All categories

DocMeIn

Cloud based patient appointment management solution

DocMeIn Reviews

Fully capable and an excellent value

Having a tool that both practitioner and client can access booking is top of the list. We used the free version, and it really did cover everything we required to run a busy multi- disciplinary clinic.

Pros

The intuitive interface is excellent. Very easy to set up and operate. The automated client reminder emails are a boon, and integration with the Google calendar app really helps keep me on track when I'm on the go.

Cons

If only it have client health history integration available. Then it really would be a heavy hitter.

Love it

Love this system because it is simple and free!

Pros

Easy to use. Free Online booking. Able to send out reminders and follow up messages. I have been using it for almost 3 years.

Cons

The server has been unstable recently. Hard to adjust the options for online booking. Sometimes the reminder will not send.

Crashes often, no tech support

Pros

It is very very simple and offers the basic online booking feature. It also allows you to save patient data such as DOB, health card info and insurance info, contact info, etc. Works well for a desktop ONLY.

Cons

Crashes often!!! Making It unreliable. Also there is literally no tech support. There is no phone number for you to call. The site is not smart-device friendly and can only be efficiently used on a desktop. Has no capability for Intake/SOAP notes. Does not do billing. You WILL need to use another program for your business needs if you are a registered health peofessional.

Fantastic scheduling tool

Pros

Dont expect this prodcut to get you the results you want overnight, it takes time and participants, but once fully implemented this is a fantastic scheduling tool.

Cons

Integration, Integration, Integration... Although a Solid scheduling tool it severely lacks a integration for billing programs.

Hard to believe such a great calendar is free!

Very, very highly recommend.

Pros

I did quite a bit of research when I first decided to begin using an electronic calendar for my psychology practice. DocMeIn far surpassed every other product that I looked at, even the ones that charged a fee for their services. But what really surprised me, was how responsive their customer service was when I needed help. Once my staff realized how simple it was to check their schedules from any computer or smart phone, there was no going back to our paper schedule book.

Cons

DocMeIn is a stand alone product and I do not believe it can be integrated into your billing program.

Unreliable

Pros

At first seemed to work well with reminding patients via email and text. Extemely easy to use and I did like that I could download each appointment to my calender but stopped working 6 months ago.

Cons

Did not consistently send out appointment reminders to my patients or to me to sync my calender. When trying to contact docmein.com they responded once and didn't fix issue. Then never responded again.

BEST OF BEST

We looked for a couple of years for a positive solution to our scheduling nightmare. One day the appointment book would be in our lab, the next on someones desk as we walked through the maze of offices looking with the patient on hold. When we came across DOCMEIN the one thing we noticed was how simple it is to use, setup and even their email support for questions that most times were silly in nature. We also subscribe to the auto call back feature which calls our patients the day before their appointments to remind & confirm their appointments. We hope this program continues to evolve with new features.

Great scheduling tool!

We love this scheduling tool! It's so easy to use. Our office has multiple providers and this allows us to divide the schedule for each provider. All of the functions (reminders, patient accessibility) make it a top choice for our office.

Great Online Appointment Book

I only wish there was an Android app to go with it, and that it could do billing as well.