E-Z BIS Reviews

Terri Norburg

Great Chiropractic Software!

Reviewed 2015-07-15
Review Source: Software Advice

EZ-Bis software is constantly updating to stay abreast of all the new medical legislature. It is ICD-10 ready and makes the transition as easy as possible for me as a doctor and for our staff. I have been doing the EHR compliance for the past couple of years and have passed and been paid without any difficulty. The customer service is amazing. They offer training to all my new staff and are easy to contact in the event of a problem. The software company is great at breaking down what our clinic needs to know when legislation changes or when they have updated their system. The program is extremely user friendly, everything is easy to find and input. Most of our claims sent electronically through the program come back within the week and are paid directly to my bank account. If there is a claim error the system catches it immediately or the processing center alerts my staff if the insurance company rejected the claim.

Debbie Presley

Best Chiropractic Software on the market.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Time management, Accuracy, Speed and qualityThe Front desk Module is sweet and interactive for our front desk personnel in that it allow them to email the patient directly and send any forms necessary to fill in when necessary and now even more updated they can fill in the forms and they go directly into the program into the patient charts. Also the billing module is ridiculously easy. It is a snap to file insurance electronically and the Collection Module with electronic Remittance Advises its just one click posting and an entire RA gets posted and distributed to the patients account. They have really outdone themselves with Collections and Billing.

Barbara Israel

Office manager of chiropractic practic

Reviewed 2018-09-26

We have downsized our practice as of late, fewer staff and fewer hours in the office, yet I can still get everything done easily and quickly. EZBIS is very easy to use and yet is very focused on the everyday things that we need in the practice. The front desk lets all staff know what is going on, when patients are in the office, whether they are late or missed or cancelled or can indicate if something special is needed for the patient that day. Billing is quick and easy. Monthly and yearly reports are great and you can customize data searches.

Paul Stone

The most dependable for a large practice.

Reviewed 2015-02-08

PROS: There are way too many to list! However, for us, the main attractions are ease of use, flexibility, and customer support. We presently have 3 locations, Chiro, PT, and Medical. Because there is always some one new at one of the offices, ease of use and the ability to train someone quickly is paramount. Ezbis makes the training easy. They'll even log on and help train someone. The system is flexible and does things other systems do not address. Can you enter a new patient, hit a button and have all their insurance verified and inserted into their account? You can with Ezbis. Dreading January 1 because you have to reverify ALL your patients again? In Ezbis, you pull up the patient's account, click 2 buttons and boom - its all inserted for you. No calls to the carrier means we literally save hundreds of hours per year! In the medical world special "NDC" numbers are a required to bill certain procedures. Ezbis inserts them automatically. Same issue with modifiers and fees - once set up, Ezbis inserts them automatically. The doctor doesn't have to deal with them! Even CPT code variations are dealt with automatically. Ever get a denial from Medicare or United when billing 97014? Ezbis can be trained so that when you hit the "stim" button it adds G0283 for those carriers. In a large office with lots of staff we can't have multiple buttons for the same service without making errors (one for medicare, another for united, another for other insurance, another for cash, etc.). In our offices we need the computer to be simple and help to create efficient workflows. I could go on and on. When it comes to support they can't be beat. Yes, you may have to wait on hold for a few minutes at peak times - but they'll usually fix the issue right then. Is it 100%? Nobody is, but it beats the heck out of waiting for a response for 3 days (yes, I waited 3 days from a software vendor). CONS: The EHR could be, and should be faster (1 star deduction under ease of use). Appointment reminders are great but get expensive for a large volume. I would also like outcome assessments to populate the check in kiosk based on where the patient is in their treatment program. I have owned three other systems and researched most of the other players. For us Ezbis is the clear winner.

Edward Olff

Easy to use software with very little difficulties.

Reviewed 2017-11-06

The best thing that happens with this software is it keeps me organized, it is easily modifiable, and it makes me very detailed in what I do. I don't miss things like I used to. The little things that you might miss and with paperwork it gets filed away and never thought about again. With easy biz software, it stands out in front of you to address it. I wish it was easier to modify myself but some of that is my own fault because I'm not as computer savvy as the next guy.It's easy to use for the computer challenge like myself. Whenever I need things changed or modified it's a quick call and it's done within minutes. Anytime there are problems they are resolved as quickly as possible. When I first began using the E HR software I was reluctant. Now I find that the software actually makes me more detailed and I don't miss the little things that I used to miss.

Deborah Presley

Best software on the market for any Chiropractic or Medical Office! None Compare!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

This software saves time and money in hiring employees to complete the tasks that the software can handle in reminding patients of appointments and the task of verifying is so much quicker it's ridiculous.The software makes the work in the office so simple, verifying insurance in one stroke at front desk, reminding patients of appointments by text or email or message, Entering patients from patient portal (interactive with software) Incredible! There are too many items to describe and the Customer Support is awesome! Been with the company over 30 years.

KIM FLYNT

My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!

Reviewed 2018-05-24

The benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.I love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.

Rita Wargowsky

Great Return on Investment!

Reviewed 2018-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly software - EHR is easy to use and reports are generated with moderate ease - undeniable high standards in their customer service and technical support departments - Ease of Use, Outstanding customer service and technical support - We have a support package that is reasonable and more important accessible in a timely manner. They listen to their clients' changing needs and upgrades as necessary

Dianne Fitzgibbon

I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates

Reviewed 2017-11-01

electronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options. It is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.

Kathryn Cantwell

Long time customer

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I think the longest time I had to wait to get software help was 6 minutes. They follow up any issues to make sure they were resolved. I love this company and this product! This is the best EHR software available! It is easy to use and easy to customize. I never have problems with the software freezing up. Their billing system is also very user friendly.

Anie Kinser

The Total Package!!

Reviewed 2016-03-08

When we opened our office we purchased Ez Bis Office Software which included everything we needed to start our practice; (appointment scheduling with reminders available; billing; collections; etc...) because several colleagues had recommended this software. When we learned that it was going to be mandatory to use electronic health records and become paperless we started researching pros and cons between the different types of software available. Being a "server based" system was more appealing to us; especially after hearing horror stories of clinics losing years of data with "web based" software. With a server based system I am in control of the back ups. Even more important was the fact that if the internet were to go down it would not cease all patient care. ** This actually happened recently; we were without internet for two days! With a web based server we would have had to utilize wi-fi (a possible security risk) and that is only if the wi-fi could connect. We had no issues what so ever. Crisis averted!! All of the software available for health records say they are customizable, the catch is YOU have to customize all of it. Ez Bis is extremely user friendly. We were able to customize our clinics EHR to mirror our travel cards we had designed. This was HUGE as learning to utilize electronic health records can be quite intimidating. Ez Bis comes to you with built in tutorials and searchable manuals, and if you need assistance you get to speak to a real-live person who cares about the job they are doing! We highly recommend choosing Ez Bis as your clinics software~ it truly is the total package and you won't be disappointed!

Dr. Annette M Harel

EZBIS is a great . Aaron is great, he walks you through everything and stands behind the product.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Easy to learn and use. You can add on software as you grow. Very reasonably priced. The tech support is great very supportive. If the tech support isn't available Aaron will always help out. They stay up to date on all the changes in health care. updates are inexpensive. Love EZBIS.

Amy Small

Very Pleased With This Product

Reviewed 2018-03-12

The office I work in has used this software for at least 15 years. We have seen many changes and updates over the years and have been very pleased with the performance and ease of use. From scheduling to billing this software has been great.

Tonya Jolin

Best company EVER. Top notch support team

Reviewed 2017-05-02

My office is so much easier to run This company has made my life easier! The software is so user friendly and their software support team is the best you could ever dream of. They are friendly and completely knowledgeable in what they do. Transitions of any kind are so easy with them. I can't run my business without EZBIS and would recommend them to every chiropractic office!!!

Karl Anderson

We've used EZBIS in our office for years and we absolutely love it!

Reviewed 2018-02-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Keep up the great work EZBIS! You have kept us on top of an ever changing and demanding world of patient records, billing and diagnosis codes! Thank you!Easy to use the system for soap notes, billing, EHR and so much more. If there is ever a problem or confusion, customer support is a phone call away and very helpful. Also, there are several "how to videos" available for training.

Dave Michel

Excellent Product for the Price - Perfect for Chiro Billing

Reviewed 2015-08-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I've worked with the EZBIS software with clients for 30 years now. This is a reliable, dependable, workhorse software that fills all the basic needs. It is one of the best billing programs around, the ease of use if there, and the updates are timely. The ICD10 conversion program is very good and puts in in the top 5 of softwares. The schedule calendar is sweet and allows for a big volume or multiple providers.

Kyle Johnson

Long Time User, Always Satisfied

Reviewed 2016-02-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been a customer of EZ-Bis for 6 years now, and I purchased this version from a previous chiropractic office which had been with EZ-Bis since the early 1990s. What's so impressive about EZ-Bis is the continual improvements they make to their software. Never satisfied. Constantly making updates, adding functionality, etc. They were on top of the ICD-10 changes nearly a year in advance, for example.

Becky Grimm

The support is there whenever we need them!

Reviewed 2018-05-14

It is generally easy. They have modified terms for me and added term for making it fit my verbiage in my practice. The support is the best.

Tony Rump

Has been very good.

Reviewed 2017-07-24

Organized office. With a procedure and tools to accomplish our task.The functionality. Easy to implement and easy to use! Very seamless when adding modules and upgrading!

Dr. Shawn Pala

Superb Customer Service. The staff is polite, prompt, and thorough.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Customer Service. When you call customer service there is virtually no wait time. I was a client of two other chiropractic software companies over the past 12 years and both companies would only allow you to leave messages when you needed tech support. Then you never knew when or if you would get a call back. With EzBis, you press 5 for customer service and someone picks up right away. If not, you have a slight hold time in the cue. All the reps are great. I highly complement Crystal on her thorough mastery of the software in regards to auto posting of EHRs. My past two software companies were bought by Chirotouch. CT then discontinues support of those platforms.

Michael Cafaro

E-Z Bis is REALLY easy!

Reviewed 2015-11-12
Review Source: Software Advice

The E-Z Bis Office is a phenomenal all in one product for the chiropractic office. It is exceptionally easy to use and all modules are linked to each other. You can work on billing, scheduling and EHR with just a couple clicks! Also, the sales and service team are fantastic. Whether you are buying a product from sales or having service help set you up they are knowledgeable.

Donna Coty

Ez with ez bis

Reviewed 2018-12-29

Fantastic, absolutely wonderful people, our rep in sales and in tech support, just first rate service. Everything. Support, program, sales team, all of it is fantastic.

Gina Martinez

EZ Bis does all the hard part preparing for the ICD-10 transition

Reviewed 2015-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been with EZ Biz since the late 80's. The older this company gets, they better they become. Preparing for the ICD 10 transition for our office has been a breeze! EZ Bis has done the majority of the work for you. The updates keep coming, with each one life just gets a little easier! Never had a problem that has not been resolved by the support team.

Michelle Wolf

Our office has been using EZ BIS since the late 1980's. Excellent!!!

Reviewed 2016-05-24

EZ BIS is the best "complete" software for the chiropractic office! In today's market, with many "gadgets", it is easy for a new graduate to be persuaded to utilize other software that "appears" to have everything. Unfortunately, what new graduates are not equipped to evaluate is the long term productivity for all aspects of the office (ease of data entry, billing, collections, and follow up just to name a few). An excellent chiropractic software is not just EHR with all the "enticing bells and whistles". One aspect about the software that is a definite pro is that the system has built in capabilities of performing a singular task through different means based upon how you want your office to function. This feature is exceptional as all offices function differently, having different procedures and different staff completing separate functions. In the 30 years I have worked with this software, I have always been completely satisfied with the updates and especially the customer service. Words can not express the patience the customer service department has to solve any problem and take suggestions for future improvements. Throughout the past 30 years, I have had the privilege to speak with many other offices about their software, only to find we definitely made the correct choice. Thank you Aaron (sales) for always answering any question we have!

W Perelli

Reliable for 25+ Years!

Reviewed 2016-04-07

We have used EZ Bis software for over 25 years. It is one of the easiest software programs to use. It is intuitive, user friendly, it's features match the needs of our office without extra unnecessary things to complicate it, and importantly - it's affordable. EZ Bis has updated the program over the years to meet the demands of the healthcare industry, and many of the updates are based on feedback from their customers. Our office uses the coding, billing, and appointment systems. We provide medical services in our office, so the "treatment notes" program does not meet our needs, but there is no problem using two software programs. Our medical EMR software does have appointment and billing components, but they are complicated and illogical. Our EZ Bis software is the better choice, by far. We have had some glitches over the years, as you will with ALL software. However, the support staff has always worked diligently to fix our issues. You can tell they all sincerely care about their customers, they are knowledgeable, they work hard to do a good job, and there are MANY staff members who have been with EZ Bis for 10 or more years - some have been there since we purchased our software in 1991! I never hear a "new voice." You don't find that in many companies these days. That says a lot about this company!