TriMed Complete Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.92/10

Reviews by rating

The ease of customization of documents is great. The support with this company is the best of any we work with.
I most mention the impeccable customer service TriMed has to offer. They truly want their customers to be happy and go above and beyond helping create a better work flow for the office.
The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area.
I had a hard time with the patients we were sending links to. I believe more than anything the patients were using old technology that was not able to support this software.
Sometimes I forget that it is not human and can't understand why it can't do whatever I might dream up. No really it is very practice specific.

LA

Lee Ann S.

Service, Service, Service

we have been with them nine years and would never consider changing. i know of other practices that have switched systems...i can not imagine. once the purchase is made, the system is in your office, and you have been trained, its all about the service. do you get immediate response, is the company upgrading its product and looking ahead, can they fix an issue that your individual office is having, etc. those are the most important questions and you can not get any better service than trimed. some of the people that trained us initially still work for the company so we know them, they know our office, our goals, our layout and workflow. it is helpful when you need a question answered, or a problem fixed.

Pros

We like the software as it is easy to use. our new hire doctors have commented that the ehr was user friendly, and intuitive, and it doesnt take them long to get up and running. but lets face it, all electronic health record systems are designed to record health records. the thing about using this software is the company's dedication to service. it is far and away the best. i can get someone on...

Cons

if i have to pick something, and this may be just me, but the reports can be complicated to set up. its easy enough to get help on the phone, and i like that i can get a report on just about anything that i want it's just sometimes i have trouble picking the right field to get me the statistic that i want.

JG

Johna G.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Awesome software for client engagement

Wonderful software and even better support team. I would recommend this product and company to any medical group out there. They truly care about your practice.

Pros

This software has increased my client engagement by more than I could ever expected. Automated messaging is flawless and my clients love it. Their patient portal is the best I’ve ever seen. Customer support is the best I’ve experienced in the industry.

Cons

I was hesitant about the price at first but the increase in client engagement has more than made up for the cost compared to my previous software. After a month or two of use I realized it is perfectly priced for all the features they offer.

HM

H. Matt S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Long Time User

Before I used TriMed I was on some nice paper charts but by using their EHR and office management softward (E-Medsys) I was able to reduce my staff and streamline office efficiency. Everything at all times was at our finger tips so that we were able to investigate and solve queries in real time without resorting to lengthy dives into the "bowels" of the software. The EHR software is very intuitive, well laid out, simple to use.

Pros

Electronic Health Records can be the bane of the practicing physician. So many are nothing but a multitude of check boxes and take as much time to fill out as to actually see the patient (or so it seems). Trimed, which I have been using in one iteration or another since 2002, allows the user the flexibility of text while allowing the user to determine the # and frequency of the more standard scripted boxes. The text is infinitely flexible with the use of add on sub-notes. The office management module is intuitive and easy to use and was extolled by my staff to colleagues in other offices. I have always found the support I receive from TriMed to be as good or better than any other piece of hardware or software I've ever purchased.

Cons

The superimposed monitoring for key performance parameters was difficult for me to set up and understand but I think that some of this is due to my having a small office and being reliant on my own abilities (not the greatest).

JS

Jolene S.

Dream EHR

It is amazing to have access to our system by cloud anywhere I go. I love being able to e-prescribe easily. Also, the e-prescribe automatically links patient's insurance without our clinic even putting that information into the system. I would recommend this product to any practice (big or small) as it is truly a great product backed with some of the nicest staff you will ever meet.

Pros

We got lucky and chose the best EHR for our small practice back in November. Most of our population is pediatric and the templates are perfect for well visits and sick visits. Trimed was great about customizing the system for what we wanted and needed for our patients. We were able to train and launch Trimed Complete within a month's time all by zoom with the amazing guidance of Trimed's team. Even though our practice was small, they always made us feel important and like a priority. Once we were up and running we have had great support from their IT and they have gone above and beyond to help us as we have added staff to our clinic. If I was to ever start my own clinic, I would be absolutely confident knowing that I have the choice of this EHR.

Cons

I have 0 complaints. Everything that I wanted to be changed, the staff was able to customize towards my needs.

SK

Sharon K.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

SO glad we chose TriMed's e-Medsys for our practice!

Pros

The customer service is absolutely superb! The system is easy to learn, very functional and supported by an amazing team of professionals. None of the people in our practice as computer "geeks" so having people help us out so well from the get-go is wonderful. We are able to implement changes with just a phone call and have truly made this system "our own". We looked at many systems and none were as pediatric oriented as e-Medsys can be and we will not be looking for another system!

Cons

Reports will do great things but sometimes it is harder for us to figure out how to set them up ourselves. But TriMed always will do them for us and save them so we can use them in the future. Otherwise cannot think of any downsides to using this system!

MW

Melissa W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

E-Medsys

I cannot imaging entering into all of the current quality programs without this software. The reporting features are very customizable. The customer service that we get from our vendor with this software is exceptional.

Pros

The functionality of this product is not limited. The ability to customize to meet the needs of the changing payment models is without a doubt crucial. The ability to connect quality clinical staff directly to the clinician has saved us time and effort. The customer service that comes with this product is still individual and not so big that you have to wait for days for help. This product is hands down the most forward thinking EMR and team that I have seen.

Cons

The most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area. But our vendor has made it pretty easy for us to connect to other users.

JS

Jennifer S.

Masters in Pediatric workflow

They have been fantastic to work with. My team always receives the support we need and they are quick to implement our requested changes.

Pros

We could not function without a Pediatric specific EHR. Since implementing TriMed, our nursing workflow within the practice has improved drastically. Administering immunizations and medications are a breeze and we can have multiple team members in each chart at the same time. Family charting is a godsend for Pediatrics!

Cons

Getting our custom immunization schedule into the system took some work. It’s just necessary setup on the front end that has to be done. TriMed worked with us on this to get our custom practice schedule loaded into their system.

NN

Nancy N.

Trimed Review

I highly recommend Trimed Complete. They customize for your practice needs. They are constantly updating to make your job easier.

Pros

Their response time. I don't have to open a ticket and wait 24-48 hours to hear from someone. Someone helps you very quickly. If they can't fix the issue right then, they keep you posted on the status of the issue.

Cons

I miss the user conferences. Maybe they could set up Zoom. The Tuesday tips are very helpful, but I am more of a hands on face to face person.

VT

Victoria T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Company to Work With

Our experience has been great. I would recommend Trimed for any practice!

Pros

Trimed has been wonderful to our practice. What makes trimed the best in my opinion is the amazing staff they have behind the scenes. They have been wonderful to us.

Cons

Certain features can be confusing but again with the help of their staff they made it easy to learn.

DJ

David J.

David vs Goliath

Their service is incredible. Top rate for helping us on board and keeping us satisfied. I'm not certain we would have received the same service from another EHR provider.

Pros

Ease of use and speed at which TriMed support responds to questions.

Cons

That is hard to say. No software does everything that you would like, but with TriMed, it covers a lot of what we were looking for at a lower cost.

AS

Alan S.

e-Medsys review

Our overall experience has been excellent. We are well supported. With the ever changing environment in health care (like Meaningful use, newer pay for performance programs, ACO's etc) it have been essential for use to have software and support that can support us as we adjust to these changes.

Pros

We were an early EHR adopter and went through the process of choosing an EHR in 2005. The greatest Pro for e-Medsys is it's customization. We have been throughly impressed with the functionality and the ability of the product to meet our needs and change with us. Documenting visits is very efficient and the reporting abilities are robust. The system also has full functionality for prescription...

Cons

There are a few very large EHR systems on the market that many larger health care systems use. e-Medsys has a smaller client base so it is not as well know nationwide.

HB

Heidi B.

Great Product!

We run a pro-bono clinic for underserved individuals in low-socioeconomic regions, and they have been quite generous to help us with our programs. They have been very responsive to our questions and worked with us to get a program that would fit our needs. The software was very easy to implement, which was important because we have a volunteer base to help with treatments, and the therapists & students needed to learn quickly. We've had little to no issues with learning the system, even with those individuals who are not very tech savvy. The transition to telehealth has been relatively easy using TriMed- It's been extremely important during COVID-19, since all of our pro-bono treatments are now taking place online.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive to use, and our occupational and physical therapists easily learned to use it. We have had wonderful support for any questions or issues we've had, and I have been amazed at how quickly they responded. They have been able to customize our forms to fit us- exactly how we wanted, and have been very responsive to any further modifications we needed. There were also no upcharges, which is great.

Cons

This software seems to be very flexible, so any forms or features that we didn't have right off the bat, they were able to assist us in putting in place.

AV

Amy V.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Highly Recommend

TriMed has provided us an EMR for documentation and e-prescribing for our telemedicine solution. I have worked with this company at a much larger scale for EMR, practice management, billing, and scheduling in a previous position. I will always choose TriMed for my software solution because they are reliable, adaptable, respond quickly, provide efficient solutions, and their customer support and super friendly staff cannot be replicated by anyone.

Pros

The TriMed platform is very user friendly. Every physician I have trained on this platform has raved about it's adaptability and ease of use. Furthermore, there is so much customization that can be done which is just not available with any of the other larger named technology companies out there.

Cons

For our current needs, this platform has everything that we need to conduct telemedicine patient care thoroughly and efficiently.

CC

Chad C.

e-Medsys software review

My experience overall has been outstanding! I highly recommend the tools and the team members at TriMed. They are our partners. They truly desire to see us succeed and I am confident that if you work with them you will experience a group committed to your success as well.

Pros

It is extremely robust and the customizability of the pediatric templates has appealed to my providers. We make changes when we need to and the staff at TriMed are happy to implement these changes. They have helped us integrate our website with the software and patients can book appointments online. This feeds right into our EHR. The practice management system can run any report I desire and the staff at TriMed are willing to help me set this up just like I need.

Cons

Nothing really, at first the reporting feature in the practice management system was a bit overwhelming but the more I worked with it and sought the help of TriMed staff the more comfortable I have become. There are a host of reports I can run that allow me to know the number of visits each month, how many new patients we saw, our charges versus payments, number of no shows, and a host of other things that are helpful as I seek to manage and help an independent practice grow and thrive.

LG

Linda G.

Amazing support and product

Over the many years we have used this product and company it becomes more evident each year how well the software and support is. The support from Trimed is amazing and the product itself makes our day to day a smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use, features and support. Constantly evolving.

Cons

I don’t have any cons about this software or company.

SM

Steven M.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Robust system with excellent support

Pros

System is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow. We are currently using the system on a cloud based server which has been very robust and secure. Since that transition several years ago I would never go back to a local server based system. Support has been excellent. The company has implemented many "feature requests" that we have submitted over the many years we have been using the system - they really listen.

Cons

The reporting functions are robust and extremely customizable. This results in needing to review long lists of potential fields to choose from as filters or to report on. Sometimes the descriptors are a bit vague leading to some confusion about how to set up the report as I desire. However, Trimed support staff have been very helpful in working through the issues.

AL

Alison L.

TriMed: Try Amazing!

Within our first month, the turnaround for our reimbursement rates and payments from insurance companies increased immediately. Because we were already using the patient management software, the EHR system integrated beautifully. As indicated above, our working relationship with TriMed and its staff has been unmatched. We love their staff and are so thankful and grateful for a smooth transition from paper charting to an electronic system.

Pros

Our favorite feature of the software is its customization. Working with TriMed's staff is easy, enjoyable and effective. Questions are answered quickly and clearly and the entire working relationship - from initial conversation to development to implementation and then its continual evolution, communication, accessibility and support has been provided at a gold-star level.

Cons

The initial interface felt a little dated, but with recent updates, this has improved significantly.

JF

James F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The Best EHR hands down!

Outstanding. I would recommend every practice from small to large to utilize TriMed because it is great, customizable product with GREAT PEOPLE throughout the company. I'm happy to shout their praises from the rooftops to anyone who wants to listen

Pros

This EHR is totally customizable for your practice. We had 100% input from start to finish to implementation to daily use. We designed the workflow of the EHR to match our workflow in the office. The customer service throughout has been unparalleled by any service I have experienced across all service types. TriMed cares, and works hard to provide an EHR the way you need it for your practice. "No" was rarely ever heard during development. The display is intuitive and fresh. The e prescribing is seamless. The mobile app is improving weekly with new features being added, and e prescribing from the mobile app is coming.

Cons

There is nothing to be dissatisfied with regarding this EHR.

SH

Shae H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Trimed more than meets our expectations....customer service is beyond compare

Our patients love their patient portals, ease of online scheduling, ease of new patient paperwork. My front office staff loves the efficiency of our software!

Pros

Trimed is quick to answer any question/problem. You get to speak with a REAL person quickly and I feel they genuinely care about doing the best by their clients.

Cons

I feel like the things I have not loved, they were able to change for me as soon as I brought it to their attention.

MC

Mark C.

Easy to Onboard

They are quick and responsive to our feedback. Their staff is not only super knowledgeable, but kind and warm.

Pros

It is intuitive in the flow of the note. I love the pre-populated advice that you can click on to give to patients so you are not saying or writing the same thing hundreds of times. I also love the end of visit summary where I can message the family with anything personally pertinent to their child as well as the ease of use of the portal email tool.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few too many clicks to click to get something done, but that is minor.

VD

Veronica D.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Robust PM and EHR package

From a billing company perspective, the ability to customize the reports, interfaces and EHR for each of our clients allows us to serve our clients to the fullest.

Pros

The system is easy to set up, and easy to use. The reporting is superb, if you can dream it up, you can make it happen with report builder! And if you get stuck, the Trimed support team is always there to help make your report a reality. As a billing company, the ability to interface our clients with their hospitals is such a great tool.

Cons

No real cons to speak on! When I find areas that I think need to be improved, I send my "suggestions" to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the devs to consider!

CK

Christy K.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent product, reasonable price

While the product already has many features that our practice needs, when we find there is a need that is not currently met, TriMed is extremely open to developing additional features that our practice needs. What truly sets TriMed apart from their competitors is their customer service. They constantly go the extra mile for their customers and always with a smile.

Pros

This product has a robust set of tools for medical practices do everything from scheduling, visit documentation, billing, reporting, document management, etc.

Cons

There is nothing to mention because every time we found that we needed something the software doesn’t have, TriMed has been willing to work with us to meet that need.

DR

Deanna R.

Trimed Complete Review

Pros

I have been using Trimed for over 5 years now, and it has been great! They are reliable and always willing to help whenever we have a question or offer a suggestion. I used a previous EMR system before this, and Trimed is a lot more user friendly. We are thankful for their support team who is always there to answer questions!

Cons

Everything works great for us, no cons!

WH

William H.

Very Happy with our Choice of TriMed

From the very beginning, they have been there to increase our success. This was our first time opening our own clinic, myself as a physician and my wife as office manager, and TriMed went above and beyond to explain things to us. As we are growing and understanding the practice more, they continue to change things for us as needed.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease of this software in my documentation. When I have an issue or a question or even a change needed, I can get in touch with someone in support quickly and they get right on changing it or improving it for me.

Cons

There is not an obvious flaw to list here. We have had some things that have been wrong at times, but it is almost always a quick fix via an email to support or a phone call.

AH

Angie H.

A True Vendor Partner!

Pros

If you're looking for a software vendor who will treat your relationship like a valued partnership, TriMed fits the bill. Their product is easy to use, customizable, and the support is excellent. They will take the time to learn the workflows in your practice, and then adapt the system to meet your needs. We've been clients for years and enjoy our relationship with their team.

Cons

Overall we've been very pleased with their product. When we have issues, it's nice to call and have someone answer the phone to provide assistance.