Cliniko Logo
Cliniko

Medical practice management for healthcare practices

visit website

Cliniko Reviews

Sylvie D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Best Software for Managing your Clinic

I truly love this software manager, I can easily see at what location each staff are working in and have access to so much. The reminders are great, the appointment scheduler is easy to use. Very user friendly. Archived patients are still accessible and software has been very reliable. A high recommendation for this one if you are in the market for a clinic management software.

Pros

Easy to navigate in, I like the staff dashboard - great way for staff to stay in touch (a question or even wishing someone a happy birthday) it creates decent reports for my marketing in regards to referral sources

Cons

I wish there was more in depth reporting options or trends notifyer

SK

Stuart K.

Great Company. Great Customer Service. Great Product

I loved Cliniko when we first adopted it and I love Cliniko even more now. The simplicity of operation and the ethos of the company leave their competitors behind. In the last 6 months they’ve brought lots of new and really useful features to the system at no extra cost. Our team members are happy, our patients are happy and I’m happy.

Pros

Cliniko is very easy to set up and use. I didn’t realise just how easy until I tried a couple of their competitors. I’d been unhappy about one main issue regarding time slots. This led me to look at alternatives and I realised I had to stick with Cliniko. The system is so simple to use in comparison to other systems (a couple of the others made my head spin). One can install Cliniko and be using it...

Cons

We still have a time slot issue, but the company is helping us with it. I’ve realised that compared to the multiple issues I found with comparable systems, this is not such a big deal.

BB

Brooke B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Good program overall

Overall Cliniko was a good program with a lot of great features

Pros

Easy to learn, pretty intuitive, good tech support

Cons

It would be nice if they could come up with some way to allow only existing clients to use the online booking system (such as a login only for those that have seen you before)

MJ

Mark Jill S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Clean and Economic (Clin-iko)

My overall experience with Cliniko is that it's very easy to use. Even our therapists are saying that they have freedom because they can also control their schedule, whenever,wherever.

Pros

It's very easy to use. It's not very hard to understand. When I started, on my very first day, I already know how the scheduling works.

Cons

When exporting data from Cliniko, I hope there's a way that it's automated without requesting help from the Product Support

RM

Richmont M.

User Friendly

It really makes my life easier and manageable in timings when we are talking about booking of clients. I love how the system works easier even for the beginner, because it is very easy to understand.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very easy to use in terms of booking an appointment for the client. Very minimalist that you don't even need to select plenty of options when booking a client nor selecting a therapist.

Cons

I think the least is the messaging sections, though we know its absolutely amazing that we get that thing on CLiniko, however, I don't used that section on a daily basis.

LA

Luke A.

Great Software & A Great Company

9.5/10 for the software 10/10 for the customer service 10/10 for value for money

Pros

Cliniko is super easy to use and fast. I've used many other online booking services but Cliniko eclipses them all. The software is bloated like their competition which saves a huge amount of time on the day to day running. Customer service is second to none, with online replies in your inbox within an hr or so.

Cons

The software isn't fully matured, particularly around group sessions. Though there has been slow progress, I would have hopped it would be further down the road than where it is currently. Other packages do have a lot more flexibility with customising automated emails etc, however with flexibility comes complexity.

DP

Diana P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

So happy using Cliniko for our practice

Great, love the paperless ability and having online booking. and access to appointments from anywhere

Pros

The user experience is easy, intuitive and thorough on the business end and the clients using it to make appointments

Cons

profit from stock sales hard to gauge and not as many reports as other softwares. Integrating it with Xero for stock causes more issues.

Annie R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Cliniko has been amazing post Lockdown

Pros

Easy to navigate and logical to use. AMAZING customer service - prompt ( despite the 10 hour time difference ), friendly and have always managed to explain any issues I may be having. Very willing to listen to their users to provide enhancements and often delivered super quickly - especially evident in these Covid times. SInce lockdown was implemented they have worked so hard to provide their users with updates, Telehealth, educational webinars and training. Now we are starting to come out of lockdown Cliniko is making it so much easier allow me to implement automated extra screening checks, extra documentation to help keep me compliant and helping me communicate with my clients and build that trust and confidence in my clinic.

Cons

If it could manage subscriptions and allow routine ' in-app' payment that would be perfect - online payment has been added to some functionality during lockdown but it would be great if this is rolled out across the whole system

Cliniko: Great for physiotherapy / physical therapy clinics

Its good, as mentioned above in the pros and cons section. Overall very good experience and will/have recommended to all my friends in the same field.

Pros

1) SMS reminder (pay per 160 characters) but very useful to prevent no shows and lateness 2) ease to make or cancel appointments 3) can access anywhere using mobile/computer with internet 4) integration with accounting software eg Xero and other API 5) affordable

Cons

1) no package management 2) no ability to make % payments to contractors/locums

jc

jennifer c.

Cliniko

Excellent

Pros

Appointment scheduling is very efficient and very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. All are perfect and will recommend this to other facility

LY

Louise Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros and cons of cliniko

Overall is great for patient documentation and patient scheduling and user friendly

Pros

I like that customer service is always helpful and responsive. It’s easy to use, the functions always gets upgrades and new updates are always added, meaning the company takes feedback seriously to improve on the profict

Cons

The integration with the accounting software xero isn’t fantastic. It syncs one way only so any changes to the invocie in cliniko dojesbt get reflected automatically in xero The finance features are basic The automatic sms to patient to remind them of their appointment is a hit And miss, it can indicate the message is sent but patient didn’t receive the reminder- this is a long standing problem so hopefully they can improve the reliability this

CL

Carolyn L.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Cliniko review

Clinko is the first appointment scheduling system I have used and was very easy to learn and navigate. I would recommend it

Pros

I like the ease of re-scheduling appointments and how easy it is to schedule appointments in general

Cons

I would like to see the option added of when a note is written that, once it is saved, it auto-populates the date it is written, instead of having to manually type in the date for each note. I have seen this in other scheduling systems

Hi Carolyn! If you create the treatment from the appointment itself, it will populate the date of the appointment, as well as the date that you created the note! You can check out this screen grab for some steps! https://cl.ly/6c374f2c9481 Here is the help guide as well! It gives you all the details you may need to create a treatment note: https://help.cliniko.com/writing-patient-notes/treatment-notes/write-a-treatment-note Jason

SA

Sam A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Everything you need and more

Great product, easy to use and cloud based makes my life so much easier. Also helps the cliniko team is very proactive about new functionality to assist users.

Pros

Cliniko allows for multiple integrations to allow the users to decide what softwares they use.

Cons

Some people say that phone support isn’t great but I much prefer their knowledge base and chat myself.

LH

Lotti H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Wonderful software a must have for sports injury clinic.

fantastic service, great support, wonderful product. highly recommend.

Pros

the ease of use, the ability for it to keep our clinic running smoothly. A must have to support the clients, staff and management.

Cons

could make it so you can have certain times booked out for one type of appointment.

hm

hayley m.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, great customer support for any queries

Pros

Really easy to set up Customer support is excellent, if I have any queries- someone gets back to me on the chat straight away with a very straight forward answer. the diary is brilliant and it sends email reminders to patients, I have had 100% attendance since using this software

Cons

Nothing, its all great

AL

Andy L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent product, excellent support team

Excellent. Nothing more to say.

Pros

I am constantly delighted and really impressed with the responses I get from my many and varied questions as a new user of Cliniko. The team are uniformly brilliant ! I always get a quick, friendly and detailed response. I have never felt silly asking any question and each time the team encourages me to ask more. The more I ask, the quicker I learn. Cliniko itself is very intuitive but I still need help - I can ask for nothing more than the excellent team I am delighted to engage with via online chat at Cliniko. I really do regard the team as an extended part of our business. They are all great ! Thank you everyone for making my job easier. You are really helping our small business in these difficult times.

Cons

Cannot attach a PDF to an email. Cannot easily see in the diary which patients have cancelled their appointment.

DH

Daniel H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use for physio practice

Pros

Very simple and easy software to manage appointments and clinical notes in a physiotherapy business.

Cons

Not as comprehensive reporting in the software back end compared to some of its competitors.

GS

Gina S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Brilliant software package

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use - good value for money

Cons

Can’t think of any. I have been very happy with the product.