CounSol.com Reviews

CounSol.com

Online counseling practice management software

CounSol.com

Counsol is Great! Great Customer Service and Very Responsive to Feedback!

I looked at a number of different EHR's before choosing Counsol and it really meets my needs well for an affordable price. I'm very glad that I chose it. Customer support is great and very quick to get back to you. They are also actively engaged in adding new features regularly, and they are very open to customer feedback about possible changes/additions to the software. I like that I can sync my smart...

mediocore

Pros

customer service is good. It just takes time to have to call them, so I often avoid calling for help.

Cons

I have many malfunctions. I could be user error and not the programing, but I intended to have a program I could not make so many errors with! hoped remote feature would be optimized. i.e. an app opposed to having to use browser on phone. takes a lot of time to put in multiple secessions at once.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service. Your input, and the feedback from all of our members is vitally important to us and we always want our members to be satisfied with our service. Please contact your personal account manager, so they can address your concerns.

CounSol.com Review

Its been great, significant increase to my efficiency.

Pros

The scheduling, electronic insurance processing, notes.

Cons

Group notes are redundant. Having a section to write the group content that copies to all group members would be helpful.

CounSol review

Pros

It is very user friendly. I have also enjoyed having someone I can contact when I have difficulty or questions.

Cons

I've had some glitches in the electronic insurance filings.

Review November 2018

Pros

I like the patient portal. I really appreciate customer support. They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Cons

I would like a tutorial. I am sure I am missing features and I don't know what I don't know.

EASE OF RECORD KEEPING

THE STAFF USUALLY GETS BACK TO ME WITHIN 24 HOURS

Pros

BEING ABLE TO STORE MY CLIENT RECORDS IN A HIPPA COMPLIANT SYSTEM HAS SAVED ME A LOT OF TIME AND KEEPS EVERYTHING WELL ORGANIZED

Cons

THE CALENDAR DOES NOT LINK WELL WITH APPLE PRODUCTS

Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our services. Please contact your account manager, so they can show you how to successfully sync your calendar to your apple products. Have a great day!

Helping the helping professional

Pros

CounSol has provided my small (but mighty) therapy business with the tools to stay organized and in compliance. The customer service has been amazing and I can't thank my go to guy representative enough for his on demand assistance.

Cons

I don't like that the calendar view doesn't allow all appointments to be viewed at the same time, and instead is broken into categories of 1 hour / 45 minute.

Excellent; no comparison -and I test drove MANY.

I am a psychotherapist and neuromarketer; in the past I have owned other schedule-based and class-based businesses in addition to working in mental health; I have tried every top level scheduling software out there. I work with high end entrepreneurs and executives, and people in trauma; these are not people who can afford to fiddle around with clunky software. A stress person simply can't, a busy...

Great portal for Therapists

Great product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

I have everything available online and can access information easily.

Cons

It was not an easy product to learn and I still am having some accounting challenges

Beginner

Pros

I really like that this software allows me to input and use my current documents. It really makes the transition to the program so much easier when you don't have to get familiar with entirely new forms and documents. I also LOVE the appointment reminder feature. I am just beginning to use the software, but I believe that it will save me a lot of money by reminding clients of their appointments and also allowing them to cancel or reschedule. This allows me to schedule someone else in that slot. It's also very helpful that clients can go online to schedule appointments. Although I am not yet using it, I believe that clients will really love the access that they have to their records.

Cons

I honestly haven't had the software long enough to speak to any cons. I haven't noticed anything that can't be chocked up to the learning curve.

Incredible product and amazing customer service

From day one, my account manager at counsol has been on top of things, offering to help me with setting up my site and even personalize it for me with some forms I needed added. They have always been extremely responsive to any questions I have had and when making suggestions on how to improve the functionality I have always felt like they were listening but and have seen many updates that have addressed...

Good Product

Pros

This product is user friendly and has all the tools I need to run my practice smoothly

Cons

It would be nice if it had an app associated with it rather than just a mobile site

Amazing customer support

Especially like the privacy and pt communication elements.

Pros

Everyone I have recommended this to remarks on how intuitive the program.... “ could have been designed by Apple”

Cons

No problems not easily solved by company reps.

Good review

Good.

Pros

Easy billing insurance once it's set up.

Cons

Unable to simply upload forms and have them be formatted.

Versatile, Convenient, and Responsive

CounSol.com makes practice management much simpler and easier for the solo mental health practitioner. I enjoy that clients can schedule and cancel appointments, and that I have control around how that is done, as well as receive appointment reminders via e-mail, text message, and/or phone call. Further, being able to share (or not) documents, and communicate between sessions, with clients is a plus....

My clients love it@

My clients love how easy it is for them to book their appointments. I appreciate the ease in which my clients can move appointments around. It has reduced my no shows due to sending out reminders. This service acts as my receptionist.

Cons

As someone who has put off going to an online system, I am so pleased I finally did it with Counsol.

Pros

The absolute best part about this program is the customer support. My representative could not have been more helpful. He was incredibly prompt, thorough, and patient. He helped troubleshoot issues I had wanting to customize my forms. I also found that he was very knowledgeable about common practices in the field.

Cons

I found that not everything is as intuitive as I expected it to be. The set up was pretty straight forward, but sometimes navigating within the system can be a little cumbersome.

New satisfied user

I love being able to have clients self-schedule and love how it synchs with my calendar. I have used other programs in the past and this is by far the best client management software I have used.

Pros

I like the ease of setup and flexibility that clients have with making and changing their own appointments. I value the customer support. I love the email and text reminders for patients.

Cons

Some features are still lacking such as ability for more than one person to sign paperwork. I wish there were less notifications with set-up

Very satisfied with Counsol!

I have been using Counsol for 4 years. I could not be more satisfied with the customer service. They are very responsive to questions and requests

Pros

Ease of use and customer support

Cons

Ability to modify treatment olan

Very user-friendly software!

Overall, CounSol was the best option for me as I was starting out as a therapist. It was cost-effective and intuitive, which helped me get going after graduate school. Customer service was great and easy to access.

Pros

I appreciate how user-friendly CounSol is. I also appreciate how accessible customer support always was. Furthermore, when I needed to put my practice on hold, they presented a low-cost option to keep my records secure, which saved me so much time!

Cons

There are multiple places to put notes, i.e. from the identified client's home page, or when you click into the treatment as an addition to the session note, so at times it can be easy to put a non-clinical note a spot you don't realize.

I love Counsol and it's easy to learn

Pros

Ability for clients to make appointments and the ease of learning the process. I like that it is HIPPA compliant so the client's information is safe and you can take payments.

Cons

I need software that has the ability for two divorced parents to see appointment and each pay separately. I also need to be able to create ONE account, because right now I have Parent 1, Parent 2, and the child as clients and it's confusing. I don't like the client view though, it does seem a bit cheesy.

Excellent Software - highly recommend

I have used this software for the past 17 months after trying several others. This was by far the best in terms of affordability and number of features. Your clients have the option of having their own unique portal where they can schedule appointments, print invoices, complete intake forms and send you messages securely. Even if they don't take advantage of the portal, the program will send them...

Cons

Counsol transformed my practice!

As an independent practitioner, I am responsible for all aspects of my practice - booking appointments, billings, receipts. Counsol has completely revolutionized the way I work. The system is completely user-friendly. Clients love it. They find the appointment reminders and advance invoicing very helpful. My no-show rate has almost gone down to zero. It is so easy to set practice hours and book recurring...

Cons

Great time saver for small practices

After having used another practice management software, I changed over from therapynotes to counSol because of the patient portal which allows for online registration when you are not available for direct phone calls. The text, phone, and email reminders alone make this the system of choice for me. The additional secure journal and capabilities for online therapy really make it stand out. The main...

Cons

Tried them all, this is THE best.

I have been in the wellness industry for over two decades; I have been looking at and utilizing scheduling software even when there was just dial up! When I first found CounSol, I didn't realize what a gem it was - it was pretty good but.. the constant updates, the personal service when you have a question, the continued excellence just can't be beat. My clients have ease of confidentiality, the site...