All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

EddyCore

Credentialing & enrollment software for healthcare providers

EddyCore Reviews

Holley R.

Holley R.

Read the full review
Excellent Customer Service, Budget Friendly, Fast, and Easy to use.

Brittany L.

Read the full review

Cons

As a new user I am in the process of learning the system. I have yet to find any obstacles that Eddy has not addressed.

Maureen P.

Read the full review
It is not user friendly. I go to it and unable to do much of anything.

Nancy P.

Read the full review
Not easily available in every State to upload files to carrier sites.

KEITH W.

4.7

Eddy Credentialing

I was able to set up and start using this almost immediately. Very little training is needed.

Pros

User friendly. Great support staff. Almost immediate responses to my questions.

Cons

No Cons. I didn't see any room for improvement

A new start

As a new client I have found the team at Eddy to be helpful and available as questions arise. The team at Eddy has made the transition as smooth as possible.

Pros

I am looking forward to having all required information in one place. No longer needing to keep spreadsheets to keep track of expirations. Also the ability of providers to keep track of their own information is great.

Review By Small Start Up

It’s been okay. Having good experience with my enrollment specialist. I’ve had no need to go to software for anything as I did previously.

Pros

Cost. Ability to do payments. I was able to have contract.

Cons

It is not user friendly. I go to it and unable to do much of anything. Unable to really see anything happening with my credentialing.

Efficiency + Security = Sustainability

Excellent!

Pros

It is a great tool that allows you to implement an organization within your enrollment processes. It has a simple end-user approach.

Cons

No Zapier integration. I'm sure it'll evolve into that.

Eddy Software Review

Pros

Eddy features are very user friendly. The software keeps all my providers up to date and organized.

Cons

They only thing I dislike about this software is the amount of times I have to clear my cache to be able to see any updated information.

Great Customer Service and Exceptional Product!

Eddy is helping us track credentialing and insurance applications for 27+ dental offices. Its by far the easiest , most intuative oiption avaiable , espically for the Dental world!

Pros

The ease of using this software is my favorite thing about it! I had a another software I was using before the switch and demoed a few others but Eddy is by far the easiest to use. Eddy intuatively has the things you need in the right spot while the others I had used before buried important feilds.

Cons

My least fasvorite thing is honestly nothing. There have been a few instances of needing someting the software doesn't yet have, and they have been very accomidating to help me get those needed things!

Renee, you and your team have been wonderful to work with! We appreciate your feedback and cannot wait to share the upcoming feature releases with you!

Eddy

Pros

The software is very user friendly, and the customer service is sublime.

Cons

I had a few issues with Eddy, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were both so helpful each time an issue occurred, and since corresponding with them, each issue has been resolved. I just wish there would have been an easier way to input all of the provider information, as I had to do it all manually.

Best new Credentialing Software on the Market!!

Eddy is EASY, EFFICIENT, BUDGET friendly, and comprehensive software that ALL our clients are HAPPY to use. I've always had issues with providers completing their standardized credentialing applications. However, Eddy's software has completely put an end to that issue. I had a provider that was limited to understanding English and completed her form on the FIRST try!!! Furthermore, she had a CAQH profile since 2014 and didn't understand how to achieve her credentialing application. From this point forward, all of our clients LOVE and are confident in understanding how the credentialing process works on their own. Thank you so much, representative!

Pros

Excellent Customer Service, Budget Friendly, Fast, and Easy to use!

Cons

Nothing everything has been fantastic! New features are always released to existing clients to enjoy!

Eddy Review

Pros

EddyNow is a very easy, self explanatory system to use. What I love the most is the relationship you establish with the employees. When you speak with them the first time, you feel like you've known them a lifetime. They are very helpful with every need you have and respond via email within a timely manner. I could not ask for a better company to use and to trust that they get our providers contracted.

Cons

At this time, I honestly can not think of anything I do not like about Eddy.

Credentialing

It was a very positive experience.

Pros

The ease of going thru the software is AMAZING

Cons

I don't feel there is any cons about this software

Eddy Credentialing Software Review

Pros

Able to load multiple providers in one platform.

Cons

Not easily available in every State to upload files to carrier sites.

Credentialing Specialist

The entire team is dedicated to providing a quality product, they go above and beyond. This is a great solution for credentialing needs.

Pros

The ease of maneuvering through the software was amazing.

Cons

I have no cons - it does not have any negatives

Great software!

Has been efficent

Pros

It is user-friendly, and fun to use. Happy user here!

Cons

I found navigating through it to be a little challenging.

A must for smaller organizations

Pros

Eddy is a must for small organizations such as ours. We simply do not have the capacity to hire a full-time Credentialing Specialist. Eddy's customer service and skill are second to none.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to get the hang of the software.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.