Coviu Reviews

Shelley M.

Very pleased with the product and have recommended to many of my colleagues. All of my team are now using COVIU and have positive experiences as well.

Brett P.

Dianne K.

Cons

Some connection problems occasionally but more likely due to poor internet in remote regions than due to the application itself.

Ralph S.

I sometimes have connection problems but I think that is my internet connection not the software.

Julian W.

When used on a mobile other calls stall the session.

Elizabeth N.

4.9

Coviu in a private speech pathology practice

Initially, I was overwhelmed with the transition from 100% face to face therapy to 100% Telehealth, so whilst Coviu is a very user friendly platform, I did have a lot of questions at the beginning about hardware and reception etc. The customer service was outstanding and continues to be so. In my opinion, it is a very 'professional' branding which sits well with the type of business I conduct. Clients have also found it easy to use, following receipt of an introductory email outlining equipment checks and what to expect when logging on.

Pros

I love how professional the screen looks during the session. It's really efficient to load up the activities I wish to use during the session so they are ready to go and be able to switch from activity to activity by clicking into the active tools - it helps to keep the session well organised. The ability to play youtube videos has enabled me to engage children with social communication issues more easily and for longer. The split screen allows me to use an activity and make notes for the student on the adjacent screen. The settings menu is very easy to use so I have turned off my camera and sound, the parent has logged into the call and I have been able to observe the child without them seeing or hearing me, until I eventually turn my camera and sound on.

Cons

I wish Coviu enabled 'green screens' and the use of different backgrounds, rather than just a 'blurring' of the background, but appreciate it may be due to the fidelity and privacy features of the platform. Green screens are enormously powerful when engaging younger clients. It would be great if when using an iPad, the same interactivity enabled on a laptop or desktop computer was possible.

COVIU review

Pros

Product is simple to use and integrate with my clinical software system. No need to ask the client to download any software, simply send the link from my calendar reminder and the client can enter the meeting waiting room. Also enjoy using the whiteboard feature - very helpful.

Cons

No major concerns, although occasionally the connection was interrupted but didn't impair the meeting.

Simple and Effective

COVIU allowed us to maintain contact with our clients during the COVID19 lockdown and continues to be an important tool in our service delivery for clients who live a distance from the clinic or cannot tolerate the social engagement that face to face sessions require.

Pros

The end-to-end encryption and single URL link access have made choosing COVIU a real positive in my business.

Cons

Helping clients to gain internet strength to avoid freezing has been the only down-side, although that's common with all forms of Telehealth. COVIU is simple to reconnect and the chat feature often continues to work when the video is freezing.

COVIU is great

My patients have been happy with its ease of use and its interactive components

Pros

COVIU has been such as easy platform to use - with no download requirements for the patients/clients

Cons

I haven't come across any negatives with COVUI

So glad to hear you are loving Coviu, Paul!

Great medical software for psychology and psychiatry practices

Coviu is particularly useful for my clientele. It is easy to use and relatively secure - compared to other similar software programmes

Pros

As a clinician, I find the product very easy to use. I quite like the electronic whiteboard feature. The video quality is crisp and clear.

Cons

An occasional problem occurs with connectivity but i think that is due to problems with faulty or unstable internet connections. Not sure how to access the Halaxy calendar/schedule simultaneously with Coviu to organise new appointments with clients.

Working with Coviu

The only business problem I had to solve was to be able to communicate effectively, securely and reliably with my patients

Pros

I am not at all tech savvy but I needed to set up Telehealth because of Covid 19. I watched a webinar that presented different avenues for telehealth and I chose Coviu because I saw it as one of the most secure and appreciated the fact that it did not store data. This was important to me as I work in mental health. In mental health, it was also important that there was a facility where my patients...

Cons

I can't really comment on this as I am using very limited aspects of the product. From my solo practice perspective, there is nothing I am unhappy about.

Coviu works well for a specialist practice

A great option for video telehealth for my current and new patients, in this COVID environment

Pros

User friendly, with good quality adaptive video. The various tools are great, especially screen-sharing an application window. Patients really like to be able to see their Xrays, and access to the images often helps me in explaining what's involved in any forthcoming procedure.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. There is a general problem of elderly patients being completely bewildered by anything to do with I.T. This applies to all telehealth platforms, but is something to keep in mind.

Great product, my telehealth solution.

A professional confidential solution to telehealth video sessions with clients.

Pros

I like its many features, including a waiting room for clients.

Cons

Coviu for pelvic floor physiotherapy

TeleHealth has become a new way of life for us in Physiotherapy and I think we will continue to offer it long term. It is stable, easy and comprehensive. I wish I could use it in my public hospital work too.

Pros

Ease of use for therapist and patient Screen share Downloadable documents on the patient end

Cons

I’m not sure why the patient has to take a picture of the self as they connect. This could be an unnecessary step. Otherwise it is seamless. Some patients are fine with that though, but some baulk.

Easy, reliable, affordable

great, very happy

Pros

The interface is user friendly even for clients who don't know much about computers. The connection is usually great and it's well priced. It's easy to screenshare.

Cons

Occasionally the connection is not great and it drops out but this is rare and more a function of the internet connection rather than the software

Useful medical Telehealth Solution

It has proven useful to use COVIU during the recent COVID crisis, especially when consulting with rural patients where travel is difficult or undesirable. I will retain it for use in the same patients where their condition is suitable for Telehealth.

Pros

Easy to use software, and the ability to screen share means I can show mini "tutorials" or slide shows to patients online while talking. It is quite simple for patients to connect without having to download special software. While there is no "password" to join meetings, the fact the administrator has to allow a person to join means it remains secure.

Cons

There seem to limits to screen sharing Powerpoint slides as tutorials unless both parties are using the same web browser, but converting any shared documents to a pdf before use overcomes this limitation.

Extremely happy with Coviu.

Excellent Telehealth platform allowing me to assess and treat using the McKenzie method of physiotherapy. Allows clients to treat themselves once they know the correct movement and/or exercise to follow based on a thorough assessment. Allows clients to realise they do not always requiring hands on techniques to become pain free.

Pros

Ease of use (email link) and great video quality. The tools are very useful for exercise prescription and allow me to provide clients with something tangible to take away from the appointment. These tools also make it easier to follow up on progress and compliance. Sharing files enables us to get patients to complete outcome measures which are useful for monitoring progress. The security seems to be greater than others on the market.

Cons

The name! Too much of a COvid 19 reminder.

COVIU is critical in clinical practice

Coviu made the process of transitioning to regular tele-health and executive coaching so very easy.

Pros

As someone who is very relational, I was surprised how well tele-health works in clinical practice.

Cons

No 'cons'...provides me with all I need.

Easy and convenient

The support is fantastic. The ease of use and the flexibility of what to use it on and how is just brilliant. No need to download anything for clients.

Pros

That it is simple to use. That I can send a link to a client and they an use it on any device and its the same link each time

Cons

I don't use it as much as I had hoped, so not sure if it is cost effective.

Coviu in my audiology practice

It was easy both for me to adjust to and for my patients to use. Coviu enables me to provide a professional service.

Pros

I provide regular telehealth counselling consultations both within Australia and overseas. My patients don't have to download any software, so access is easy. I use a lot of diagrams in my consultations and I like being able to easily access and write on pdfs.

Cons

There have been no drawbacks that I have found so far.

Coviu Impressed

Pros

- Quick and easy to setup. - Very easy to utilise. - Great features eg sharing documents. - hardware agnostic.

Cons

- Some clients need to receive scheduled appointments via SMS rather than email. - great to have more than 4 people in a conversation.

Coviu in orthopaedic practice

Very good

Pros

intuitive to use, nice simple, attractive layout, share screen and annotate real time with patient

Cons

some connection problems occasionally but more likely due to poor internet in remote regions than due to the application itself.

Telehealth for private practitioner

Pros

It was easy to use. I like that I can send an email to a client with a time and length of consult.

Cons

The picture quality was not great at times, but that was probably the internet and not the platform.

COVIU excellent value

Being able to continue supporting my client base

Pros

Two screens, one of the client and one of myself. Great as clients come on at their designated time maintaining their responsibility for the session.

Cons

When used on a mobile other calls stall the session

Tele-Psychotherapy

I was very impressed and very thankful for Coviu!

Pros

I am just the friendly user who needed an easy, very user-friendly telehealth program - Coviu has been very user-friendly with helpful staff and beneficial links.

Cons

I really like the white board function but would welcome additional colour pens and maybe a print button to print directly documents on the board.

Covui in my practice

Pros

Coviu is easy to use and provides a high quality secure platform for medical consultations

Cons

Sometimes the connection can be poor but this has more to do with mobile phone reception at the patient end - hopefully will improve with 5G in the future (BTW 5G does not cause caronavirus!!!!)

Great app

Excellen

Pros

This app is easy to use and hassle-free for both me and my patients.

Cons

It would be nice if you could have more than one person in a session from different locations.