used to running a new system. I think they work really hard to make sure the implementation goes well, and then it's a matter of each office working on training their staff to maximize the features.

Clearcare homecare software

ClearCare is great homecare platform, reports are clear, scheduling functionality is a big time saver. It is simple, easy to use and navigate through. My office recommends it.

Pros

Scheduling, payroll and home assessments forms are great.

Cons

they do have some down time due to technical issues that are still being fixed, but normally doesn't take too long, just may mean that you have to manually clock a caregiver in/out during that time period

We love the ClearCare platform!

Pros

User friendly, excellent tutorials and help center. We love love love the caregiver and family room portals!

Cons

I wish it had a little more flexibility with who and what notifications are send out. Its an all or nothing thing. I would prefer to have one person get some notifications or specific notifications but if you get notifications as a admin you get them all.

Excellent Product and Service

Pros

It has been a pleasure working with ClearCare over the last two years. I have two home care businesses using ClearCare. They have amazing customer service and the product is easy to work with yet has deep capabilities that make work smarter and easier. They have been very responsive to my requests and have even implemented a few of my suggestions. I would definitely recommend it!

Cons

The two year contract is a little daunting. I wish they had a phone app (they did upgrade their site to be more mobile friendly, but an app would still be nice).

Ease in scheduling makes product user friendly

Pros

I like that I can get the schedules and change shifts all on my phone or tablet when I am not in the office. The schedule page is so easy to see when you need to check day by day scheduling. It is so easy to change and cancel when you need to. I also like the message board where it tells you who is late and you also get text and email notifications. The caregivers also are notified if they forget to clock in they receive a text.

Cons

I wish that the scheduling page would alert you if the caregiver didnt stay the full shift. For instance sometimes a caregiver will clock in and clock out at the same time by mistake and it will look like they only worked for 2 minutes and it is very hard to go back daily and check each schedule.

Quickly adapted to a new system because of the ease of the product.

Pros

Ease of use. You can simply do everything that you need within your company and stay completely organized. You don't have to go to many different software systems to get, for example, a copy of a caregiver's documents, schedule tasks for yourself or others, check scheduled shifts, review applicants, etc. Everything is right there for you to use.

Cons

I really can't say that there is something that I like least about this product.

ClearCare (Home Instead Senior Care)

Pros

Love the ease of this software. Monitoring the clock in/clock out process is fantastic, as well as viewing the portal notes is great. Love that you can create name tags for the Caregivers.

Cons

When transferring clients from one franchise to the next franchise (new owner buying a part of territory and inheriting clients) the log notes and ADL's will not transfer, you have to manually type all the information.

If the features worked- it would be a great product! They do t wirk

They sell it on the features - they don’t work!

Pros

Scheduling is easy to read. Overall easy to use the system. Like the Tag system. Features would be great IF they worked

Cons

nonexistent customer support. Emails sent from the software go to ‘junk mail’ no matter how many times our caregivers mark them as ‘safe’. Anyone can alter any entry in the system- how frightening is that?? No automatic time dat stamp on entries. No auto signature or even identification of who enters info into assessment and care plan Too many more to list

Simple and Effective

Pros

The scheduling and billing portion of the software is very user-friendly.

Cons

The telephony system is not as advanced as it could be. We had one customer who would spend three days a week at one child's residence and the rest of the week at the other child's residence. Difficult to find out how to turn telephony back on once turned off. Help is self-service.

Clearcare is great software

This software was super easy to use and as a start-up, it helped me get up and going faster then I would have been able to otherwise. The software is good for small to mid-sized companies, not sure how it would be for larger companies. My only complaint with Clearcare was customer service. It was impossible to get a live person by phone. They were great at responding to e-mail, but there is something reassuring about being able to pick up a phone and call someone when you are having problems. Clearcare needs to work on improving that.

ClearCare user

Pros

Software is simple to use and intuitive. Vendor seems fairly responsive to our technical challenges and inquiries.

Cons

I find building reports and finding the data fields I need somewhat confusing.

ClearCare makes my life easier!

I have been using ClearCare for two years and it has been a great relationship. The software is rich with features that make running a Home Care Agency easy and efficient. The support is wonderful. I have never been disappointed with the solutions I have recieved from the support team. I love getting the monthly updates to the new innovative features being added to the software. Everybody I have interracted with-- Support, Sales, Customer Loyalty, Billing, Leadership-- have all been good people. Obviously, there is a company culture that is progressive and attracts quality talent. The one negative I share is that this software is a premium priced product. There may be less expensive options out there. But you will not get the constant innovations, great support, and ease of use.

Cons

Fantastic experience with Clear Care!

Pros

The complete integration of all the products I need to run my business in one place and the quick response I get from the support team when I need it.

Cons

Nothing is ever perfect, and we all like to complain about something. I'd have to say that, despite the incredible number of reports and ways I can customize them, I still find myself wanting more customization and detail on some reporting, such as caregiver performance and client communication. I know, it's very specific and difficult to achieve, but you asked.

One- Stop Platform

I have been with ClearCare for a while and am very happy with my decision to leave my previous scheduling platform. What prompted the move was a lack of communication from my previous vendor. What made me choose ClearCare over the other platforms I was exploring was the fact that the system allows for my staff to be more self-sufficient, thus taking strain off my office. Before ClearCare, we were using multiple platforms for various purposes- one for scheduling, another for telephony, a website for charting visit notes, etc. The move to ClearCare has drastically cut down a lot of my time spent on administrative tasks. CC is also very responsive regarding inquiries and action items, and I love how they seek customer feedback on future planning and innovation.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.