EZBIS Logo
EZBIS

Chiropractic-specific practice management and EHR software.

visit website

EZBIS Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.03/10

See full reviews by rating

I like that it is user friendly and easy to use. The customer service is spectacular, helpful and goes above and beyond to help.
Ease of use of product and the yearly service contract is well worth the money for the extra free services that save money in practice as well as ongoing free upgrades in software.
It has already begun to save me time and energy, and I know it will provide more of that the more I learn all the features. Overall, I could not be more pleased.
The inability to use the automated messaging because we have call lists that cant be excluded.
Often when there is an update another problem occurs or something has changed that is cumbersome. We have used EZBIS every since it was a DOS program.
Only downside is we have a cash practice and cannot give a HCFA receipt on the day of service right to the patient.

CT

Chris T.

Great Value!

Pros

Customized to my practice. Customer service is great! Easy to use!

Cons

Need more web based trainings to go over updates, and shortcut review for faster use. Software is able to do so much more than what I use it for. Would like more trainings to review all of the programs abilities.

AS

Ashleigh S.

EZ Business

Pros

How affordable and easy it is to use. How I can choose what systems I am going to need for my practice instead of getting something I will never use in buisness. I am a cash based business, so it fits.

Cons

I am not sure yet. I am very happy with the product and would recommend some improvement if need be

CB

Chris B.

Medical Practice,

Have been using their software since June of 1992.

Pros

Complete in what you need to keep office on track and compliant. Easy to use and logical. The vendor has kept me informed of all the changes I need to make in my EHR, Meaningful and ICD-10 issues.

Cons

No real complaints at this time, they have served me well for over 23 years.

CO

Christina O.

Medical Practice,

Easy to use, affordable and always improving

Pros

The ease of use with insurance tracking and outstanding balances. Ability to personalize EHR to our own verbage and consistent software updates.

LP

Lucineia P.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

ezbis has become an essential platform for my massage therapy space

so far my experiences with the software have been very satisfactory. scheduling appointments with automatic reminders, patient self-check-in has pleased patients a lot and has brought more credibility to the company.

Pros

what I like most about ezbis software is the integration of the client with their consultations, providing a personalized way to each one's agenda, and in return, it streamlines our work

Cons

I don't even have a negative point at the moment. the system was developed specifically for the chiropractic professional they studied while taking care of our needs.

aw

andrew w.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Middle of the Road

Pros

Ease of navigating through the schedule.

Cons

The software is application based and not web based.

Hey Andrew. We appreciate the review. Perhaps you are not aware, but EZBIS offers both an on-premise, server-based application and also a cloud-hosted version. Many customers prefer the locally-installed software so that they have complete control of the patient data. Others prefer the convenience of cloud-based software. So, we offer both!

Amber S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Not impressed

This was the first EMR I'd ever used, and there are only two I would recommend less than this.

Pros

Basic functionality (like scheduling and posting charges) was pretty easy.

Cons

Financial reports are unimpressive and often lack information. Sometimes a report will provide different values if you run it twice (same criteria). Often unpaid claims aren't listed on the unpaid claims report. Customer service is mediocre. Not cloud-based.

We're sorry that you found the reports to be lacking. We offer dozens of different types of reports so perhaps you did not find the best report(s) for your purpose. EZBIS does offer both an on-premise software package and a cloud-hosted model. Contact us for more information about both the reports and how to host the EZBIS software on our cloud servers.

JW

Julia W.

THE BEST SOFTWARE FROM BEGINNING TO RETIREMENT. EZBIS DOES IT ALL !!!

The professionals at EZBis truly care about their clients success and work over and above to secure such. The software is focused for the Chiropractic clinic and the support given by the company to each client is beyond compare. My experience with EZBis has existed since 1989 as I have used their software personally in 5 different clinics operating as Office Manager. I became an EZBis Certified...

MB

Mindy B.

Medical Practice,

Awesome software for chiropractors!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. The program is easily manipulated to perform any task, test, adjustment type, etc.

Cons

Nothing! The software is great and the customer assistance is wonderful!

JH

Jim H.

Medical Practice,

Longtime user and very satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use. The program is stable and consistant. The sales staff is very helpful and not pushy. The new ICD 10 stuff is great.

Cons

No Complaints. Sometimes it takes a while to get a tech on the phone.

DL

Devan L.

Medical Practice,

Staff very friendly. Calls back quickly. Always extremely helpful.

Pros

Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Product is easy to use. Quick, easy updates.

Cons

Sometimes the wait time is lengthy, but very seldom.

GH

Gabrielle H.

Weve been using EZ Biz for YEARS, and have had very little problems!

let me tell you that getting online help from EZ Biz has always been very easy to do.

Pros

This software is easy to use! Ive tried others, and found EZ Biz to be much less complicated; requiring many less steps to get the same thing accomplished.

SJ

Susan J.

I'm in practice today because of EZBIS....I would not have been able to cope without it and them.

The software itself is sufficiently complex to cover all the issues but is straight-forward and essentially easy to use. The remote access feature is surprisingly comforting in that it makes it certain that the issue is seen by the rep and makes instruction in how to do or not do it (whatever the issue is) again. The most valuable part of EZBIS is the support staff, far and away! They know their product inside out, are very gracious when dealing with a confused customer, never fail to make sure the issue is resolved to full satisfaction and that no other issues are lurking over the horizon, and have a light heart ( which in and of itself reflects very well on EZBIS management and their staff training program ...including sales staff training, BTW).

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

EZ Bis Review

Pros

I liked that they had a web based version of this software, and it was easy to use and had lots of features.

Cons

Like most office softwares there is a learning curve to know how to use all the features

JJ

Jana J.

Medical Practice,

Real People! Great Customer Service!

Pros

I get to talk to real people and access to phone tech support. Software is virtual not just downloadable and flexible for the chiro/nutrition practice and custom note-taking for muscle testing.

Cons

setting up custom documents was a little challenge but at least it was possible w this software vs others

LP

Laurie P.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Phenomenal Customer Service !!!

I have been with EZBIS for almost 9 years now and I must say I am always impressed with their level of customer service. Whether I call about an issue we are having in the office, or call about something I want to figure out if I can do with the software, the EZBIS team is always courteous and they go beyond the call to help figure things out for me and my staff. Thanks EZBIS and Thank you always Aimee!

CH

Carol H.

This reviewer only left a rating

I have been using EZBIS for over nine years now. I used another popular system in the past and it did not even compare. EZBIS has great customer service and - more importantly to me - it's easy to use. Other software could not support many different doctors and types of services, but this one allows me to accommodate chiropractic, acupuncture, and therapy codes and appointments. I like the color-coding options for appointments and the ease of billing. Billing happens with a click of the mouse, which is really easy! It also allows for popups and reminders for specific patients if needed. Overall, I am extremely happy with the software and the service. I would definitely recommend it.

AA

Amanda A.

E-Z BIS..... EXACTLY WHAT EVERY PRACTICE NEEDS

I began working with E-Z Bis in 2005. I became blessed by being trained by JULIA. The support, knowledge, and expertise that this company offers is 10 stars and top notch. After working with E-Z Bis I was introduced to several other software companies and options. The amount of revenue lost by investing in new start-up companies and working through them with their growing pains, made me realize that every office should have E-Z Bis. Most of my experience has been with Chiropractic and Holistic Health. I am now in a full Integrative Clinic and am so excited to be going back to my roots and will be ordering the office E-Z Bis!!!!!

MB

Melanie B.

Lasting relationship

We've been with Ezbis for 18 years now and are thankful we've stuck it out together. Both of our businesses have seen growing pains in that time but Ezbis has continue to improve their function and performance. Without a doubt, Ezbis has the best customer support around and we joke with the Customer Support team that they are practically family now. The yearly customer service agreement is worth every penny for those times you have questions or don't understand a concept. Thank goodness they are patient too! We use all of the available modules and are happy with what they bring to our daily office experience.

JP

Jerry P.

This reviewer only left a rating

I've been assisting in setting up chiropractic practices from scratch for over 30 years. It is very common for someone that is starting out to have a limited budget. Chiropractic software is the brains of the practice. On one hand, you don't want to blow your budget, but on the other hand, you don't want to settle for an inferior product. In my experience, DCs that start out with EZBIS have been very pleased - not just with the product, but with the people that are behind the product. If you look at all the major choices for software and compare each one feature-for-feature, I think you will realize that EZBIS is the best "bang for your buck."

JH

Jill H.

We have been using E-Z Bis Chiropractic Software since 1990!

We first went into Chiropractic practice in 1989, and went computerized in 1990. Our very first software has been our go-to software since that time: E-Z BIS! We feel that we have grown along with the company (Started out using the DOS program!). We have no desire to change, since E-Z Bis meets all of our chiropractic needs. And we don't even utilize all of the things the software can do! The support is great; they are always willing to help you solve a problem or figure out the answer to a question. We have no desire to ever change our chiropractic software company. They are the best!

RW

R W.

Good Product - Great Customer Service

The software is user friendly, the technical upgrades continue and are easily integrated - we use all of the current modules except the patient sign in software - we don't need it. But after almost 4 years of use - it continues to get better. The customer service and technical department personnel are also friendly and respectful and most importantly effective. Training is great and if you need more they are there for you and your team. The only downside is that the reports are not more easily customized for our particular needs, but in general the existing report templates are sufficient.

LJ

Lori J.

EZBIS IS AMAZING!

The office has used EZBIS since 2004 and I have been using it for 5 years now. The day I started the front desk person quit so I had to teach myself to use the software. Very easy to follow and learn and the support staff was amazing in helping me out and answering all of my questions. They have by far the best customer support I have ever dealt with. They always know what I am trying to accomplish and are very friendly and helpful. The switch to ICD-10 has been easy with no issues at all. I cannot say enough good things about this company, the people and the software.

JM

Janet M.

I have tried other softwares that have given me much grief but after using this I had no grief. It w

Pros

I have not spent much time using computers so using this software has made my experience less difficult. I like the tabs that go from section to section . That kept it less confusing than other software.

BG

Brad G.

Software that is easy to use and continues to improve!

I have personally used the EZ BIZ software for 17 years now. I enjoy the fact that we can provide suggestions to EZ BIZ for future development of their product so that it will fit our daily needs. The software is not only efficient to use in EHR, but it can also easily be modified to include valuable notation that is specific from the treating doctor. The front desk module and filing module tie in directly with EHR as well. We would highly recommend exploring the opportunity to bring EZ BIZ to your practice!