DrChrono Reviews - Page 5

ra

rishi a.

great

seamless integration, easy to use, convenient, not bulky, doesn't impede workflow, not costly, ability to eprescribe and faxing functionality

Pros

Cons

none, its great EMR system and not costly. costumer support is easy and quick to address problems. easy to use.

JM

JOEY M.

User Friendly Platform for all Healthcare needs

DAILY EASE OF THE WORK FLOW

Pros

Dr Chrono is an excellent patient care program that can fulfill all healthcare and business needs. Ability to customize templates, patient data and can even use on apple ipad / phone or android devices. Amazing technology.

Cons

There are different price levels which is great but does not allow a la carte items from the different price structures.

CP

Chanelle P.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I’ve been happy for years now.

Pros

Easy to use. Once templates are designed to fit your needs, notes are written and signed very quickly. 100 free text reminders for appointments/month with my package.

Cons

Text reminders do not always go out as scheduled because the service does not send text during certain hours of the day. My early morning patients sometimes get their text when they are walking in the door.

HM

Holly M.

User friendly and very efficient

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. The tutorials they offer are great, but it's also very easy to navigate the site yourself also. Secondly, I appreciate that it's also efficient.

Cons

My least favorite thing is that it occasionally gets turned "on" to send my patients reminders for their appointments. Some of my patients do not want notifications going to their email and/or phone, so I don't like that after a certain amount of time, the default saved information changes to "on" and they are sent reminders.

EA

Eduardo A.

Using Dr.Chrono

The software is great, non complaints whatsoever.

Pros

Medical scheduling. The only thing we use it for.

Cons

No dislike. Their software is excellent. I honestly think it is one of the best medical scheduling systems

Hi Eduardo, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you as part of DrChrono and appreciate your continued business! - The DrChrono Team

MK

Meghan K.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great for clinicians, bad for business

If I had to use it just from a clinical standpoint I would offer it in a heartbeat. It doesn't have a robust enough reporting feature to analyze performance from analytics standpoint.

Pros

From a clinical standpoint, Dr. Chrono is great. It is very customizable, easy to use, both with a computer or an iPad.

Cons

It is not possible to run billing analytics for multiple sites as desired. There is no live customer support- you can wait hours or months for a response to a problem.

Hello Meghan, Thank you for giving drchrono EHR an opportunity to serve your practice! We would like to apologize for your recent experience with our support team. 84% of support requests are responded to and solved in the first 15 minutes. In your case many other members of our team needed to be involved. We apologize for the lengthy time needed to fully solve your issue. We are dedicated to a timely...

MD

Mickey D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Much Room for Improvement

Their customer service is broken, to the point that if you have suggestions for them, they direct you to a forum where your post will be never be read by the "developers".

Pros

I think the product does a good job at collecting information, and makes it easy to store important health data for patients.

Cons

Not very good at generating reports. Does not organize data in the way that would work best for my company. Customer service is poor.

Hello Mickey, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take each and every feedback seriously, and would like the opportunity to make this right. Your account manager has already reached out to you and we would like to work with you directly to provide the appropriate training on various reports the system can generate. We would also like to mention that our developers are taking...

SB

Sara B.

DrChrono for Small PT practice

We began using DrChrono in August 2015. It has really helped us streamline our information, patients and referrals. It's easy to navigate through the program and has made our life much easier in general.

Pros

We like how the system tracks referral sources, diagnoses, payment method, etc. We like how the system sends automatic reminders. We like how the system reports ERAs and provides a transaction history for any given day. We like the use of macro buttons to help make documentation accurate and timely.

Cons

What we don't like about DrChrono is all the glitches we've been running into. For instance, our fax was working perfectly for several months then just stopped. We've contacted customer service multiple times, the problem still hasn't been resolved. We had trouble with the macro buttons not working at times. We've had trouble with pulling up previous visits for, let's say, one particular patient. We knew we saw the patient for 5-6 visits, but when pulling up the statement, it only listed one visit etc.

BO

Brian O.

Medical Practice,

If you want to go solo Dr. Chrono will get you there.

Pros

Dr. Chrono enables me to run my solo psychiatric practice both efficiently and profitable. I can change, what I want, when I want and it is easy, very easy and intuitive to use. They take care of my billing and credentialing process so all I have to do is see patients. I have experienced only good customer service and support. And when I travel internationally I can still document and prescribe for my patients. When other practitioners complain about their systems I just laugh and tell them they are getting screwed because an EHR can be functional, affordable, easy to use and customer service can be receptive to your needs.

Cons

I really have no major complaints about Dr. Chrono.

NH

Nathan H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Great product very easy to set up

DrChrono has been a great all in one solution for my office and as a sole practitioner it allows me to do everything from the schedule to intake paperwork to note taking to checkout from a single device.

Pros

I love the ability to take templates that other users have created and then edit off of those. Also like that square is integrated with it for payment.

Cons

I wish that they had an android app as well as the ios one. As it is easier to get multiple android tablets to use then spending the money on ipads.

AJ

Amanda J.

This software was a huge help in starting my own practice!

Pros

I love the billing features. It makes it really simple to do my own billing and track it. The templates are easy to customize. It takes a bit to get it all set up, but once you do, it's very user friendly.

Cons

I have had trouble with EHR certification through Medicare. I think it's because I am a chiropractic office and not a MD office.

RS

Robin S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Disappointed in product

Until we find another EHR system, we are stuck. Would not recommend them unless they got better reporting and a help desk that knows their stuff! The system goes down or has lag times ALL THE TIME during the most crucial times of the day too.

Pros

The ease of scheduling patients and aesthetics look good. We do not submit claims to insurance, so this was one of the easiest EHR systems to use.

Cons

When you have issues, you have to submit a trouble ticket. You just can't pick up the phone and speak with someone. And they are mostly on India time, so that's an issue too. The reports suck. It's hard to run a business when you don't have decent reporting. We thought they could grow with us, but we've definitely have outgrown them.

er

elizabeth r.

reliable,efficient

structured charts without paper

Pros

can connect with several devices ,very easy to maneuver through the program, the medical records are kept with meaningful use in mind , and keeping up to date with needs

Cons

i wish it could interact information with my lab, as structured info to be counted as meaningful use without having to add expensive software

LW

Levi W.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

A very expansive cutting edge web-based system with many features and options, which at times can be a bit complex. Phenomenal customer service though.

Pros

Tons of different options and features. Notes are completely customizable. Customer support is great. Being able to access my notes from anywhere there is internet access is awesome. The Ipad apps for Dr Chrono seem to work pretty well.

Cons

The note builder system is too cumbersome to use efficiently. I spent hours tweaking my notes to get them just the way I wanted, so although I ended up getting what i wanted, it took far too long to realize my ideal notes and procedures in my office. The system is not well set up for Chiropractic offices, but rather more of a traditional medical office which may have been why there was so much effort needed to get things set up. I had to create several work-arounds to make the system work for an office that sees patients more often and for different reasons than a medical office. The integrated point of sale system is not competitively priced and not very conducive to multiple visit care plans, so I had to outsource that portion of my business with a company called Fortis.

VA

Veronica A.

Efficient program

Pros

Dr. Chrono allows establishments to construct an organized work space and boasts nearly all the functions required to run a profitable and superior business.

Cons

Moderate ease of use. Options offered in a concise and direct way could be improved. If multiple users are logged in at the same time, information may have troubles saving.

SV

Simona V.

Great layout and functionality for a doctor office

Pros

Love the ipad and EHR integration. The schedule and patient billing are easy to use and understand. All of the reports are exportable and extremely useful as well.

Cons

We are optical offices so drhrono has many features that are not needed and sometimes can seem excessive. Also, we had some issues using the API however drchrono support was able to assist. It would be great if there was a customer service phone number to call into instead of always having to submit requests online.

JS

Jacob S.

Best in class

Ive been w/ DrChrono since its original launch and can honestly report that I haven't felt the need to look elsewhere. Im forced to use other systems in Hospital and Clinic settings and can not stress how well DrChrono works in comparison.

Pros

The entire front office system is incredibly easy to use. Custom Templates (put the time in and itll pay in dividends with time saved in the future)

Cons

None

SA

Samantha A.

The ability to personalize each template is a plus.

Pros

The true iPad capability through the app. The personalization is very easy and templates are easy to create.

Cons

Can be cumbersome when several tabs are open at once. Entering several lines of information via drop down menus to create templates used to be easy through cut and paste. Since a new update it is very time consuming.

LB

Linda B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

The Best

They do a great job and keep up with adding new meds to their database.

Pros

Less expensive than any other I have found Reliable Great Customer Service Intuitive menus Drug interactions on the screen

Cons

This is minor, however, I have no control over the layout of printed scripts, including font size. Nor am I able to print different scripts on the same paper. I must give 3 separate scripts for ADHD medicine, and if I print all 3 on 1 page, the pharmacist calls to say the script is unreadable.

Hi Linda, Thank you for your feedback. I see that you are currently using our free trial account which does not provide full access to all features. Please let us know if you'd like to see the product demo and upgrade to a paid plan. You can email us at ehr@drchrono.com. Best, The DrChrono Team

SO

Shelby O.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great for dental sleep medicine

Pros

This was a great product for a start up dental sleep medicine company. It was very easy to use and made it easy to bill claims, per notes.

Cons

There were not a lot of features, it is a pretty basic software. If you are looking for something more advanced I would try a different product but this was great for starting out.

EY

ERic Y.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Physical Therapist review of DrChrono

Once you learn the system it is easy to use. I have created a filing system that helps me ensure that I do not miss progress notes or re-evaluations.

Pros

Notes are easy to customize to the needs of the clinic. Billing is simple and straight forward. Notes are saved in real time so information is never lost. It is easy to access past notes and patient information.

Cons

This product is not best suited for for physical therapists. It fails to create a plan of care for patients (it does not carry forward goals, diagnosis, or the plan of care for each note under the current case). The system does not flag you for charges, re-evaluations or progress notes.

DP

Dmitriy P.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Best EMR for mobile medical practice

Excellent

Pros

Customer service ,Adaptability , billing aspect

Cons

Voice recognition, not available for Android

LP

Lisa P.

Medical Practice,

Pediatrician with 3+ years on DrChrono - Happy Overall

Pros

Custom templates are a very handy feature, takes a bit of time to setup, but well worth the time investment long-term, some doctors may not be willing to take the time initially. I also like having everything on my iPad, some doctors have to stare at computers instead of patients, but everything is fully integrated for our practice with the DrChrono app.

Cons

The app is refreshed frequently, sometimes this can cause a brief amount of downtime. Downtime is usually around five minutes, and happens at least once every couple of weeks. Sometimes this is annoying if you're working late on submitting notes.

EB

Elizabeth B.

Dr Chrono has been so user friendly and easy to take into the field.

Pros

I love the ability to customize my own templates and create forms that will work for my practice. I enjoy the sleek design and ability to use the App for easy access in the field.

Cons

Every once in while we get errors which are typically solved by clearing cookies-but it would be nice to not have that happen.

PC

Paula C.

Used other for 6-12 months

DrChrono10-30-18!

I would highly recommend DrChrono to anyone looking for a user friendly, well optioned EHR with great customer support!

Pros

I love how easily I can navigate around DrChrono! There are several ways to easily get to almost any area of a patient's chart. Whether I am in a billing section or chart section I can move to where I need to be without any issue. I also especially like the insurance eligibility feature. It is absolutely wonderful to be able to plug in the insurance identification # and have the most recent deductible, copay and coinsurance information readily available! There is also a very handy feature called "practice chat" to message the doctor while he is in with a patient if I have an urgent question or request.

Cons

I do wish there was a bit more definition in the schedule so I can see the time frames for appointments better but it's really just a small item. I can still always click on line and if it's not what I wanted I can change the time myself in the appointment window.....no worries!