Eldermark Logo

Suggested alternatives

taskmaster-pro
emar-1
bestnotes

My only complaint is how it will kick us out sometimes.

KG

Kayla G.

Eldermark

Great, [sensitive content hidden] is awesome and easy to work with.

Pros

It collects data and allows us to easily see trends and capture areas we can focus on quality improvment.

Cons

That we havent started using it to its full potential yet for billing and employee records.

PT

Patience T.

Executive Office, 201-500 employees

Eldermark the tool we use for everything AL

Overall, its been great working with Eldermark and their team. We find more and more uses for the software everyday, but mainly use it for Marketing management and Resident Charts.

Pros

Being the person that does almost all the installation, training and follow-up tech support on the software at are corporate office, I can tell you that I have worked in every area of the software. From entering in prospects and moving in a resident to setting up new users, I have done it all. Eldermark has been a dream to work with, user-friendly for all types of employees, excellent customer service...

Cons

The only thing that we are really struggling with this, is not being able to do some kind of live or alert charting that can be accessed anywhere. With so many of our staff working at multiple locations, it would make it alot easier to be able to review any chart updates from anywhere.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Patience! We're so glad you've had a positive experience with us, especially with our staff! We're really proud of our team and it's great to hear that we've been able to make the platform meet your needs. I'll also make sure to send your feedback on live or alert charting that can be accessed anywhere with our product team.

PW

Patricia W.

Eldermark Clinical EHR Functionality / User Support Feedback

I have worked with Eldermark for 20 years so it has been a work in progress, building relationships, and sharing experiences. I love the support model because it provides a quick resolution while the user is on the all with the support person. I feel my experience and knowledge is respected. Eldermark and Ecumen can work together to come to a common ground on requests. I have had times where I...

Pros

The eMar is user-friendly and offers lots of options. The Assessment w/ Pts driven Level of Care has a good customizable process to capture services in a detailed manner.

Cons

It is a deficit that Service Minder is not web-based. The user interface is antiquated because of it and certain functionalities can't be used. Download documents in the lease setup which creates users to have to use a partial paper process.

BL

Brenda L.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Eldermark use

Pros

We feel that Eldermark is an easy to use well-rounded software that meets our needs well. Our account manager is very supportive and responsive to our needs. The support team at Eldermark is quick to respond and help with any problems we might have.

Cons

Currently it is a server based software. They are moving to web-based which will be helpful.

KL

Kevin L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

IT Functionality

I feel like Eldermark is the best and most cost-effective tool that fits our current business needs and grows to meet the future needs of our company at the time that is appropriate. I can’t imagine more useful software for senior living, independent living and, memory care communities to use that fits exactly those needs.

Pros

Eldermark’s ability to address specific business concerns and make meaningful updates to address them is appreciated and impressive. We feel if our needs are not currently being met they will be eventually. Eldermark makes us feel our needs are valid and let’s us know if and when improvements to address our needs will be implemented.

Cons

Some major updates take longer than we hope and underutilization of their tools on our part may reflect confusing UI or training.

CT

Colleen T.

Excellent Product

GREAT EXPERIENCE - the support is EXCELLENT - I have had terrific luck with Eldermark and the help we have needed. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good Assisted living program. I have worked with eldermark for 8 years now and am extremely happy! Thanks for keeping this product so up to date.

Pros

This product is extremely user friendly. Once you learn your way around the program it's great to make corrections or add or subtract any information that is incorrect. There are good blocks in place so only those who have access can make pertinent changes. The product works well at the facility for the nursing staff and for the Office in the accounting area. I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

It would be terrific if you could put in notes on a resident chart that would auto pop up when you go into the chart - things you need to remember moving forward, lets say I have a resident who is getting something as a free service for just specific dates and I need to remember this. It would be perfect if we could put in the note someplace then when the record comes up, that note pops up to remember the item - One other thing, we have 14 facilities, if we could search a resident name over all the facilities instead of having to go into each facility to search it would be a time saver.

Hi Colleen. Thank you for your positive review - I'm glad you've had a great experience with us and were able to make the move back from PointClickCare! I've also sent your feedback around notes, pop-ups, and global searching with our product team. Thank you for your suggestions!

AE

Austin E.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

The Best EHR/Billing I've seen

I enjoy working with them, and the customer service has always been excellent

Pros

Intuitive, scalable, and accessible for all users

Cons

Remote application can be wonky sometimes, slow to connect

LO

Laura O.

Great Support for a Great Product

Overall, working with Eldermark has been a great experience! Staff are knowledgeable, helpful, professional, but easy to work with.

Pros

The support team is the best; they are always quick to respond and follow up. The overall ease of the product from a user standpoint is also great. Things are straightforward. There are little glitches and unscheduled downtimes and when there is one, it is fixed or addressed quickly.

Cons

That it is not web based. Finding customizations in user set up roles can be hard to navigate.

Thank you for your review, Laura! It's great to hear you love our team - we do too! We believe excellence starts with our people and I'm glad that's come through in your experience with us. And we're actively working to solve your challenges. We have an initiative to modernize our portfolio of solutions which includes making the entire platform cloud/web-based. We intend to complete this in 2022 and, along the way, will periodically release newly modernized modules to our clients during the year versus all at once.

AJ

Amanda J.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Assisted Living

Initially I was not impressed. It was not working well for my organization. We luckily were connected with [sensitive content hidden] from Eldermark- she helped us set it up in ways that make sense for our business. She has also taught me how to continue making tweaks on my own, so I don't have to ask for support every time I want a change.

Pros

Eldermark is easy to navigate once you understand it. During customization, our rep [sensitive content hidden] was super helpful and really listened to what we were looking for. She has also been very responsive to questions/issues outside of our designated meeting times.

Cons

Difficulty maintaining connection, have to restart the program frequently, not web based yet (although I hear this is rolling out now)

JA

Jim A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Anthem Memory Care

I have used the program for many years and I have seen the software become more "user-friendly and appropriate for the assisted living-memory care settings. I have trained many nurses on the program and because it has a strong intuitive aspect of the software, the training is quite easy, even for nurses who are naïve to the program.

Pros

The comprehensive ability of the software : assessments, care/service planning, medication management and the ease of use of the software.

Cons

I'd like to be able to customize the software more easily depending on state regulations and compliance requirements - specifically with the assessment documents.

JK

Jennifer K.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Easy Peasy

Pros

Eldermark has been a huge time saver for our company. It has so many awesome functions. Pretty much if you can think it, Eldermark has a way to make it happen. They are always improving on the user experience. We have been very happy with the software and are adding new modules to our company from them! !

Cons

Everytime I think of something that could be added for ease of use, I contact the company and normally they already have a way to do it and are able to show me how its done!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Jennifer. We're thrilled you've had such a great experience with us and that we've been able to solve for the additions you've asked for! We're always looking for new ways to continually evolve our portfolio of solutions so don't hesitate to continue letting us know what will make your job easier.

AC

Amanda C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Eldermark survey

Pros

Easy to learn and train staff at facility

Cons

Cost. Not web based. Only server based. Difficult to access remotely

Hi Amanda - thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad the system is easy for you and the staff learn and use. And we are actively working to address your cons list. We have an initiative to modernize our portfolio of solutions which includes making the entire platform cloud/web-based. We intend to complete this in 2022 and, along the way, will periodically release newly modernized modules to our clients during the year versus all at once.

DF

Debbie F.

Eldermark Review

Eldermark has been easy to work with and have always been professional, courteous and very helpful

Pros

The software is very easy to use and to train new people to use

Cons

I wish both the generic and brand names would appear or allows us to enter. Some reports have to be created, I wish there was an easier way to pull them

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Debbie! We'll also make sure to share your feedback concerning the brand and generic names with our product team.

KB

Karilee B.

Executive Office, 201-500 employees

Highly Recommend Complete Solution for Senior Living Providers

Exceptional - highly recommend

Pros

I love that there are modules to cover most areas of operations and that they are all integrated. Data is made useful through widgets on their dashboard website. Training & customer service is the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

The billing midwife is difficult to learn.

LG

Leesa G.

Best Product for Assisted Living

Eldermark is top notch and their customer service is above and beyond!

Pros

Eldermark was specifically created for Assisted Living facilities so unlike other products that have tried to adapt to make their product work for AL - Eldermark is the real deal!

Cons

The software is not 100% web based although many features, like the main dashboard, can be accessed via the web for a quick over view of the facility.

KM

Karla M.

Eldermark - Electronic Medical Record

Pros

From nursing to billing to sales this software works well. Cohesiveness between the different areas is easy to use.

Cons

It took a little while to figure out the electronic narcotic record keeping. The medication count between the medication order, actual pill count & the shift2shift counts are often needing to be adjusted for accuracy.

DD

Deboarh D.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Assisted Living using Eldermark

Pros

It covers almost every aspect of a company's business. Great tool to support state regulations.

Cons

Would like the ability to add program activities per resident, specific questionnaire for staff to complete, and more forms when required. It isn't easy to add sections. One must call support.

CW

Christopher W.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

From a person who uses it everyday

It is a solid app but it needs more usability and needs to be more user friendly.

Pros

Functionality in simplicity. A decent gui meaning everything that is... accessible in thee app is easily acessable.

Cons

It is not user friendly.Not customizable. It would be nice to resize it so you can fit more residents on the screen so you don't have to scroll if you don't want to. Time is important when passing medications. You dont have thee option look at an actual mar when you need to be able to relate information on a client medication schedule when they want to know. You only get to see what medication are due in a current time period and once a med is passed you can't go back and see what you gave it could be dangerous if a mistake was made. You can't search a total database of residents or clientele on those whom have meds due. This is very frustrating for a number of reasons you may need that info. It needs an offline mar in case networks are down.

RL

Ruby L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

n/a

ok,

Pros

The reports, documentation, all found in one area

Cons

narcotic counts and zeroing out narcotics when resident has been discharged due to expiration of resident.

LW

Lorrie W.

Evaluate

Very good really liked our product person

Pros

The reports and functionality of the platform

Cons

Not having the ability to access through the cloud

ME

Matilda E.

Commercial Real Estate,

The most user-friendly software package I have come a cross.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and easy to install. Great support help. This product helped my company saved money and made the work of my employees great. We are currently using point of care and we capture data that got lost in the paper. We also learn to use our time more effectively by not having to enter data anymore, as point of care connects smoothly to Eldermark and makes the billing process great. Overall, it's a great product.

Cons

I do not have any negative thoughts around the product or the vendor.

ER

Emily R.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Eldermark for Assisted Living Communities

Pros

Eldermark provides excellent software representatives that are always willing to troubleshoot and train as needed. I am impressed with Eldermark's ability to keep me up to date on new features and partnerships with third party add-ons. The billing module automates sending resident billing each month which saves valuable time.

Cons

We would love to have the ability to set annual fee reminders or auto billing for annual fees.

KD

Kim D.

Registered Nurse

Pros

The convience - able to access Eldermark on many different devices

Cons

I have been very satisfied with your product and the vendor's.

JL

Janet L.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Lacks convenience

Pros

Support walks you through live support. Which is very helpful since it takes too many steps

Cons

Very outdated, lacks convenience. Too many steps to do one simple task

TD

Teresa D.

Commercial Real Estate,

Eldermark review

Pros

Their customer service. They are very knowledge back and friendly.

Cons

My only complaint is how it will kick us out sometimes.