All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

DuxWare Reviews

Pros

At start up the customer support has been wonderful!!! Excellent communication from all team members.

Kristi M.

Lucille H.

Read the full review
There isn't one detail that they overlook and for that I applaud them. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Duxware to all medical based facilities.

Ashley G.

Read the full review

Cons

I do not do a lot of work in this specific program as I am more clinical so I really do not have any specific dislikes.

Janelle L.

Read the full review
Administrators can give employees access to what is needed and if an employee is terminated, you can immediately deny them access to the system. I can't say enough about the system or the staff.

Mary B.

Read the full review
I've never had an issue arise that hasn't been quickly resolved, although, it's a rarity to have issues. The transition to ICD-10 I thought was going to be a problem and it was smooth without flaws.

Ashley G.

4.9

Reliable billing software for small to large clincis

The integration with Optimis EHR is splendid. This integration saves time and errors in billing, allowing staff to concentrate on more productive clinic tasks.

Pros

Streamline of Optimis into Duxware for billing. Ease of billing to insurances. Reports are numerous, efficient and very usable. Making corrections to patient info and claims is simple and quick.

Cons

Entering patient payments and applying is easy but if you need to make a change, the double entry accounting to do it is time consuming and painful. If a payment is deleted, then where the payment has been applied should be deleted as well. If a check was applied to 10 visits, then the payment for each visit would have to be deleted individually.

Excellent customer service and product

Ease of use and our AR has improved significantly. Compatibility with our EMR system since we started with them in 2009 at the same time. They built the bridge between them and we have had little to no issues

Pros

Ease of use, most information in one window. Customer service is excellent. The support team has been there since we first signed on in 2009. Everyone is very knowledgeable of the product. Updates are pretty seamless.

Cons

I guess the only con I would have is that sometimes we would like to separate out charges that have been paid from those not that we are working on getting paid.

Mary, Thanks for your review. We are happy that you like the update we have done. We are working on some new update, now that I am sure you will love.

Practice Management System Easy to use

I have used Duxware since 08/09 and have had very few issues in that time, and what issues we have had have been addressed quickly.

Pros

All the information is on the first page you enter for each patient. Then it is easy to toggle between pages as needed. You hover over information and it expands. The same support staff that was there when we implemented the system in 2009 are still my go to staff. They are so knowledgeable and friendly.

Cons

Some of the reports can be improved by making easier to get to them.

2017 BARA Review

Rep and the team are great. Wish we could find some shortcuts in the system to save some time with the billers,

Pros

Cons

More items could be automated like appointment verifications, authorizations and payment posting.

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Be sure to contact us about your questions, DuxWare automates Eligibility Requests as well as eClaims, eRemits and auto-posting of payments.

User friendly

Excellent

Pros

The ability to get around quickly and the ease of the applications.

Cons

The reporting tool. I do think training would help the people that need the reports.

Excellent Customer Service

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from DuxWare Team on all levels.

Pros

I truly appreciate the customer service. DuxWare not only is a great platform to use, but you always receive personalized customer service. I feel as if I work in the same office as them. DuxWare has great reporting capabilities with an easy to read patient ledger. I've worked with the DuxWare team for almost 4 years now and have all of our clients utilizing their software.

Cons

There is no software out there that will be perfect as each user has their preferences. I'd like to see read only access should to the database for clients of ours that have moved.

very good software

very pleased with service

Pros

service is great. Easy to use. Great Features

Cons

I wish we could be asked about certain updates.

Great Partner for our Medical Practice

We have used this system since 2011 and are very pleased with the system.

Pros

Love the scheduling functions and especially the patient communication options. It has made communicating with patients so much more efficient and effective! The program is easy to train on and use for all the basic daily functions. I also love that it integrates seamlessly with our EHR.

Cons

Some of the detailed reporting features are a little tricky to set up, but the staff is easy to contact and very helpful.

great company

Always received help with any questions asked in a timely manner and everyone I spoke with was friendly and courteous, they are always felt like family members. We have been with them for many years!

Pros

The software was easy to learn and Medical Practice was always there to help with any of our questions

Cons

there was nothing I did not like about the program

Great Company

Pros

Whenever necessary, I can always get someone on the phone who is friendly and willing to address my concern.

Cons

Nothing- we have only had great success with this company.

Exceptional software

Pros

Ease of use and helpful staff. The staff is always willing to assist with any suggestions.

Cons

I can not even think of anything. Exceptional product.

Beaches Eye Center

Awesome customer service, ready to answer any and all questions that we have regarding billing issues and technical support? We have spoken to always have a great disposition when helping us which makes our job easier and more productive. We appreciate the opportunity to work with them.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Would like to be able to customize face sheet (add pcp name, be able to add under (other changes) medications/allergies Would like a box for coinsurance Delete the defaulted G initial that prints up next to email on face sheet

Thanks for the review! We love working with your office too!

duxware review

My experiences with support have been very good. The employees are friendly and helpful. It feels like I'm talking to a co-worker. (Especially Lisa)

Pros

ease of use

Cons

The patient statements do not offset a debit when there is a credit on another date of service.

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help in anyway we can! Give our support team a call about your statement questions. I bet we can help!

This One is Different

Its easy to navigate and the support staff is AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE in their own product. I left Athena Health to get back in control of my data and finances.

Pros

The support staff is available for all my questions. Everyone in the office knows how to help me and if I have a request they are very receptive to those requests.

Cons

Thanks for the review Mario. We are so happy to have you are back with us!

Duxware

Pros

I feel the product is very user friendly

Office Manager

Completely satisfied with DuxWare staff friendly and always helpful and always solves any problems I may have.

Pros

Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over.

Cons

Thanks so much for the review. It is always nice to speak to you!!

Duxware System

I chose Duxware for our Management Software for so many reasons, but the main one was the support we received from them throughout the changing process. From the start with the programmers, who customized the system to meet every need we presented, to the trainer(s) who were very knowledgeable, kind and patient while teaching our staff and management throughout the process, it was simply outstanding....

Product Service

Pros

Duxware is easy to learn, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful solving our issues

Cons

Not user friendly with making adjustments always contacting customer support.

Love Duxware

Duxware is the best investment our office has made! Our transition from a large practice to a solo practice would not have happened without them.

Pros

Customer service

Cons

None

Thanks for the review! We are very happy to have you as our customer.

Dr Craig Landwehr review

Phone calls answered by a real person! We have been extremely satisfied with Duxware since we began using it in early 2013.

Cons

Thanks for the Review Jamie!! We are always happy to help our customers.

Use of software

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Very good support from company

Cons

Changes made often. System down occasionally

Excellent product and service

We have always found Duxware to be extremely user friendly and appreciate the excellent customer support that we receive.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help!

We easily used Duxware to bring our revenue cycle management back in house.

Our A/R went from totally out of control to within industry standards within a few months.

Pros

Ease of use, straightforward reports, outstanding customer service. Never a delay in obtaining assistance, and always an honest answer that worked. Very reasonable price for what is offered.

Cons

The fanciful name and logo may serve to cause potential customers to not fully investigate the serious robust attributes of this outstanding product.

Very Accomidating!

Our pediatric medical company uses DuxWare for scheduling, appointment reminders and billing purposes (just to name a few). Every month DuxWare continues to evolve and update their software to fit the needs of its clientele based on our input and requests. The staff really cares about our opinions. They are always there to help train or instruct us as needed on proper usage, efficacy, and new updates....

Cons

Mollie we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Providing relevant tools for practices both large and small is our job. The high level of support you receive when you call us is our goal and we strive to achieve that every day.

Duxware Review

I am 100% satisfied with Duxware. On the very rare instance I have had an issue or a question, a quick phone call to their offices almost always gets me resolution to whatever I need immediately and if not immediately their follow-up to my issue is always extremely prompt and I don't have to make multiple repeat phone calls for an answer. Their customer service is excellent!! The experience...

Cons

Thanks Nancy for your review of DuxWare. Your kind words are an encouragement for us every day. We look forward to working with you and your staff for years to come.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.