TriMed Complete Logo

TriMed Complete Reviews - Page 2

AH

Angie H.

A True Vendor Partner!

Pros

If you're looking for a software vendor who will treat your relationship like a valued partnership, TriMed fits the bill. Their product is easy to use, customizable, and the support is excellent. They will take the time to learn the workflows in your practice, and then adapt the system to meet your needs. We've been clients for years and enjoy our relationship with their team.

Cons

Overall we've been very pleased with their product. When we have issues, it's nice to call and have someone answer the phone to provide assistance.

JG

Jessica G.

User-friendly medical software

Pros

Features that I really appreciate about this software are how easy to understand and user-friendly it is as well as being practical and customizable to your medical environment and needs. The customer support, set up, and instruction are excellent!

Cons

I have been using this software for over 2 years now and have to real cons to report. Anytime our practice had an issue, their software team was right there ready to create, fix, or make any adjustments needed. TriMed's on-going, excellent customer support team gets rid of any cons!

BK

Beth K.

TriMed Conversion

This product has helped to improve the amount of time our patients have to spend in the office. They are now able to complete all forms for their visits in their own home before arriving in the office. I most mention the impeccable customer service TriMed has to offer. They truly want their customers to be happy and go above and beyond helping create a better work flow for the office.

Pros

TriMed is a very easy to use. All the applications are pretty self explanatory.

Cons

The conversion from our old system to TriMed has been the most difficult. This is solely due to the information given to us from our old system.

JI

Jenny I.

Fantastic Customer Service

Pros

Extremely customizable to your specific clinic. Employees are very responsive to your requests. Changes are implemented in a timely fashion.

Cons

Implementation was made much easier by preparing as much as possible beforehand. I also recommend having the team come to your clinic when you go live, they can make changes on the fly which makes the transition smoother.

DP

Dedra P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

What a way to step up to the plate when healthcare is in the most need!

Had a great experience overall. Implementation team was awesome, and tech support was very quick to help with anything I needed. The company checked in on me periodically seeing how we were doing was a blessing as well!

Pros

This product was easy to implement and learn for the general use we were using it for. It was easy to enter patients onto the schedule and get throught the telehealth visit.

Cons

I had a hard time with the patients we were sending links to. I believe more than anything the patients were using old technology that was not able to support this software. My practice is 75% medicare, and some of my patients use hand me down phones that are several years old. I don't feel like it was any thing that was wrong with the software though.

LC

Leanna C.

Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

TriMed's software is very intuitive and easy to use, even for people who are not the most tech-savvy. The software covers all the aspects of running a practice - EHR, practice management, patient portal, etc., etc. Support staff goes above and beyond to customize the software to fit your practice's workflow needs; also available at all hours to help in case of issues/glitches.

Cons

PM is slightly less intuitive to use than the rest. But easy enough to learn.

KH

KATHLEEN H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Sorry to end this software

Pros

Customer support and ease of use. Any problems were always addressed promptly

Cons

Not a lot to share here. TriMed filled all of our needs at the time.

Best of luck in your retirement, Kathleen! We greatly appreciate your partnership over the past 15+ years.

LB

Laura B.

TriMed EHR/PM Review

I have been impressed with the continued upgrades to this system with additions that I didn't even think we might need. The company has always been quick to assist if I need any help in customizing the system.

Pros

The customization of this software is very user friendly. We love that it is not a "EMR in a Box" and it is able to fit our work flow.

Cons

Sometimes I forget that it is not human and can't understand why it can't do whatever I might dream up! No really it is very practice specific.

CH

Charlotte H.

Trimed Experience

Trimed's responsiveness to meet our organization's EHR needs have been quick and thorough. The training we received and follow-up to minor issues we faced as we rolled out the use of this system was remarkable. I have recommended this system to other healthcare providers for use in their organization.

Pros

The ease of scheduling. The ability to have our notes customized to meet the needs of our organization. The ability to have notes, orders, etc., be selected with one click saves a lot of time when meeting with patients.

Cons

If there could be a way to set reminders to myself to perform follow-ups or other tasks for patients, that would be a great feature!

AH

Amr H.

TriMed in Pediatrics

Pros

Easy to use to to train people and staff, user friendly to schedule a patient. Easy to complete sick or well visits. Logging immunization is easy, well organized EMR and pediatric friendly. Great costumer support and I can't stress enough how great is their support.

Cons

We are working with the TriMed team to make it easier to schedule siblings and to generate the grantor information to the new siblings that has same insurance.

JH

Jamette H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

good value and easy to use.

I have been extremely pleased with the product and the customer service that I have received for the past 15 years with using TriMed technologies. It is wonderful to be able to call and speak with someone who recognizes who you are and who knows your system.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of use and efficiency. I now use Epic at a new job and it is expensive as well as more cumbersome to use.

Cons

Customization of templates is time consuming.

SB

Shana B.

A company of Excellence

So I just spent the past week in extensive training and one word to describe this company ..... Exceptional I spent 8 hours a day for 4 days learning this incredible system. I left there with so much knowledge and excitement, about this system and how it could serve our practice for years to come.

Pros

Functionally, how the entire systems works together.

Cons

haven't found anything at this point >>>

HT

Holleigh T.

Help when we needed it!

Just a few weeks into the pandemic we reached out to TriMed for help with a telehealth program. [sensitive content hidden] had us set up and ready for patient appointments within a few weeks and our provider was "seeing" patients. The customer service has been very responsive. We owe a lot to TriMed! Thank you!!

Pros

This product is so easy to use. The customer service is fast and efficient. The price is right. Our patients find it easy to use also.

Cons

I have not found any "cons" to TriMed.

SF

Sheila F.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Trimed ACTUALLY cares

Pros

Customer service. Response time is quick. They work on issues quickly.

Cons

Anything that I don’t like they can usually fix. I don’t like that allergies is not visible at all times. You have to click on patient name to see this.

LM

Lauren M.

TriMed For The Win

TriMed was incredibly easy to work with. They wanted us to be satisfied with the product and made all sorts of adjustments until they got it just right for us. They continue to address any issues or new ideas we have quickly and effectively.

Pros

TriMed was easy to learn and intuitive to use once you know your way around. Scheduling is easy and you can view all appointments in an organized way on even the most chaotic day. Filling out paperwork on patients is quick, allowing for more time to be spent elsewhere.

Cons

Nothing! I have enjoyed all aspects of TriMed

SM

Skyler M.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

e-Medsys

Pros

I agree with the other posted reviews that this system is excellent. We particularly like that we can customize templates; the process is very easy. This system is a gem, and the best element is that the customer service is truly exceptional.

Cons

nothing that any other EHR also has as problems

JH

Josey H.

Highly Recommend

I think this is my favorite part. Trimed is responsive and the software is easily customizable to what is needed for our practice.

Pros

I think Trimed is so easy to use. It just makes sense. Even if I don't know how to do chart something or find something in a chart, I am always able to figure it out because of how self-explanatory the system is. I also love that it is easy to communicate within a patients chart and things are almost never lost or forgotten because of this.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about the software.

DD

Danielle D.

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Excellent EHR

Pros

TriMed’s customer service is unbeatable. We have the option to call or email their support team when we need help and they are always very pleasant to speak with. The digital check in tool is robust and saves us a countless amount of money not having to print out patient forms for each visit.

Cons

Setup and implementation took around 10 weeks but they fronted that lead time to us. They use that time to learn your practice workflow and customize forms/templates so the wait is well worth it.

JW

Janet W.

Happy Customer

I have the privilege to work on many different EMR systems. TriMed Complete is hands down one of my favorites.

Pros

The software has been extremally thought out in all aspects from checking patients until the claim is paid. the system is very easy to navigate and user friendly for providers and billing staff.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this system.

SC

Sarah C.

10/10 would recommend!

Pros

Trimed has made our EHR very user friendly! There are so many cool features, and they are always coming out with new updates that enhance the software. My favorite thing is that they are always so willing to help. If we have a question or a request, they are right there to make it happen!

Cons

Nothing! It is easy to learn, and Trimed is awesome!

AJ

Angela J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

The ability of this system to be customized to the needs of our organization were great

Pros

Customization of system to meet our organizations specific needs and the ease of use. It is very intuitive

Cons

there is nothing at this time that I would say I do not like

SS

Samantha S.

Easy to Use, All Inclusive and Reasonably Priced

VERY Positive. Five stars across the board

Pros

The software suite is easy to use, and we quickly learned it. I love that the platform is all-inclusive and customizable based on our needs.

Cons

Nothing to complain about, it's exactly what we need for our practice.

HM

Heidi M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

TriMed is an easy to use, customizable EHR.

Pros

The ease of customization of documents is great. The support with this company is the best of any we work with.

Cons

Reporting can be difficult at times. Support however helps ease this.

ck

christelle k.

Trimed

really good. I would choose this over epic any day!

Pros

How easy it is to navigate, the help desk is always ready to help with any software issues

Cons

sometimes as they are changing and bettering this product, it can be slow.

JP

Jeri P.

Exceptional product/service

This company provided a service to our Pediatric office when we felt much uncertainty in our day to day business. It has gone great and we could not be happier.

Pros

The product is wonderful. We learned it and used it within 24 hours of gaining access and have had little to zero problems and I am certain any of the problems we had were user error.

Cons

Honestly nothing to dislike. Learning was easy and fast!