DocMeIn Reviews

Stanford Chen

Love it

Reviewed 2018-11-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Love this system because it is simple and free! Easy to use. Free Online booking. Able to send out reminders and follow up messages. I have been using it for almost 3 years.

Renee Mammone

Unreliable

Reviewed 2017-06-22

At first seemed to work well with reminding patients via email and text. Extemely easy to use and I did like that I could download each appointment to my calender but stopped working 6 months ago.

Jeremy Memmott

Fantastic scheduling tool

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Dont expect this prodcut to get you the results you want overnight, it takes time and participants, but once fully implemented this is a fantastic scheduling tool.

Dorothy Ashman

Hard to believe such a great calendar is free!

Reviewed 2013-06-05

Very, very highly recommend. I did quite a bit of research when I first decided to begin using an electronic calendar for my psychology practice. DocMeIn far surpassed every other product that I looked at, even the ones that charged a fee for their services. But what really surprised me, was how responsive their customer service was when I needed help. Once my staff realized how simple it was to check their schedules from any computer or smart phone, there was no going back to our paper schedule book.

Winston Montgomery

BEST OF BEST

Reviewed 2015-10-15

We looked for a couple of years for a positive solution to our scheduling nightmare. One day the appointment book would be in our lab, the next on someones desk as we walked through the maze of offices looking with the patient on hold. When we came across DOCMEIN the one thing we noticed was how simple it is to use, setup and even their email support for questions that most times were silly in nature. We also subscribe to the auto call back feature which calls our patients the day before their appointments to remind & confirm their appointments. We hope this program continues to evolve with new features.

Tania Vicente

Great scheduling tool!

Reviewed 2016-11-22

We love this scheduling tool! It's so easy to use. Our office has multiple providers and this allows us to divide the schedule for each provider. All of the functions (reminders, patient accessibility) make it a top choice for our office.

Steve Konkle

Great Online Appointment Book

Reviewed 2013-09-20

I only wish there was an Android app to go with it, and that it could do billing as well.

Dr. Carly Youlton